Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom witnessed the scene with a myriad of emotions floating around his head. But it was the reaction between his legs that got his attention. He was getting hard watching his daughter being mauled by another man, and she was apparently enjoying it. It wouldn't have bothered him as much if he didn't know what Walter was expecting them to do. That fear prevailed over any anger he might be feeling.

Once Walter had satisfied his taste with both of Emma's breasts, he patted her on the ass and said, "Thanks, hon. Now go do what your boss tells you to do."

Emma rolled off Walter's lap and reluctantly moved back to her father. Tom saw the moisture from Walter's mouth lingering on her tits. His cock twitched. She was truly stunning in her nakedness.

She hesitated in front of him and Tom refused to give orders. Emma reached out and lightly ran her fingers over his crotch. She was not totally surprised to find him getting hard. But what had to happen next was not going to be easy for either of them.

Emma pressed her body against Tom's and she kissed the side of his face. Walter could tell from where he sat that Emma whispered something into Tom's ear, but he couldn't hear it. Tom's expression never changed, including when Emma began unbuttoning his shirt. Soon, she had it opened and was pulling it off his body. His pants were next.

Emma was purposeful in her actions, unbuckling his pants slowly and pulling down the zipper as if trying not to break it. Removing his pants and shoes seemed to take forever. Time was standing still for the father and daughter about to do the unthinkable.

Tom felt her hands on the top of his underwear. His cock was growing harder with each passing second and he dreaded the embarrassment of having his erection in plain view of Emma and Walter. But by the time she had the underwear off, it was too late.

The semi-erect cock rose from between his legs. He was aroused by Emma's nudity and was only getting harder. 'Damn it, no!' Tom's brain shouted. But now Emma was kneeling in front of him and the cock grew some more. 'Fuck.'

"This little woman doesn't even need orders, Tom," Walter said with glee. "Look at her. She's gonna suck your cock on her own."

Tom's stoic expression belied his dismay. "I'll leave it up to her," he managed to say.

Emma had already made up her mind. Walter wanted a show; he was going to get a show. She took her father's cock in her hand and stroked it a couple times. The warmth and hardness felt good in her palm and her own body was starting to respond. With dampness growing between her legs, Emma ran her tongue over he tip of Tom's cock.

With the initial handling out of the way, she could concentrate on making him hard enough to meet Walter's demands. She slid her tongue up and down the shaft, not yet putting it in her mouth. On about the third trip, and with no warning, Emma spread her lips and inserted the cock until it hit the back of her throat.

Tom held his breath out of sheer disbelief. But as soon as his daughter's lips were gliding back and forth along the entire length of his now-rigid cock, Tom's breathing and pulse picked up.

Unbeknownst to either Tom or Emma was the fact Walter had opened his own pants and had pulled out his cock. He began to slowly stroke the penis while watching the blowjob unfolding in front of him. His pleasure would come at his own hands, with the visual aid of Emma and Tom. In his mind, everybody won.

Emma was pleased to feel her Dad's cock thicken and harden in her mouth. She applied more pressure with her lips and placed a hand at the base of the cock, stroking the portion her mouth didn't cover. She quickened the pace, causing her breasts to jiggle as they hung from her chest. Walter was the beneficiary of that scene, with his penis starting to come to life.

If Emma had any doubt about her father's response, it was eliminated when he placed his hand on the back of her head. He never spoke a word or uttered a sound, but when he pulled her closer, allowing more of his cock to enter her mouth, she knew it was OK.

Tom and Emma would have been satisfied to limit everything to the blowjob. But Walter had other plans.

"Now fuck her, Tom. Fuck her on my couch until you both cum," the old man ordered.

Reality once again struck father and daughter. They were being forced to have sex if they wanted the contract and the man forcing them didn't know a thing about their relationship. Emma wondered if it would have made any difference.

She pulled away from Tom's cock and stood beside him. They both looked at Walter, finally aware of his masturbation. Emma couldn't help but stare at the large, yet not quite erect, penis in his hand. If there was going to be any fucking done, it HAD to be between her and her father.

Emma took her father's hand and led him to the couch. He couldn't have possibly been any harder following Emma's incredible blowjob and his cock ached as it pointed at the ceiling while he walked. Under any other circumstances, Emma would have pulled Tom onto the couch with her and thrown herself on his erection. But this was her father and Walter wanted a performance.

She realized that Tom had not really laid a hand on her since he stripped her. Emma didn't want the sex to begin without him feeling somewhat comfortable at least touching her. So she took his hands and placed them on top of her breasts.

Tom took over from there, lightly running his fingers across her skin, but avoiding the nipples that stuck out so dramatically. His hands moved from the top to the bottom of Emma's tits, allowing them to rest in his palms. Only then did he squeeze them.

Walter stroked his cock with long, even tugs. He was as hard as he was going to get, it was just a matter of waiting for the real action to start on the couch.

The sensitive nipples that Emma loved to have manipulated finally got some attention from her father. Tom rubbed his palms over them before giving in and pulling on them with his fingers. Emma closed her eyes and opened her mouth in a silent moan of pleasure.

She put her hand on the back of Tom's head and drew him to her chest. With only a moment's indecision, Tom opened his mouth and savored one of his daughter's nipples with his tongue. Soon, he had his lips wrapped around it and began sucking. Emma pulled him even closer and Tom had most of her tit in his mouth. A barely audible sigh escaped from the young woman's mouth as her father licked and bit softly on her breast.

Emma's hand was firmly wrapped around Tom's cock, stroking it unevenly while she concentrated more on what was happening to her tits. But she knew he was throbbing and more than ready for sex.

"Emma, I want you on top. I want to see your entire body while you fuck," Walter said from across the room.

Tom and Emma didn't acknowledge him. They didn't have to. But they no longer felt like puppets manipulated by the old man. Passion was building in both of them and the sex that was about to occur would be natural...and good.

The pleasure Tom got from sucking on Emma's tits nearly caused him to stay there all day, but guilt won out and he moved away from her, only to climb onto the couch. He lay on his back and looked up at the beautiful young woman he was about to fuck. They were both nervous, but determined to go through with it—for the sake of the company, of course.

Walter was slouched in his chair, looking on with increased attention. He stopped masturbating every couple minutes to prevent cumming before the couple on the couch even began having sex. His favorite spectator sport was about to begin.

Emma put a knee on either side of her father's hips and hovered over him. Tom looked at her firm tits, her little waist, and finally the heavenly pussy just inches above his stiff cock. Emma inched forward and took the cock in her hand, situating it directly under the entrance to her cunt. She lowered herself enough that the head entered her at just the right angle.

Their eyes met and Emma slowly sank down onto the shaft, removing her hand to allow the entire thing to penetrate her. The sensation caused Tom to close his eyes for an instant. Years of sex with Emma's mother had made him forget what a young pussy felt like. Emma was no virgin, but her tight cunt clamped onto Tom's cock like a lock.

Luckily, she was very wet from the attention paid to her tits by both men. When she began to raise and lower herself on her father, the feeling for both of them was remarkable. Tom opened his eyes to the sight of his daughter's breasts bouncing in rhythm to her movements.

He grabbed her ass and clutched at the soft, pliant skin. Emma leaned forward and her tits hung agonizingly close to Tom's face. The new angle brought on even better friction for his cock and he wondered how long he could last.

It didn't help when Emma bent over even more and whispered in his ear, "You feel awesome inside me. I want you to cum, Dad. Fuck me until you cum."

With that she leaned up again and increased her grip on his cock. Tom moaned loud enough for Walter to hear him and then reached up to hold onto Emma's tits. Now they were really having sex, the couch shaking under the force of their movements. Emma and Tom both groaned with delight as their orgasms approached. For now, it made no difference why they were doing this or who was watching.

Emma could not wait any longer. She put a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit with a wet finger. Less than a minute later, her entire body shuddered and she let out a short shriek. Once the orgasm began, she lost control.

"Oh God! Oh God! Yessss, Dad. Fuck me harder!" she cried out.

Walter didn't know what to watch: Emma's wildly bouncing breasts; or her wonderful ass as it smacked down onto her father's legs; or the cock thrusting up into her cunt. He listened to her scream out with pleasure, precum oozing from the tip of his cock.

The sights and sounds of Emma's orgasm were enough to bring on Tom's own climax. He gripped Emma's ass and shouted out groan after groan as his cock emptied itself inside his daughter's cunt. Her constant tightening of her pussy around his cock prolonged the orgasm for both of them, until juices were flowing down the inside of her thigh.

Unaware to either of them and across the room, Walter had stuffed his penis back inside his boxers and was rubbing it fiercely. He came over and over and a huge spot brought on by a pool of cum darkened his underwear. Walter felt the cum spreading around his cock as he continued to rub it, and continued to cum. He was panting by the end, having orgasmed harder and longer than he could ever remember.

Emma lay on top of her Dad, their naked bodies moist from perspiration.

Walter pulled up his zipper and said, "I think we have a deal."

###

It took several days for the final wording of the contract to be worked out. On the afternoon that Tom knew he had Walter's signature on it, he called Jean to tell her. She could hear the excitement in his voice over the cell phone. She was in the car doing errands, but was in the area of his office so she offered to visit. He gladly accepted.

Not long after that conversation, Emma wrapped up some paperwork on a project she was working on and decided to drop in on her father. When she arrived at his office, she found the door open but Tom was nowhere in sight. Just as she was about to leave, she heard a sound from the adjacent room Tom often used to nap in if he was staying late into the night for work.

She tiptoed over to the door of that room and put her ear next to it. Clearly a man and a woman were inside, but she couldn't make out the conversation. Occasional giggling from the female DID come through, however.

Fully expecting the door to be locked, she silently tried the knob. To her total surprise, it turned. She stopped when she knew it was open, then pushed the door until a crack of light appeared. Without making a sound, she stuck her head in far enough to see inside.

The scene made her freeze in place. Emma's father stood in the middle of the room, facing the door. He wore only a pair of boxers. Jean was kneeling in front of him, dressed only in panties. She was sucking Tom's cock while he held her head in place with both hands.

Surprise, guilt, and especially jealousy all assaulted Emma's brain. She couldn't move. She couldn't take her eyes off her beautiful mother sucking the cock Emma had inside her just days before.

Then Tom and Emma made eye contact. Little by little, a grin surfaced on Tom's face. He motioned with his head for Emma to come in. To help conceal her entrance, Tom moved his hands over Jean's hair so they covered her ears, and then he began verbally urging Jean on.

That allowed Emma to squeeze inside the door before closing it. She stood directly behind her mother by a few feet so Jean couldn't possibly see her. The likelihood was slim anyway; Jean was fully engaged in a blowjob that she had no intention of stopping until Tom came in her mouth.

Convinced that she would go undetected, Emma quickly unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra in front. Tom watched as the breasts he had devoured in Walter's office once again came into full view. Emma teased him by playing with a nipple. The soundless treatment of Emma's tit was all Tom needed: he held Jean's head even tighter.

"Yes! Yes, babe! Now. I'm...going to cum. Now!"

He thrust forward and rammed his cock as far into Jean's mouth as he could. She took every inch of him, gripping him firmly with her lips. The first blast of cum rolled down her tongue. Then another. And another. Tom moaned louder as semen began to leak out the sides of Jean's mouth. Still, she bobbed her head up and down on the shaft without missing a beat.

Emma used the excitement and noise of her father's orgasm to cover up the fact she was taking off her blouse and bra. This only stimulated Tom into even more shots of warm cum down his wife's throat.

By the time he was done, Emma had inched her way forward until she could reach out and touch her mother. As Jean began to lift her head, Tom said, "That was incredible, hon. But we have a visitor."

Before Jean could turn her head, Emma had her arms around her mother and had a solid grip on both breasts.

Jean jumped in surprise and screeched out a wordless sound, followed by, "Oh shit! What...who is it?!"

Jean heard the answer before she could plainly see. "Relax, Mom. It's just me."

Emma rolled her mother's nipples in both hands and kneaded the full breasts. Emma could feel her mother's body trembling with fright. She was intent on calming her down.

"Jesus, Emma. How long...did you see...?"

"It was awesome. Now wipe that cum off your chin," Emma said nonchalantly.

Jean was being tantalized by her daughter with harsh treatment of her tits; her heart was pounding; she was wiping cum from her chin; and she loved it all.

Only after Emma started kissing her neck and pulling on the receptive nipples did Jean almost begin to relax.

"Emma, honey, you really shouldn't be doing this," Jean muttered.

"Don't you think a celebration is in order?" Emma asked.

"I think your father and I celebrated enough."

Emma moved one her hands down to the front of her mother's panties, and then slid her fingers inside. "But what about you?"

Jean stiffened as Emma's hand found her clit. "Emma! No!"

Emma rubbed the clit with increased speed and force the more she felt Jean's body respond. Her other hand continued to work over a nipple.

"You're wet, Mom."

Jean's mouth was open, but she didn't speak. Emma kissed her neck and shoulders, biting gently on her mother's fair skin.

"Lay on your back, Mom," Emma whispered.

Jean began to roll over as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do. For the first time, she got a good look at Emma...in all her topless glory. Jean had felt the bare breasts on her back a minute ago, but now she was looking up at her beautiful daughter. Emma got on her knees and immediately buried her head between Jean's breasts. Emma licked all around them before moving to a nipple and placing it inside her mouth.

Emma moved to the other tit and sucked on it. Jean's emotions were quieting down, but her lust was building. The blowjob had made her horny; her daughter was driving her crazy.

Tom knew from experience that he could make his wife cum merely by sucking on her tits. Emma, of course, did not know this. But it was a fine prelude for what she had in mind next.

After a minute or two of attention, Emma crawled down Jean's body, licking the entire way. By the time Emma reached the top of her Mom's panties, Jean was arching her back in anticipation. It was a natural reaction to a very unnatural occurrence.

Emma took advantage of her mother's apparent willingness to continue by pulling on the panties and exposing Jean's pussy. The panties were removed from one leg and allowed to dangle around Jean's ankle. Then Emma moved back up and lightly pressed on the inside of Jean's thighs, forcing the legs apart.

Similar to Emma's own style, the area between Jean's legs was closely shaven except for a short patch of hair near the clit. Emma wondered how often Tom had looked at this same sight right before plunging his face into Jean's pussy. She didn't want to give her Mom a chance to have second or third thoughts, so she leaned down and ran her tongue up the entire length of the glorious slit.

Sweet juices spread across Emma's tongue and she swallowed every drop before spending considerable time at her mother's clit. Emma could imagine what her mother was feeling—the soft, wet tongue pressing against the erect clit, each caress sending a new wave of pleasure deep inside her stomach. Soon, Jean would not be able to avoid the inevitable climax.

Emma put her hands under Jean's ass and pulled her closer. From Jean's reaction, both verbal and physical, Emma knew she was close. Emma took the clit deep inside her mouth and waited.

"Emma! Emma! Oh God!"

Jean's body shuddered and began a jerking, bucking ride that Emma had trouble keeping up with. But she maintained the best contact she could with her Mom's clit. Jean's yelps grew in intensity when Emma plunged her tongue deep inside her mother's cunt.

The orgasm faded and then reignited whenever Emma licked Jean's clit.

"Don't stop. Please! Don't...stop," Jean begged.

But finally she could cum no more and Emma mercifully removed her face from between the legs. Emma looked around for her father, who was leaning against a chair with a newly revived erection.

"You two make quite a pair," Tom said calmly.

"Maybe you should try a younger woman," Emma said.

"Maybe I should."

12