Family Bonds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not wanting her daughter to feel left out, Shauna asked Brandy to come around towards her, which she willingly did. "Sweetie, I've never done this before, but you made me feel so good before that I want to return the favor. Do you want to slide up over here so I can kiss your vagina?"

"Wow mom I would love that!!" Brandy replied as she hustled around, hopping on the bed and shimmying over spread eagle in front of her mother's face. Shauna had never gone down on a woman, but considering that she had spent accumulated days of her life playing with her own pussy, Shauna jumped right in and started to lick her daughter like she liked to be. Brandy giggled with excitement and lust as she felt her mother's tongue glide over her pussy. Like a fish to water, she was a natural at going down on her daughter's pussy.

Brandy's pussy had a hair trigger, and was no stranger to multiple orgasms. Brandy couldn't contain herself and didn't even want to hold off her first orgasm as she felt her mother lap away at her pussy. Brandy moaned and groaned in pleasure, which encouraged her mother to keep going. As her mother continued to lick her hot clit, she got off on just the image in front of her. She looked down at her pussy and saw her mother licking her pussy for the first time in her life. She looked down her sexy back and round ass to see her brother pounding their mother from behind. He was starting to get that familiar look on his face.

And there they were, daughter, mother, and son, in a lustful, incestuous train with Kyle fucking his mother Shauna from behind while she ate her daughter Brandy's pussy. Kyle had already felt some of his pre-cum leak out of his cock and into his mother's mouth and pussy earlier, and he was now starting to get that feeling before he has to cum.

"Mom, this feels so fucking good. Ah shit, I think I'm going to cum soon." he said.

"Sweetie you can't cum inside of me. I know we didn't have time to put a condom on and I'm not on the pill," Shauna replied, although she hated saying it. Back when she and her husband were still having sex on a regular basis she used to love feeling his seed fill up her pussy as he climaxed. Having her son's young, hard cock in her pussy made her crave his cum in her pussy, but she couldn't take that risk.

"Ah shit mom, where am I going to cum?" Kyle asked through slight gasps, starting to lose his breath as he was nearing a climax.

"Give it to me! You know how I like to take it." Brandy said, citing her love of a good facial or pearl necklace across her neck and tits.

"Sorry sis, but I wanted to give this one to mom." Kyle said, bringing a smile to his mother's face.

"I'll share with you baby don't worry. Are you almost there honey?" Shauna asked.

He was indeed, he pulled out of his mother's pussy and grabbed her hips to pull her to the side. Brandy crawled up alongside her mother and waited for the grand finale.

Shauna leaned forward and took her son into her mouth one more time, running her tongue up his long shaft.

This pushed Kyle over the edge and his cock exploded with cum. The first rope hit his mother across the lips, shooting up towards her nostril and eye. The second rope jumped out of his cock and landed right in this mother's mouth. Brandy leaned in to intercept the next two blasts of cum, catching her across her cheek and in her mouth.

Kyle's cock continued to slowly drip and ooze cum, which his mother and sister eagerly took turns licking off. Kyle soon collapsed back to the bed in ecstasy and exhaustion.

All three of them, son, daughter, and mother laid their on the bed together, limbs and body parts all interwoven within each other, the smell of sex and orgasms in the air. They were all exhausted and content, each one having rocked through an intense orgasm.

And they all thought to themselves, this is the start of a great summer.

12