All Comments on 'Family Affairs Ch. 16'

by Devonnudist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
Pretty Wild

That was great. The sex was wild. And you fit in quite a wide range of kink! I enjoyed the ass fucking sequence more than the piss play. The romance between John and Emma was sweet. This was the obvious climax. I don't think you need another chapter, even though you've left yourself room for more. Oh well, if you continue this saga, I will read it.

Joe8303Joe8303over 7 years ago
Simply the best so far.

Dam that was one of the best I have ever read. I would like to see Emma and John start something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why?

Why John and Emma did not touched each other's genitals in their introduction? It would be nice if the Grandma reminded them about it and while John and Emma red faced embarrassed as Emma shyly held John's cock and John shyly slides his fingers on Emma's pussy slit. then the grandma held John's hands and guided his fingers to his nose to sniffed it. Emma wide eyed with mouth open as she covered her mouth of embarrassment as she realized that John, her crush, is smelling her very intimate pussy odor.

rodavrodavover 7 years ago
Mothers and sons

It would be nice if they also pair the Mothers and sons together. The Mothers lining up laying by the pool and their own sons on top of their own Mothers sliding thier cocks in and out of their pussies, while the whole clan watching and taking pictures and videos.

VegasMike155VegasMike155over 7 years ago
Great Series!

This might be my favorite incest series on Literotica. The chapters come out fairly quickly, they feature all of my favorite kinks, and they're very well written. This last chapter seems like it might be a series finale, a "climax" if you will. If you are planning on this being the last in this series I will be anxiously looking forward to a new series. But I would love it if you revisit this amazing extended family from time to time. Great job! More, please!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Wow! What an orgy! I need that in my life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous