Family Affairs Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul looked at the couple approaching them and saw a middle aged couple both smiling broadly at Bob and Juanita. "Fresh meat for us Bob, you really shouldn't have!" The guy said as he was introduced to Paul and Lou as Greg, he shook Paul's hand but was quick to give Lou a hug. When his wife, Carol, embraced Paul he definitely felt her press her groin against him, he smiled at her and gave a little push back.

They left Carol and Greg and continued their stroll around the site, "well they seemed a very friendly couple didn't they?" Paul said to his wife.

"Yes very, I saw how she greeted you darling, and I got much the same from Greg."

"Interesting. Perhaps we should come back here another time?" Paul suggested.

"Would that be ok Bob?"

"What's that Lou?"

"Could Paul and I come back again sometime, it is so lovely here?" She asked.

"Absolutely, no problem. In fact let's go to the office now and we will make you honorary life members, our gift to you. You can come back any time then."

"Really, that's great thanks Bob. And if you ever need a break from it all, and I don't know why you would, you are welcome at ours anytime too," Paul told him as Bob led the way to the small office where he introduced them to Deb, who was looking after the office that day.

Deb was a friendly lady in her late 50's, she helped them sign the necessary paperwork and gave them membership cards. As she did all this Paul studied her body, she was broad hipped but with small slightly sagging breasts, a B cup Paul guessed. However her nipples were huge, not the areola around them which was small, but the length of them. They stuck out from her tits almost a centimetre. He was wondering what they would be like if she was aroused when Lou nudged him and told him to concentrate and sign the paperwork Deb was giving him.

Once all the paperwork was complete Bob shook Paul's hand and said, "welcome to the retreat. Officially." He gave Lou a hug as Juanita did the same to Paul.

"So let's got in the hot tub then now shall we?" Juanita suggested. She took them across to the pool area where there were plenty of people lying out sunning themselves or enjoying a swim. The hot tub itself was on the other side and Paul could see there was just one couple in it, but there was still room for the four of them.

"No problem us joining you is there Nigel?" Bob asked the guy.

"Not at all, how can we refuse our wonderful hosts anything," Nigel replied. "But actually Ann," he added to the lady with him, " we should get going soon."

"Do we have to love?" She said with a mock sad face.

"Yes we do if you are going to get home in time for work." Then looking at the others as the each dropped into the hot water, "Ann has a night shift tonight, she's a nurse you see," he explained.

"Yes but I would much rather stay here enjoying being naked," Ann said. "Don't get me wrong I love being a nurse, but when I am here I can just switch off from everything."

"That's what we try to encourage," Bob told her. Then realising he had not introduced Lou and Paul he told Ann and Nigel that they were the newest members, having just joined.

They gave great smiles to Lou and Paul, saying that they hoped they enjoyed it and that maybe another time they will be able to get to know each other better but they really should get going.

Paul watched them stand and use the step to leave the hot tub. He was a little surprised to see that they both had tattoos on their backs. Nigel had a wolf's head on his shoulder whilst Ann's was what he had heard called a 'tramp stamp' on her lower back. However, what impressed him more was the way her boobs swung as she stepped out the tub, and that he got a view of her trimmed pussy as she swung her legs out over the side.

"Bye Bob, bye Juanita, thanks once again for a great day," Ann said before she walked off with Nigel arm in arm."

"They are a great couple," Juanita said as they left, "they were one of the first to join after we took over and it was them that really helped shape this place into what it is today."

"Yes they seemed really nice," Lou agreed. "Am I right in thinking there is an age gap between them?"

"Well it's not our policy to give out personal details you know, but yes there is, I can't say how much, but it's probably more than you are thinking Lou," Bob said. "Ann has a great body for her age."

"I agree with you there mate," Paul agreed smiling.

The next 45 minutes was spent in the hot tub with the four old friends continuing to catch up on the past 35 years. Paul and Lou filled the other two on how their family had grown, both in numbers with marriages and births, and also in their sexual closeness. They were surprised just how interested Bob and Juanita were as they told them how the family had developed. When Paul told them that his brother was visiting from America soon and would be at the party he could tell that both Bob and Juanita were pleased as they both had fond memories of him coming to visit Paul at their flat when they were at college, Joe did not seem to mind being around nude girls when he was 15 to 17 even if he did not strip off himself. They had seen him a couple of times later particularly at Paul and Lou's wedding when he was 19 years old. It would be good to see him again and meet his American wife Mary.

Juanita was aware that they had been hogging the hot tub for nearly an hour and her skin was starting to shrivel. "I suggest we go and have something to eat, what do you think?"

"Good idea Juanita," Bob agreed.

Paul felt that despite the earlier discussion Juanita was trying to put off what they had agreed, "walk with me Juanita?" He asked her.

"Ok."

As they followed Bob and Lou, Paul asked, "is everything ok?"

"Yes fine thanks, it's nice to see you both again, I have had a lovely afternoon."

"Good, me too. But are you still ok about what we talked about before?"

"I have to be honest with you Paul, it's all a little daunting, it's been a long time since I have been with anyone but Bob, and that was you."

"Oh right."

"But to answer your question, yes I am still ok with it. Are you?"

"I have thought of nothing else since Bob mentioned it. Yes I am ok."

"Ok, well come with me now, we can leave them to go to the café on their own, I think it's a case of now or never."

"Oh ok. Just let me say something to Lou first." Paul quickened his step and caught up with his wife, "looks like little Paul is needed now, so have something to eat with Bob, and come back in about an hour."

"How you going to fill the other 55 minutes?" Lou asked with a grin.

"Ha funny!" Paul replied, then to Bob he said "look after my wife for me will you Bob?"

"My pleasure, And thanks for taking care of mine, I know you will do it well."

"Cheers, see you guys later, have fun."

Paul walked back to Juanita and together they continued to her place. He noticed her looking around all the while, checking that no one saw them go off together he thought. Once safely inside Juanita relaxed and told Paul to make himself comfortable, "would you like a drink?" She asked.

"Juanita, let's not beat around the bush, we both know why we are here now." Paul said, "and we aren't kids anymore." He added as he leant down and kissed her neck tenderly.

"We certainly aren't are we, come with me." Juanita took his arm and led him through to the bedroom. By the time they walked the little way Paul's cock was starting to harden, Juanita noticed and put her hand on it feeling it grow more. "It's been so long since I have held a stiff cock. Why don't you sit on the side of the bed Paul."

Paul sat down and now they were almost the same height, Juanita only had to drop her head a little and they were face to face. She leant in as if to kiss him but then stopped herself, so Paul closed the gap and laid his lips on hers, he felt them open slightly as they touched. He opened his lips wider and she responded the same until they were able to add tongues to their kissing. Paul had always enjoyed Juanita's kisses, her full lips so luscious and she had not lost her touch since the last time they had shared one.

Their kiss lasted over 5 minutes before they took a breather. Paul had been using his hands on Juanita's bum throughout the kiss, massaging the soft, slightly saggy buttocks. Their was a whole lot more to get his hands on than any other ass he had felt for a while and he had enjoyed the feel. Juanita's tits had been swinging between the two of them as they had kissed and once or twice Paul had felt the ends of them gently touch the tip of his now erect cock. He pulled his hands around to her front and began to run them over her large breasts making sure they touched his cock more. Juanita was loving the attention it seemed as she was purring with pleasure as he played with them. She put her own hands on the sides of her pendulous breasts and leant down a little further. Paul knew her intention and let go himself and leaned back on the bed supporting himself with his arms. Juanita pushed her tits into his erection and rubbed them over it, the feeling of her soft breast over him was like a silk glove and when she slid him between them it was as if he was entering her pussy it was so smooth.

Juanita wanked him with her tits for a couple of minutes, until she released his cock from between them and sat in he bed next to Paul. "Kiss my nipples Paul," she instructed him. Straight away Paul's mouth was on her nipples kissing and licking them. He remembered that she had always had very sensitive nipples and that she could orgasm with just them being kissed. It seemed that had not changed now as he could feel her breathing change and become faster as he carried on. Juanita's hands held his head against her chest, pushing him on to them harder as he pulled on her nipples with his lips and teeth. Juanita's first orgasm came as Paul bit gently on a nipple and pulled on it."oh yes!" She moaned as he pulled and she moaned deep and long through her climax.

"You remembered?" She said to Paul when he let go after she had stopped cumming.

"Yes I did," he said licking his lips of the saliva on them.

"That's the only way Bob can make me cum now, I can't even cum when he goes down on me any more."

"Oh we will have to do something about that Juanita," Paul said with a grin.

"It's your turn first Paul," she said "move up onto the bed properly."

When Paul as lying on the bed Juanita knelt beside him and leant down and began licking his cock from the end to his balls. "Oh it feels so nice to have a hard cock in my mouth again, I didn't realise how much I had missed it," she said after she had put her mouth over the end and had sucked deeply before releasing it.

Taking it back into her mouth again Juanita began wanking him with one hand and held his balls with the other. Her mouth just over the end, Paul realised that she was not as experienced as Lou or even his Granddaughters at giving head, but at this moment that do not seem to matter as the experience of what was to all intents and purposes a new woman sucking him off was excitement enough. His hands found her tits again as they swung beneath her and he played with them as she wanked and sucked him to the point he was about to explode.

"I am going to cum," he told her between moans, Juanita did not take her mouth off the end of his dick as he started to shoot his cum into her it. She may not have had the same techniques as Lou, but she could certainly hold a load of cum in her mouth, as Paul could tell she was not swallowing any of it. Eventually she lifted her head from him and made to get off the bed going to a box of tissue on the bedside. Paul realised she was going to spit it out, something he had not seen happen in years, no one in his family would not swallow cum. "You don't swallow Juanita?"

Not able to speak she just shook her head and screwed her face up. Paul could not see his cum wasted like that and before she could spit it into the tissue he grabbed her face and kissed her. Juanita tried to pull back not sure what he was doing but he persisted and managed to get her mouth open using his tongue. Her mouth was full and it didn't take long for him to taste his cum flowing into his mouth. Juanita relaxed a little but her eyes still stayed closed as Paul sucked his cum out of her mouth and swallowed it. When he had almost every drop he let her go, "swallow just a little Juanita, share my seed with me completely."

With just a small amount in her mouth Juanita felt she could swallow it, she gulped and felt it slide down her throat. She had always refused to swallow before and she realised now it was not as bad as she had imagined.

The two of them lay in each other's arms for a moment, Paul's hands on her massive breasts. He then began to explain why he had done what he did. How in their family cum was special and should never be wasted like that. He told her that Lou would have to teach her how to suck and swallow at the same time.

"If only we had not wasted all those years Paul, perhaps she could have taught me ages ago."

"What's done is done," he said.

"I need you to know it was not my decision. Bob got all protective of his daughter, if I had my way we would have continued with our friendship and maybe we would still have our family too. It may have something to do with his parents bringing him up in a pure naturist sense too."

"We can't change the past but we can make the future better," Paul told her as he stroked her hair.

Over at the retreat bistro Lou was having a similar but different conversation with Bob. It would not be until the drive home later that she and Paul realised that neither Juanita nor Bob really remembered or perhaps never knew who had made the decision as they both blamed the other. Bob had told Lou that it was Juanita who had had the issues with the openness of sex infront of the family and had therefore caused the spilt from them about everything, whereas he was happy to carry on swapping so long as no one else was around.

They decided they would have to talk to them about this as they sensed that it had driven a wedge over the years between them that they did not know existed. It may even be what was causing Bob to not be able to hold his erections long enough, as he had told Lou there was not a physical reason according to the doctor.

At this moment however Paul's only thought was giving Juanita another orgasm and to prove that she could have one from something other than nipple play. He ran his hand down from her boob and slowly traced it down to her belly before proceeding to her the fine hairs on her pubic bone. "Still keeping your bush too like Lou then?" He asked.

"Yes, I know the current fashion is to shave it but I don't feel so inclined, can't see the point really."

Paul used his fingers to stoke the hairs, "well I have enjoyed both styles and they each have their benefits from a male point of view, and from what I hear from a woman's too." As he told her this he pushed a finger down between her thighs, touching her lips with the tip. Juanita opened her legs to give him unobstructed access to her pussy. Accepting the invite Paul used two fingers to spread apart her long fleshy outer lips eliciting a moan from Juanita. Paul was surprised just how wet her pussy was as he pushed the fingers deeper past her lips and felt her inner walls slick with her juice. He used the back of his thumb to rub against her clitoris, making it erupt form under it hood.

"Oh Paul that feels so good, you will make me cum again if you keep going."

"I intend to make you cum don't worry about that," he replied as he moved so he was knelt next to her and pit his head between her legs, keeping his fingers in her pussy he used his mouth to suck on her clitoris, flicking it with his tongue.

Juanita was squirming on the bed now with Paul's finger and tongue working between her legs she used her own hands to pinch and pull on her nipples. She was aware of Paul pulling his fingers out of her and then replacing them with his tongue. Paul seemed to be able to get his tongue to places that Bob could never reach, he also kept pressure on her clitoris with his thumb. The noises that were coming up from her crotch were a mixture of Paul's slurping and the squelching of her pussy as she produced more fluid than she had in years.

Paul's attack on her pussy was relentless, he just kept on going with his tongue pushing in as deep as possible before taking it out and lapping up along her now soaking lips, then repeating. He was relishing the taste and smell of her pussy, as he always did when face down in one. The added incentive coming form his desire to prove she could orgasm like this. It took about 10 minutes of continual attention but in the end he had the result he had been looking for as he felt her legs tighten under him and her breathing stop for a couple of seconds before she let out a scream of pleasure that if he had not know what he was doing he would have thought she was being murdered it was so loud and intense.

Juanita had never had an orgasm as good as that one in all the years she and Bob had been together. The pent up sexual energy of the past few years exploded in one scream as she released it. After the initial cry she continued climaxing for what seemed an age to her, as if it would never stop.

Paul was reminded as he lifted his face from her pussy of the first time he had given Sarah an orgasm, the release was similar. He wondered if he had just created another sexual animal like his sister in law. He could only hope he had he smiled to himself.

"That Paul was the best ever orgasm I have had, you are a magician I think. Now I just want it again, I think I might get addicted to feeling like that."

"You won't be the first to feel like that, I think you will need to speak to Lou's sister, Sarah. She has had much the same revelation recently. But anyway for now I have no intention of letting you go just yet. I promised Bob I would fuck you, and I intend to do just that.

Laughing Juanita rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide, "then fuck me Paul and make it good."

Whilst he had given Juanita her second orgasm Paul's cock had recovered and was already hard again and he knew she needed no more fore play so he moved between her legs and pushed his hard cock in to her. She may not have been as tight as other pussies he had entered, but there was no doubt she was as wet as any other. He supported himself on his hands so that he could look down on her and watch her tits flop about as he began to thrust into her. "I am going to... fuck you...till you cum again," he told her, each phrase accompanied by a thrust.

"Yes, fuck me Paul, make me cum, I love you making me cum, thrust your magicians wand into me."

"I am going to fill you with my hot spunk, and then I am going to get Lou in here so she can lick it out of your cunt, you'd like that wouldn't you Juanita."

Juanita would have agreed to anything now, and she just said, "yes Paul I want that."

Paul had not told Juanita that he had heard Bob and Lou return earlier after he had given her that second orgasm. He had realised they would have heard her scream. He had thought to invite them in but Juanita had taken the lead quicker than he imagined. He hoped they were enjoying themselves somewhere too.

Bob and Lou had indeed heard the scream, Bob had wanted to go in and see if she was ok, but Lou assured him she was just fine. And led him to the lounge. "It seems a shame that they should have all the fun Bob," she said.

"Well you know I am not much good anymore down there."

"No matter to me, let me try and work on it for you, whilst we wait for them." Before he could say anything Lou was on her knees in front of him and was licking his small dick and sucking it into her mouth. It was so small at first she could suck it in along with his balls so that her mouth was full, but after having had Josh's cock recently this was no challenge at all. She let it out of her mouth and carried on licking it and she could see that it had grown just a little and she knew there was hope yet.