All Comments on 'Family Business'

by south_beach_babe19

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Really impressive..

Amazing in how almost plausible the storyline was. This is really miles above most silly stories one comes across.

The last part did seem a little forced though. There is a notable suspension of disbelief required for it. It wasn't that bad as incest stories go but it really stands out in contrast since almost none was needed for the majority of the story.

Overall it was excellent writing. It was well paced with characters and background introduced in a way that went with the flow of the story rather than the unnatural "Emma is a sexy 24-year old brunette. Her father Tom is a well-built... " style nonsense that afflicts so many other stories. Really just amazing writing talent here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Good stuff, but not incest

Great writing, nice twists in the plot, but it's the story of an assistant with her boss, not incest where the point - and pleasure - is the taboo. None of the characters have ever really been family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
bad grammer

When and why do the authors conclude and start to use "..." is a pause?? This is what the old fashioned coma (,) does in decent grammer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You rock!

God I'm horny now! Wish you were here to give me a blow job.

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was a great story that you wrote about a father and daughter being forced into having sex for the sake of a contract. They both enjoyed the experience and got the contract signed. I like to twist at the end where mother comes to celebrate with father and daughter walks in and has fun with your mother. Maybe write another chapter about daughter and father taking care of mother at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very very good I liked this a lot.

Sexy, hot, well written everything really. Ignore the sour grapes commentators who just gripe abotu anythign and everything. Your doing great carry on writing.

guan818guan818almost 15 years ago
Good but could be better

Such a lovely lady as Emma, wouldn't get laid off, trust me!

If I were the headmaster, she would be the last teacher in my lay-off list.

wiz666wiz666almost 15 years ago
Wow!

Loved it! The father being cornered into having sex with his daughter for a contract ( his daughter WAS his assistant, Anonymous in France! read it again ) and then the daughter being brught in for a 3-some with the mum at the end was brilliant!

rock060752rock060752almost 15 years ago
hot story....

..that should be continued. Mom should see how Emma and her dad get on. Please write more.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
I don't believe our anonymous French friend...

actually read the same story that I read. Not only did our lovely Emma have sex with her father, but with her mother as well. I do believe either might qualify as incest, no matter what the motivation for either act might have been. Thanks for another good tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good erotic story

I too didn't get them as a real family. No matter, it was a pretty good sexy story, well told. Perhaps it would stretch credulity less if you'd made Emma an out-of-town niece rather than a supposed daughter. Having the wife Jean interact near the start with Emma, even for a sympathetic chat about her job loss, would've made the ending seem less contrived. It still worked as a good generic dirty story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot story

This story could have further "adventures." It was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped reading when Emma unzipped her skirt. The story is not very realistic at all. I realize it’s fantasy but for stories to work, readers must be able to successfully suspend disbelief. I could not. No father in his right mind would EVER allow his daughter to demean herself in that way even to secure a lucrative contract. That he didn’t beat the crap out of Walter as soon as Walter made his request only served to make Tom’s character weak. Tom’s company certainly didn’t need Walter’s contract bad enough to humiliate either himself or his daughter in that way. And then there’s the added complication of the blackmail material Walter would have over Tom and his company once he discovered Emma’s relationship to Tom - especially were Emma to take over the company reigns once Tom retired. No business person with integrity would ever put his company’s future at risk like that. And finally, no man with any fortitude and backbone would risk the relationship between himself and his wife by giving in to such dastardly demands. Kill the wife and make Tom hard up and perhaps then I’d believe it.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Good sex but reality was totally lacking. To start with: If Tom was offering to pay his daughter close to what she was making as a third grade teacher, it would have put her one step removed from being eligible for food stamps. Any acumen that was attributed to Walter was obviated by the fact that 'you NEVER make business decisions with your Johnson'. Tom's immediate acquiescence to Walter's demands was too contrived and abrupt to relate to the father/daughter relationship as previously described. Bringing the wife into the scenario was not required as there was no character development related to her . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous