Family Affairs Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you trust me Bob?" She asked him between kisses on his small dick.

"Yes, I do Lou, why?"

"Well I have an idea that just might help you, just let me do whatever I need ok?"

"Ok"

"Right first off let's get you sat down on the sofa, just on the edge there." Bob did as he was told and sat on the sofa, Lou sat on the floor infront of him and restarted her oral stimulation of his dick whilst using one hand to massage his balls.

Slowly he started growing again, "that's about as far as it gets now Lou, I get to the point that I feel I could cum and then it goes and I can't."

"Right I see what you mean," she said as she let go and saw it shrink again. Taking her hand off his balls she licked the index finger covering it in her saliva. She went back down on his penis sucking it back into her mouth again, as she did so she slipped her hand under him and found as she had hoped his bum hanging off the edge of the sofa. Using her saliva as a lubricant she spread it over his hole before gently pushing it in. Bending it forward she found the spot where his prostate pushed against his anal wall. As soon as she found it she felt his cock twitch and she knew she had found the right spot. She continued to massage it with her finger as she sucked on his slowly growing cock.

"Wow Lou,I would never have imagined, that feels so good what the hell are you doing to me?"

Lou could not tell him she was giving him a prostate massage so just looked up at him with his dick in her mouth and winked.

He was now harder than he had been for years, but Lou would have called it a semi if Paul had presented her with that. However, she knew that a guy could cum with even a semi hard cock given the right stimulus. And a finger on his prostate was one such stimulus.

From the bedroom Bob could hear his wife starting to moan once more and he began to imagine what Paul was doing to her in there. This was the last piece of the stimulus puzzle and as he imagined he felt his balls tights and he began to cum. Not a large load by any means but he was cumming and that was the biggest surprise of the day. Just as he shot his small load into Lou's mouth he heard another scream for Juanita as whatever Paul was doing to her made her cum again.

For the first time since he could remember Bob and Juanita were cumming together, granted not with each other, but that was not the point they were both having orgasms at the same time and that was a result he had never dreamt of when he replied to Paul's message that morning.

Lou had a mouth full of Bob's cum now and she was determined to show Juanita that he had cum. She stood up form the floor and followed the sound coming from the bedroom, the dying embers of Juanita's third orgasm. When she opened the door Paul was rolling off Juanita and looked over at her. "Perfect timing darling as ever, Juanita wants you to clean my cum out of her."

Lou could not answer but opened her mouth to show the cum in it. She showed both Paul and Juanita, who looked incredulously at her. "That's not Bob's is it?" Lou just nodded and came closer to her.

"What are you two? That you can do this to us both. I though Paul was a wizard, you must be a demon Lou."

Lou did not wait for any more and just leant down to her friend and kissed her and passed some of her husband's cum to her. Juanita had not had Bob's cum in her mouth for years, and had never swallowed it, but after the kiss with Paul earlier she knew what she had to do and she accepted the hot cum and swallowed it along with Lou.

Bob was watching form the doorway a huge grin on his face as he saw his wife spread on the bed, cum dripping out of her pussy and Lou passing his cum to her to swallow. When the kiss ended Lou moved down Juanita's body and as Paul had asked she began to lick up the cum that was escaping from her twat. When she had a mouthful again she lifted her head and looked around at the others, she first kissed Juanita again, who was keen to taste Paul's spunk once more, she then went to Paul to give him some of his own before going back to Bob. She had known he would not be ready to receive another guys spunk, but there was just a little on her lips now and she kissed him tenderly on his lips, just enough for him to taste without the need to swallow.

"Well Bob, I think I can say that we have unlocked something in Juanita this evening haven't we Juanita?"

"Yes you definitely have Paul. And if Loucan tell me how she made you cum Bob, I can't imagine we will be going out much tomorrow."

The four of them laughed at her statement. They all ended up on the bed touching each other as Lou explained what she had done to Bob. After an hour of this they realised they still had the drive home and that they should really be going. Before they left they promised to be back as soon as they could but if it was not before the party then they would all see each other then.

They agreed to keep in touch as Lou was keen to hear how things went after today as she was sure they were now like a newly wed couple who needed to learn about each other all over again.