All Comments on 'Family Album'

by Highnoonn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
max052max052about 6 years ago
Very well done..

and quite unique. Porn was good, story better. Porn's not that hard to write. Story is. Complex, a little hard to keep track of all the characters but well worth the read. 5 stars and fave story. Look forward to more from you. Thanks for your effort.

max052

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This read -- for better or worse -- like an episode of a soap opera. Well written as such, although a tad complicated and not too erotic.

I can enjoy a longer tekst -- if it means that I get to know better the characters involved so as to understand their thoughts, emotions, relationsships, and their motives for their acts/behavior. In this case, however, all the many words was not adding much for the understanding of the erotic relation and experience of the protagonist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Bounced all over the place, hard to keep track of names, characters and storylines......disjointed. Keep trying, it'll only get better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Enjoyed story, kept track of everyone except...

What was Leslie looking guilty about? I looked back and evidently keep missing what his hesitancy was about, why he repeatedly said that he had something he wanted to talk about, why Courtney looked at him angrily near the end. I guess I dropped a ball.

redking2882redking2882over 3 years ago
i dont understand Jullians promise

like why would he promise to give his mother another chance? more importantly why the fuck has he not personally left? he clearly hates almost his entire family quite strongly,so why not be the one to walk out the door? even if for a few nights. it doesnt really make sense to me.

JaceyTreyJaceyTreyabout 2 years ago

A confusing story...I followed it, mostly. I'm not sure how to rate it.

SmellerSmeller5 months ago

What a convoluted mess. Half the time you don't know who is talking to whom and the author writes this story as if everybody should know the characters as if they were well established through another story already.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous