All Comments on 'Family Arrangments Ch. 04'

by oSoftToucho

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
*Loving Family

I found this to be a well written story with lots of caring between family members. I'm looking forward to more of your writing. As a member of a family that practices incest between all members, none of it forced, to be the best sex I've ever experienced and i was the only bi sexual in the group at the start so I had more opportunities than some others. In addition to the main pleasure of the sexual contact I also clean the pussies and the cocks of cum once their fucking was finished. Of course, I also suck the cocks of my father and brothers and provide my "boy pussy" to all of them.

The family has now reached a point where we do each other regardless of their sex so the fucking and sucking goes on most of the day and night. It's not very often that any member goes outside of the family for sexual pleasures. We find our pleasures at home

blueyedbobblueyedbobover 12 years ago
odd, i found myself irritated by this family

oh, the sexual descriptions were adequate, but, these are not very nice people as they are portrayed by the author,, thats all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I liked this series! I was glad that you made your male characters have average sized cocks instead of these 10"+ monsters that you see in other stories. There should be one more story though so that we can see what happens on Jonah's birthday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous