All Comments on 'Family Bonds'

by funbrain71

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Steamy and hot

Very well developed story and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!!

Good start up, please continue with the next installment. I'm looking forward to see what happens next. Will the Dad be written more into the story, he needs to get his act together, he has a hot wife. He should be all over her! A foursome sound great!

max052max052over 10 years ago
Quite a good story!

Gave you 5 stars for content, I love brother/sister/mother sex, no real flaws to point out. Could perhaps had a little more build-up and some drama when the twins were discovered but over all I think you're a writer with much potential. Please continue to submit, I look forward to more of your work. Thanks very much for sharing!

max052

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 10 years ago
Great

Outstanding first effort. We look forward to more soon.

nuguy2006nuguy2006over 10 years ago
HOT Family three some

Great story so far. I gave you a 5 star rating. This could be the beginning of a fantastic series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OUT FUCKING STANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VERY VERY GOOD. REALLY ENJOYED STORY. LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GOOD BEGINNING..DEFINETELY GET RAY TOTALLY INVOLVED

GOOD BEGINNING..AND TOTALLY IGNORE THAT RACIST/LOW LIFE BIGOT WITH THE USUAL RANT... BUT DEFINETELY GET RAY INTO TOTAL FAMILY ACTION..

FOR MOMS & WOMEN LIKE MYSELF..NOTHING MORE OF A TURN-ON THAN WHEN TOTAL FAMILY ACTION INCLUDING DAD/SON BI BOTH WATCHING AND BEING IN THE CENTER OF...FOR REALLY SEX-CHARGED FUN...TRUST US..WE KNOW..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Watch out for those homophones

I like your idea, but you need to watch your usage of homophones: their, there and they're as an example.

On another note, do NOT let the father get involved -- especially in a bi-sexual relationship with Kyle -- unless it is to wake his lazy ass up to how he is neglecting Shauna. He should not even get a shot at his daughter if he cannot be bothered with taking care of his wife for so long.

homerjayhomerjayover 10 years ago
fuck yeah

great story. thanks for writing.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Kyle has to fill his mom's pussy with his cum

Knock her up and give mom another set of twins

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

Great start. Please continue and publish another chapter shortly.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

who left a racist rant? a queer reference is homophobic not racist you twit. no one mentioned skin color.i do agree the dad should not be rewarded with fucking the daughter or anyone else in the house.if he couldnt take advantage of an empty house then leave him pounding his suckretary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful

This is a wonderful work keep it up

shadowdustershadowdusterover 10 years ago

great story more please! Let us know why da lost intrest hope he is not fuking around. If he is having troul daughtr might help wake up past lust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Born into incest

Oh man this had me thinking My own family incest sex! I couldn't control myself and remembering when I was first fucked by my family mom dad brother and sister. I guess I should share that story later. Would love to hear more about this family and just got to say this was so fucking hot I came multiple times. And the third time I came I shot it right my mouth it was so good. Thank you so much for this hot taboo incest story!!!!!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Loved mom/son/daughter threeway fuck stories. Glad to see a new chapter was just written. Hope it won't take another 15 months for chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

AWESOME....would have loved to do that to my mom and oldest sister....i missed my chance....seen my mom totally naked once.....and only seen my sister's tits....and I was at the age of raging hormones....man I missed my chance

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NICE WAY TO START A SUMMER !!!^*!^*!^*!

What a way to enjoy your kids, and just think all summer long. The bad part is dad, what a bummer. Well mom has the kids happy happy ,hope for a long hot summer. nice read.... THANKS

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I appreciated the mother's maturity concerning the brother/sister relationship. The chemistry between the three characters was believable. The respect and sensitivity for the emotional and mental state of the mother, son and daughter is exactily how I would expect a truly consensual incestuous relationship would develop and grow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunbrain71@funbrain71
I've been coming to this site for years, and now I'm working towards submitting sexy, kinky stories for everyone's enjoyment. Feel free to message me, vote on and comment on my stories with any compliments or suggestions. I'm open to it all. Feel free to email me at funbrai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES