Family Affairs Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was gone for between 5 and 10 seconds, long enough for Josh to empty his balls into her. When she came round she realised her arms had given way and her face was on the lounger but Josh's cock had kept her legs up. She lifted herself up and everyone was relieved to see her move, and then saw the biggest smile ever on her face.

"Fuck Josh what the fuck do you do with that fucking thing?" Was all she could manage to say, sounding more like a dock worker than a school teacher. "I cannot even feel my cunt any more you fucker!" She said all this without losing the smile. Josh eased himself out of Monica and the other ladies, gasped when they saw that despite cumming his cock was still bigger than any of the other guys when fully erect.

Steve and Steph were back on duty immediately. Steve went to his sister as she rolled onto her back and let her legs drape over the side of the bed her pussy lips still wide open, he got down between her legs and just had to wait for Josh's cum to start to dribble out so he could lap it up with his tongue. Steph meanwhile was licking Josh's cock clean, she was able to get all of it in her mouth in this deflated state and could only imagine what it would feel like when fully erect.

The afternoons entertainment had definitely cum to an end when Monica had blacked out, there was a mix of sounds, there had been gasps of shock and concern, but also groans of pleasure as both John and Paul came, the first in Peter's hand and then Paul in Simon's mouth. Lisa and Lou both came on the others fingers, as they both knew exactly how Monica felt and would feel for the next few hours having both experienced the feeling themselves.

Licking John's cum off his fingers Peter said, "well I'm going to get cleaned up then get the cooking started I think we have all built up an appetite this afternoon."

Emma saw John finally on his own again, and excusing herself from Bill went to him. "Can we talk?" She said.

"Of course," Josh replied, making room for her on the lounger..

"In private," she added.

"Oh right yes, let's go inside," he told her and stood up, she took his hand and they left the rest of the family to find somewhere on their own. Steph watched her son leave with the girl and a small tear formed in her eye, but at the same time she realised she had a little smile too.