Family Affairs Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Predictably it was Simon, who never lasted long when a guy was playing with him. As he came he turned towards Steve and shot his load over his face and into his open mouth. It was a new sensation for Steve, but he did not mind at all and licked what he could off his face. Simon's attention to Paul intensified after he had cum and Paul turned to the other side and saw Steph there, her mouth open waiting for her father in law's cum. He did not make her wait long as very soon he was emptying his cum over her face and into her mouth. When the two guys had finished each other, Steve and Steph stood up and kissed sharing the cum between them and licking the excess of each other's faces.

"Well done to you all," Monica said when they all sat down again, "that was strangely erotic. So where is couple number 3?"

It turned out that this was Jenny and her Gran Patti. Obviously they were not new to each other, but up to now they had not been intimate with each other. "Well ladies it says here that you have to give each other oral stimulation. So let's see you get munching!" Monica was getting more into this and her language was making he sound more crude every time she said something.

Jenny took her Grans hand and led her to the centre of the group, "you have eaten pussy before haven't you?"

"Yes, but this week was my first time."

"She had a great teacher Jenny, Aunty Sarah was her first," Lou told them all.

"Oh well, if you have had that slut's cunt on your face you will have learnt all there is to know." Jenny laid on the floor her legs open for all to see her open shaved pussy and suggested Patti get on top of her and they could tongue each other. Bill watched as his wife got on top of his Granddaughter and saw how she dropped her pussy on the younger woman's face whilst at the same time began to lick and kiss all over jenny's pussy.

"Looks like we get a rest for this round", Steph said to Steve as they watched the show in front of them.

The older woman had certainly come along way in the past few days she was giving Jenny's pussy the licking of a professional, sucking on her clitoris, before nibbling it between her teeth. Her saggy tits were spread out and hung down the side of Jenny's slimmer body. At the other end Jenny had spread Patti's ass with her hands and was working her tongue deep in between the older lips which were now spread wide so everyone could see just how wet she was. Despite her age her lips were not saggy like her tits and Jenny had to spread them wide to get in as deep as she could.

The two women were now getting plenty of verbal encouragement from the audience who were calling out things like, "push your tongue in Patti", "fuck her old cunt", "pull on her clitoris with your teeth, she loves that". Hearing these instructions was not distracting but heightened the sensations they were both feeling and almost as one they both started to cum, neither letting go of the others face until they had both come down form a very intense orgasm.

The whole show had taken twenty minutes and the two of them were completely shattered now and could hardly move. It took another 5 minutes before they managed to get off the floor and back to their seats, feminine juices still sparkling on their faces in the sun light.

Peter stood up then and said, "ok Monica, it's John and I next I think, what do you have in store for us sweetheart?"

John was pulled back from looking at Emma again when he heard his name and Peter standing up. Emma and him had been exchanging looks since the game had started, both wishing that they had been partnered. They had only spoken for a few minutes today but John knew there was something very special about this girl.

"Well what do you know Pete," Monica told him. "It says here anal sex, but when I wrote that I never expected it to be two guys let alone you."

Both Peter and his brother said "shit" at the same time, neither realising the pun the had made. Simon was gutted that he did not get to partner John for this, "welcome to my world Pete," was all he said.

"You are serious aren't you Monica?" Peter asked his wife.

"Rules are rules darling, you know that."

"So Dad, are you going to give or take?" Lisa asked him.

Peter did not know what to say, he just looked at John, who up to now no one had ever thought about.

"Uncle Peter, to be honest I don't mind either way, if you want to do me that's ok."

"That's the spirit John," Simon said. "There Pete you have an invitation, and I can tell you a man's ass is pretty much the same as a woman's once you are in. And I assume it's your first time John?"

"Yes it is," John replied his eye catching Emma's who was looking at him with a worried look.

"Just remember to lube yourself and him up then Peter, just like you do for me," Monica told him throwing over a tube of lube that she had ready. "Steph perhaps you could help him out, looks like he needs to get hard."

"Would you mind if I did that instead," Emma said, she wanted to be involved in this with John in some way and if that meant lubing up his ass for another guy to fuck then that was fine. At least John would know she did not mind what was about to happen.

"Go for it Emma," Monica said "I am sure neither of them will mind.

Emma's first job was to get Peter hard, which actually had already started when she offered to help. She knelt infront on him and started licking on his semi erect cock whilst fondling his shaved balls. In less than a minute Peter was at full hardness, Emma then took the tube of lube and squeezed some out onto her hand and spread it over the erection she had created. She then turned her attention to John who was now on the grass on his hands and knees. With more lube on her fingers she began to spread it over his ass hole whilst the other hand spread his cheeks.

John was still getting over the shock of her wanting to help that when she touched him he couldn't help but moan out in pleasure. He was getting his ass lubed up by a girl he had only just met, but was sure he was falling in love with. Her finger probed past his slippery ring and she pushed it in whilst squeezing out more lube over his plugged hole.

"Ok he is all ready for you," she said as she pulled her finger out and looked back at Peter.

Peter had managed to keep his cock hard as he had watched the young woman finger John's ass, and now he was looking at it in a very different way. He saw it as a perfect place to relieve his cock, and standing behind John he spread his legs and dropped down and gently at first pushed his erection into John's rectum.

The feeling John got as Peter entered him was something completely different he had probed his ass with a finger whilst wanking, but it was nothing compared to having a cock enter him. There was pain but the overriding feeling was pleasure, and he showed it by moaning once more.

"That's it Peter fuck his virgin ass," Simon said encouraging his brother.

Peter began to slide in and out of John now, only slightly conscious that it was a man he was fucking. Around them everyone else was watching, most having never seen a guy fuck another. Bill and Patti watched wide eyed, they knew what Simon got up to, but seeing their other son doing it in front of them was a different thing. She looked at Bill from across the garden and blew him a kiss, and he remembered what she had said the other night about Simon fucking him, he still was not sure that was ever going to happen but blew a kiss back.

Steve and Steph were watching their son being fucked by a man, they knew he had bi sexual thoughts, he had not been backward in telling them this. "I can't believe how much he is enjoying this Steve," she whispered to him.

"I know, looks like he is almost cumming himself."

"Well I am looking forward to licking Pete's cum out of him when he has finished."

Peter was now pumping faster as John's sphincter had relaxed and he was able to take more. As he fucked John, Peter felt their balls slapping against each other, a sensation he had never thought of as being exciting before. As he realised just how much he was enjoying this he felt his orgasm. Between grunts he managed to say, "I am cumming inside your ass John."

John did not need to be told he could feel Peters cum inside him now, his own cock was hard now, but he could not cum like this, he just had to enjoy it. There was a loud plop when Peter eventually pulled his cock out of John's ass, and sat back on the grass. John was about to move when he felt someone else behind him, and then heard his mum say, "don't move, let me clean you up darling."

John then felt his mum's tongue glide over his back door before it pushed in and started to lick out the cum that was inside before John's sphincter had time to tense again.

When she was satisfied she had enough she stood up and looked around everyone looking for someone to share the mouthful she had. Her eyes came to rest on Emma and knew this was the perfect target, she went to the young woman and kissed her and was pleased when in response Emma had her tongue straight into her mouth and was sharing the cum with her.

John watched his mum and Emma kissing and knew that at sometime he was going to have to have a threesome with them.

"Well Peter, that was great," Monica said when they had all returned to their seats. "And it looked like John would agree with me."

"Totally," John said. "Anything you want to repeat that Uncle Peter."

"Is that an open invitation?" Simon asked, which made everyone laugh, but John just looked back at him and nodded.

"Now who do we have next?" Monica asked and saw her mum and younger daughter stand up. "Ah mum and Lisa what a lovely pair you make. I hope you have been drinking plenty this afternoon."

"I have a fair bit of wine," Lou said, "but I am far from drunk."

"That's not what I meant, it says here that you are to give each other a golden shower. For anyone who does not know what that means, they are going to piss over each other, it's just another activity we have come to enjoy in this family isn't it everyone."

"Grandma can I go first I am bursting already, I think drinking beer is not good."

"Of course Lisa," Lou said as she laid down on the grass on her back. Is this ok for you?"

"Perfect Grandma," Lisa said as she stood over her with her feet either side of her grandmothers hips. She put her hands between her legs and spread open her pussy just as a stream of pee started. It hit Lou on her ample chest first before Lisa moved slightly and was able to direct it up onto Lou's face. Lou caught some in her mouth before Lisa directed it back down and finished over Lou's tits again.

"Steve, my daughter's pussy needs cleaning up, would you mind?" Monica instructed her brother who was right there and used his mouth to lick any left over piss from her smooth lips.

"My turn now Lisa, where do you want it?" Lou asked her granddaughter, still licking piss of her own lips.

"Piss over my twat grandma," Lisa told her as she took up position on her back now.

Lou had a full bladder and it did not take long before a stream of liquid was flowing out and onto Lisa's pussy."

"Hey mum I just cleaned that!" Shouted Steven, making everyone laugh again.

Lisa used her hands to open up her lips so the flow landed directly into her pussy and everyone could see it bubble up as it filled her up. Very few of the audience had seen anything like this before, Josh was amazed in particular as he watched his fiancée being filled like this and wanted to make sure he tried it sometime with her as she obviously enjoyed it immensely judging by the smile on her face. Eventually though Lou's bladder was empty and she wiggled her hips to shake drops off her pubic hairs, but Steph was right there licking and sucking them clean, just as Lou had done to her a week before.

"A family that pees together stays together, isn't that right mum?" Monica said.

"Absolutely Monica."

The two of them sat back down both smelling of piss but not going to wash yes as they didn't want to miss what was going to happen next.

"So we are at the penultimate couple and by my reckoning that's you Bill and Emma, which is interesting as you are the eldest man and youngest woman. On my list here it says FUCK, up to you how you do it, but Emma I can see you are a sexy little thing, so I suggest you take the lead with this old fucker," she said grinning at her father in law who was looking less than comfortable now.

It was not the fact that he was going to have to shag Emma in front of everyone that worried him, but he was worried in case he did not perform up to her standard, after all she was obviously a lot fitter than her.

With the build up of sexual tension between her and John all afternoon, Emma was ready to fuck anyone and if this old guy wanted to fuck her then that's what she would make do with. "Come on then grandad," she said taking his hand, "I am going to fuck you till you cum!" She lay him on the grass on his back, Bill was already hard just looking up at his young woman as she straddled him and with no foreplay she lifted up his cock and sat down on it.

It had been a long time since Bill had been in such a tight pussy and the feeling he had when her vagina enveloped his cock reminded him of his first time years before. Emma was herself enjoying the feeling of a cock inside her once again, it may not have been as big as Josh's but was doing the trick as she started to ride it. Bill's hand went up to hold Emma's firm young breasts as they gently moved up and down as she bounced on his cock. Once again he was struck by how different they felt to the older ones he had been feeling recently. He looked around him and saw his family watching him being ridden by this young woman, and any reservations he previously had about fucking either Lisa or Jenny disappeared when he saw them and thought how tight their pussies would be too or firm their tits.

To make things even clearer he heard Lisa say, "go on Grandad fill her up with your spunk, she loves it in her cunt, don't you Emma."

"Yes I do Lisa, your Grandad has such a good cock, he is going to make me cum too."

No sooner had Bill heard them taking like this that his cock started to pulsate in her, he was moaning now as she continued to slid up and down on him even as he began to shoot cum into her. "Oh yes that's it Grandad fill me with your old spunk," Emma said as she speeded up, her hand rubbing against her clitoris. Bill was almost finished when he felt Emma's vaginal muscles tighten even more around his cock, and then scream a cry of pleasure as she came. Unlike Patti who at that moment normally stopped moving Emma kept going, her face screwed up in ecstasy as she continued to slide up and down on his cock. The effect was that Bull managed to remain hard for longer than he thought was possible after having coming, ensuring that she got the full feeling of him inside her until she had completed her orgasm too.

The garden exploded into a round of applause for the performance the two had put on, Patti in particular was pleased for her husband, pleased that he had made a young woman feel like he had her over the years, and also that he had not buckled under the pressure. Steve and Steph were completing their duties almost as soon as Emma lifted herself off Bill and lay on the grass next to him. Steve was licking cum out of her within moments whilst Steph was cleaning Bill's cock with her tongue, tasting the mix of his spunk with Emma's juices. When they were both satisfied they had completed their job they sat back down on their chairs again and kissed once more tasting each other's mouths.

As Bill walked back to his chair with Emma, he whispered to her, "thanks for faking it, you were very convincing."

"Who was faking?" She replied with smile.

Lou looked at her daughter as she stood up for the last time, how she had done it Lou did not know, but she was sure the result was a fix as Monica was partnered with her son in law and future one too.

"It's time for the finale at last," Monica said, "I don't know about the rest of you but I have been waiting for this moment all afternoon." She took the two young and hooked her arms through their's. "Before Peter gets the grill going for some food it is time for you two to enjoy a special treat. You get your very own spit roast, with me as the meat,"

Monica was obviously pleased with her little joke as she let out a big laugh whilst dropping to her knees on a empty sun lounger. "Come on then Josh let me feel that big cock of yours enter me."

The two young men took their positions Kev in front and Josh behind her. Monica had her mouth over the tip of Kev's cock before Josh was anywhere near her pussy, but as soon as he touched it with the tip of his dick she began to shake with anticipation and sucked more of Kev into her mouth. Slowly Josh eased his erect member in to her, as he waited for her to get used to his size.

Peter was loving seeing his wife being opened by Josh's cock, "nothing to say now Monica? First time you have been speechless all afternoon."

All Monica could do was mumble a few incomprehensible words as Kev was now deep in her mouth. She was starting to rock her body back and forth now in time with Josh. Kev remained where he was letting her swallow then release his cock with each movement. Her heavy tits were swinging under her as she moved adding a slapping noise as they hit each other to the sounds of her slurping on Kev's dick and the noises coming from her pussy as Josh continued to stretch it.

For nearly ten minutes Monica was fucked at both ends by the two men half her age and she was loving every second, she was now fully open and there was no discomfort as Josh pushed in as far as he could go. All she felt was an exquisite sensation as he stretched her vulva and his cock pressed against her clitoris. It was like having one continuous orgasm, she wasn't sure where one ended and the next one started.

Kev was the first to find relief, "I am going to cum!" He moaned, warning his mother in law of the impending explosion. She pulled back so that her mouth was over the end of his cock when he started shooting his spunk into it. Her mouth was full of his semen within seconds and she managed to swallow it without letting go of his cock, continuing to suck on it as it slowly deflated in her mouth.

Behind her Josh was still taking long thrusts, he looked down at her spread ass cheeks and saw her anus relaxing and then tightening with each thrust he made. He placed his thumb on it and used it to rub some saliva in that he dribbled down.

When Monica felt Josh's thumb on her ring she finally let go of Kev's cock and after 15 minutes of not saying a word finally managed something, "push it in Josh, let me feel you in both holes."

Josh was not aware of anyone else now except his fiancee's mother on her knees in front of him, but the rest of the family were enjoying this show as much if not more than the rest of the performances of the afternoon. In each of the temporary couples that had been formed earlier in the game they were touching each other as they watched. Peter was wanking John as he was one of the only guys left not to have cum this afternoon, Lisa and Lou were fingering each other's pussies, still wet with piss. Simon had Paul's cock in his mouth and was giving him a blowjob to rival any woman's. Jenny was cuddling up with Patti, arms around each other playing with each other's breasts not wanting to miss a moment of Josh's cock fucking Monica, and both wishing it was their pussies he was fucking.

Monica started to feel very strange, she was going dizzy and her eyes could not focus. Once again she was having a series of orgasms one after the other as Josh filled her ass with a finger and his cock just kept on pumping into her cunt. Then she felt him explode in her and any orgasm that she felt she had had so far paled into insignificance as the biggest rush of endorphin filled her brain and it all went blank.