All Comments on 'Family Affairs Ch. 09'

by Devonnudist

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mammoetmammoetover 7 years ago
great again

keep them cumming

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story Devonnudist. I just love the openness and very casual incestuous sex among the families. It's really very exciting. Few things that straight people will not like on this though. Is that for a guy to eat a guys cum from a woman's pussy. You can just leave it for women to do it. And guy to a guy sex. Since on your profile it says that you are straight, I don't understand why you include gay things here. You can just put this gay things in a gay category.

Other than that. Everything is perfect and can give you a five star for that.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
The story so far...

The premise is hot. You're lacking detail and conflict. I have trouble telling characters apart except for their age, breast size, and the way they trim their pubes. So far, everyone has been very open, willing, and eager to fuck everyone. That's nice. But there's little conflict, so there's little suspense about what's going to happen. I, for one, enjoy the way you are slowly introducing homo-erotic male/male action. That provides a tiny bit of anticipation? Will John suck off his father? Will Grandpa take a cock in his ass?

You've had a chapter dedicated to piss-play. Why not a chapter dedicated to gay-male sex!

Finally, a minor note. The story began as John's story. It has since lost focus. It's hard to find the narrative thread.

Anyway, I will keep reading. So please, keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous