All Comments on 'Family Bonds Ch. 02: Mom Finds Out'

by bbblue

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!!!!!

Can hardly wait to see what happens next, please continue with this series. You are one of my favorite authors on this site. Keep up the great work.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
wow!!

5 stars. GREAT SEX!!! love mom, Emily, and soon, we'll know about Hannah!! i like to story, but i do wish there was a little more about why Mom joined the party so fast. Hopefully the next chapter will fill us in!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dunno

Sure is just a fantasy, albeit unrealistic even for a mom and children to get so involved with no background buildup. Otherwise grammar, syntax etc etc is good but the storyline is blurred. Good work anyways.

PokingdemonPokingdemonalmost 6 years ago
Josh

Hey great story. I like how you started the beginning in the first story. As one commentator mentioned we would like to see more background. For me I'd like to see more background on why the brother is (still?) single. Hope to see your next story soon.

bbbluebbbluealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter three notes

Thank you all for the reception of my first two chapters. I have ideas for at least 4 more chapters, so stay tuned.

I'm reworking the third chapter a bit, to incorporate some of the feedback I got here.

Thanks for your comments, and keep telling me what you think!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: wow!!

"... i do wish there was a little more about why Mom joined the party so fast."

<P>

Glad to see I'm not the only one. Plus, being submissive and being open to fucking her children -- even as part of her submission -- are not necessarily the same thing. I'm not knocking it, I'd just like some background.

<P>

Personally, the, "I may be submissive, but I'm still your mother and I'm not submissive all the time" was a nice twist on the concept.

bigreddog543bigreddog543over 5 years ago

A very enjoyable read. Going forward----not every sexual interaction has to be a 3-way (or 4-way). I half expected Em to jump Josh while he was working. In the next installments there could be sex outdoors------sex in front of the fire while the 2 sisters watch.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 4 years ago

A bit too much anal for me. Pussy is where a cock is meant to go. I understand some like it though. I just skip over those parts. I have to wonder if he is going to knock all his women up as there is no mention of birth control. An enjoyable none the less and I await your next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Will there be more chapters?

Nice story, but how about expanding it, like including the mothers father and mom, and her brother, and make them talk really dirty? Would be something to have the mom encourage her father with lots of dirty talk to fuck her youngest daughter with his big cock, then tell him to plaster her face with cum till she drowns in it. Make it a real family orgy that goes on and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great!

Like it as it's been going, prefer if only the sister is added and not more. Inhave a feeling you're going to add the professor in but prefer if it's just the immediate family and also not grandparents etc. Maybe an explanation as to why the mum was so cool with it from the start.

englishnospeakenglishnospeakover 2 years ago

Meh, the first chapter was good. I rated it 5 stars. But this submissive thing on chapter 2 is just too much, it becomes a turn off. For a mother to be submissive out of the blue like that.. Sorry I had to rate it low.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbbblue@bbblue
Occasional writer, voracious reader of stories. Avatar is processed shot of the lovely Blake Blossom. https://onlyfans.com/blakeblossomxxx and https://www.reddit.com/r/BlakeBlossom/

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES