Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly stripped off and I said " Pete, you take Hannah and Alison. Chris you take Lynsey and Katie and Andy, you take Laura and Wendy. There are toys on the table and champagne as well. Jen, you and Lola and Poppy can join me."

Lola and Poppy were wearing matching outfits. Red basques, short red skirts, red fishnets and red six inch stripper platforms. Jen was wearing a short blue dress, black stockings and clear stripper heels.

I sat back on the couch and Jen knelt in front of me and started working on my cock with her hands and mouth. Lola and Poppy knelt on either side of me so that I could slide my fingers up their thighs and finger their pussies. I slid my thumbs into each of their sopping wet cunts and teased the labia rings and to my surprise felt something else.

Lola laughed. "I told you that we were getting our clits pierced". She and Poppy lifted their skirts to show me the little gold rings through their clits.

"That looks extremely sexy" I said. Why don't I lick all of you out and then fuck you."

"Great idea" said Jen. She and the twins lay back on the couch playing with themselves while I started with Lola and ran my tongue and my thumb into her pussy and two fingers into her asshole. I worked on her as she squirmed and groaned and then she wrapped her legs round my neck and moaned "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, don't stop"

With a final convulsion she slumped back on the couch.

Jen opened her legs wide and pulled my head down and said "I want the same please"

I gave her the same treatment and she wriggled and squirmed as her pussy got wetter and wetter as she came and came.

Poppy by now was fingering herself furiously and cried out " I need to cum, please lick me and finger me."

I took her soaking lips in my mouth and teased the gold clit ring with my tongue as I thrust three fingers into her asshole. She thrust herself down on me and with a cry she came. As she came she moaned " Oh God, I'm so sorry, I can't stop myself " and suddenly she let go of a stream of golden piss.

Lola laughed and said " I thought this might happen. Poppy has been so horny all day thinking about this and sometimes when she cums she loses control and pees herself. I hope it's not a problem."

"No worries" I said "Jen and I have done golden showers so it's not a problem.

"I can't believe I did that" said Poppy " I'm so embarrassed not to mention wet."

"Forget about it" I said "I'm about to make you all a lot wetter. Lie back while I fuck you. Jen, you and Lola get a couple of dildos and get each other ready for me."

I eased my cock into Poppy's soaking cunt and fucked her hard until she came. Meanwhile Jen and Lola were masturbating with a couple of dildos. Then I raised her ass a little and said to Jen and Lola " Lick Poppy's cum off my cock then slide me into her asshole."

Jen and Lola licked my hard cock clean and then each of them teased Poppy's asshole with their tongues before easing my cock into her glistening asshole. While I fucked her Lola licked my balls and Jen tongued my asshole while dildoing Poppy's pussy. After a few more minutes Poppy moaned "I'm going to cum again. Oh fuck it feels so good. Lola come and sit on my face and let me lick you out while I cum."

Lola climbed up on the couch and straddled her sisters face. Poppy's tongue teased the gold rings as she licked and sucked her 'til Lola came at the same time as she did.

"Jesus Danny" said Jen, "these two are outrageous. I am so horny I need you to fuck me too, now!"

She knelt on the couch in front of me and told Lola and Poppy to lie back on either side of her. She then thrust her fingers deep into their pussies and said " Go straight into my asshole and fuck me 'til I cum."

I did as she asked and as I fucked her asshole she masturbated the twins until with a cry they both came. Jen thrust her ass harder against me until my cock was buried deep in her slippery asshole. Suddenly she arched her back and with a groan she she came.

"I need a drink" said Lola.

"I think we all do " I said.

We all walked over to the table to get a drink and decided to watch some of the other action.

Pete was lying on the floor while Hannah straddled his face facing his head. She was being dildoed in the asshole by Alison who had Pete's cock in her asshole as she squatted on top of him. I could see that she had a dildo in her pussy as well as she slid up and down Pete's cock. Lola walked over and started to fondle Pete's cock as it slid up and down Alison's asshole. Poppy joined her and they took turns licking the length of his shaft as it penetrated deeply into Alison's ass.

Meanwhile Lynsey was lying on her back sixty-nineing Katie while Chris fucked Katie's asshole. He eased it in and out of her asshole so that Lynsey could take turns licking it and Katie's pussy.

Over on the other couch Laura and Wendy were kneeling beside each other kissing while Andy stood behind them fucking each of them in turn in their pussies and assholes.

I walked over to join Chris and while he fucked Katie I fucked Lynsey's asshole alternating between that and Katie's mouth.

Jen had gone to the table and was easing one end of a double ended strap-on into her pussy. She fastened it up and walked over to where the twins were and said "You two come with me."

They all walked over to one of the couches and Jen had Poppy lie on the couch and Lola knelt between her legs and started to lick her sister while she dildoed her asshole. Jen stood behind Lola and put the strap-on into her pussy and started to fuck her. After a few minutes she took it out of Lola's cunt and then slid it up into her asshole. Lola groaned and started to lick out her sister and dildo her even more quickly until Jen cried out " Jesus Christ, I'm going to cum."

"So are we " groaned Lola as she rammed the dildo deep in Poppy's ass.

Lola slumped forward on top of Poppy as Jen took the strap-on out of Lola's ass and handed it to Poppy to lick.

"That was amazing girls " I said. "I think I'm ready to go again."

By this time Katie had come over to join me.

"I want you in me Danny" she said. She knelt in front of me and took me in her mouth as she reached between her legs and fingered herself. After she had got me rock hard we went over to a chair. I sat back on it while she reverse cowgirled me. As she rode me I caressed her hard nipples.

"Oh God, keep doing that, I think I'm going to cum again" and as she said it she moved faster up and down on my cock.

By this time I reckoned the guys were ready to shoot their loads as they had been pretty busy.

"O.k. everyone" I said. "Girls, why don't you all kneel in a sort of circle and the boys can walk round while you suck us, then one of you, and you can decide which one, can take all our cum in her mouth and cumswap with the rest of you."

Lynsey said " That's a fabulous idea but we had already decided that because it is Katie's last day as an eighteen year old she would be the one. Also she would prefer if you all came in her asshole and Alison would like to sit below her while you are doing it and catch all the cum in her mouth and then we can cumswap. How does that sound?"

"Fucking amazing" I said while the other guys nodded their agreement.

Katie lay back on the couch with her legs spread high in the air supported by the twins. Alison sat below her ready to lick each cock as it penetrated Katie's asshole. Lynsey, Laura, Wendy and Hannah stood round Chris as he took his cock out of Alison's mouth and slid it deep into Katie's ass. After a few minutes he exclaimed " I'm going to shoot"

He thrust hard as Lynsey reached over and gently squeezed his cock to get every drop into Katie's ass. He stepped back and Pete took his place. Alison sucked him then he pushed his hard black cock into Katie's ass. He fucked her really deep and hard until he too groaned and shot into her. Laura and Jen then made sure every drop was in her asshole.

Andy then stepped up for Alison to lick him and then he too slid into Katie's asshole and fucked her until Katie groaned and came. Then Andy groaned and put another hot load into Katie's slippery wet asshole.

As he stepped back Alison reached up and took him into her mouth and drained the last drops into her mouth.

Now it was my turn and Alison licked my cock and guided it into Katie's ass. I thrust long and hard and deep into her soaking wet asshole. I shuddered and came hard. Wendy and Hannah gently squeezed me to make sure Katie had every drop of cum. I stood back and Lola and Poppy gently lowered Katie's ass so that we could see the flood of cum that ran into Alison's expectant mouth.

"My God" exclaimed Hannah, "there's so much delicious cum. I can't wait to taste it."

All the girls then knelt in a circle as Alison walked round and let some of the cum run into each of their mouths. As soon as they all had some they all started passionately kissing each other and let the cum go from one wet mouth to the other. After a little while Lynsey gave a nod and they all simultaneously swallowed our cum.

As we all lay back on the couches Katie gave a laugh and said "Well, that was the best last day of a birth year ever. Of course I'll be expecting the same thing tomorrow for my actual birthday!"

"Definitely" we all chorused "roll on tomorrow!"

Part Two

Hi, Danny Taylor here again. It's been a couple of years since I last filled you in on what's been happening. Well here goes. Wendy and Hannah are at university, Alison and Katie are in their last year at school along with Lola and Poppy, Lynsey and Laura are thinking of moving permanently to behind the camera and we are branching out into adult toys and clothes. Lynsey, Laura and Katie are on holiday at the moment so Wendy and I have the house to ourselves for a couple of weeks. Wendy has a girlfriend at uni although she is still fucking with Hanna and me. In fact Wendy's girlfriend, a very pretty Indian girl whose name is Tania Sachdev, is coming over today to pick my brains about an end of year paper she is writing about the difference between erotica and pornography. Wendy told her what business I'm in so she hopes I will have some insights for her. In fact I think that's them now.

"Hi. I'm in the lounge" I called out.

Wendy and Tania walked in and I have to say they looked fabulous It was one of those extremely warm May days that we get occasionally and Wendy was wearing a crop top and short cotton skirt and high heeled sandals as was Tania with one difference being where Wendy has small pert tits, Tania had very full and voluptuous tits that her top was clearly having difficulty in restraining.

"Hi dad" said Wendy.

"Hello Mr Taylor" said Tania.

"Just call me Danny" I said. "Do you girls want a drink first or do you just want to get on with the project?"

"If Wendy doesn't mind I'd like to get this done" said Tania.

"Fine by me" said Wendy, "I'll just sit over here and do some stuff on the i-Pad while you're getting what you need from dad"

"What would you like to know Tania" I asked.

"Well I'm doing a paper on when erotica becomes pornography or whether or not erotica is just a fancy way of referring to pornography when you don't want anyone to think that you really like looking at it. The Victorians were really quite keen on porn but they dressed it up a bit. I'll give you an example of what I mean if I can show you some stuff on the i-Pad. I think in the east we were a bit more enlightened."

Tania opened her i-Pad and showed me some pictures of some sculptures.

"Look", she said, "these are the erotic temple carvings from the temple to Shakti at Khajuraho. One of the sculptures shows a woman being fucked from behind while she sucks a cock. This one shows her sitting on a cock while she masturbates two other men. This one shows a guy lying on his back while a woman rides his cock and he masturbates two women standing beside him. These are all considered to be wonderful examples of erotic art. Now look at this"

To my surprise Tania then put on a video clip from one of my films which showed me on my back with Lynsey on my cock, Laura sitting on my face and my fingers in Jen's pussy.

"Why is this considered porn and not erotica. I find it highly arousing which is what erotica is supposed to do. You do as well, don't you Wendy?" said Tania.

"Absolutely" said Wendy with a smile.

"Which is why I would like to carry out a few practical tests with you to see if we can discover what is erotic and what is pornographic if you don't mind" said Tania with a grin.

"What did you have in mind" I asked.

"Well" said Tania, "is this erotic?" and she proceeded to push me back on the couch and sitting on my lap facing me she removed her crop top and started to caress her full breasts and hard nipples, and tilting her head forward so that she could lick her own nipples.

"Oh yes" I said, "definitely erotic"

She then stood up and put one foot up on the couch and raised her skirt to reveal a very beautiful shaved pink pussy that contrasted amazingly with the darkness of her skin. A short red cord hung from between her pussy lips which she gently tugged on two reveal a pair of steel Ben-wa love balls which she then licked all her juice off before replacing them back into her glistening slit.

"And this?" she asked.

"Oh yeah" I replied.

Meanwhile I noticed that Wendy had put down her i-Pad and was caressing her own breasts and pussy.

Tania then turned away from me and bent over to reveal a glass butt-plug deep in her asshole. She then slowly started to ease it in and out of her asshole for a few minutes before putting it back in and she then turned back round and undid her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

"I take it that you found that erotic as well" she asked,

"I think so" I replied.

"So when does it become pornographic and not erotic?" she asked, "let's try this now.

She pushed me back so that I was lying the length of the couch and then she climbed above me and knelt straddling my face. She then slid the Ben-wa balls out of her pussy and held them to my lips and said "lick my cum off them."

I licked all her delicious pussy juice off them and she smiled and said "is this still erotic or have we moved on to porn yet?"

Then she slid the butt-plug out of her asshole and gave it to me to lick. As l licked it I looked over at Wendy who was clearly cumming from the sounds that she was making.

"We're not finished yet and we'll get to Wendy later" said Tania.

She then undid my shirt and pulled it off me then unfastened my belt and jeans and tugged them off. She then caressed my hard cock through my shorts then she knelt back over my face and started masturbating. After a few moments she moaned and came. I started to pull her down onto my mouth but she stopped me and said "I think teasing you until you are desperate to taste me would be more erotic, don't you think?".

She then turned round and got into the sixty-nine position and stared to stroke my cock. Then I felt the tip of her tongue probing my urethra. She paused and asked "erotic or porn?".

I replied " I really don't know or care. You have got me so aroused by doing that with your tongue."

"Well that's really the point, isn't it" she laughed, "I think you're hard enough now."

She then knelt above my cock facing away from me and eased my cock into her asshole. Slowly she rocked back and forward taking my cock deeper and deeper into her asshole. I could feel her fingering her pussy and soon she shuddered to climax again. After she had cum she eased herself off and asked me to sit up on the couch.

"I think we're ready now Wendy" she said.

Wendy stood up and undressed and came over to the couch. Tania then knelt on the floor on one side of me and Wendy on the other. Tania then took my cock and started to run her tongue up and down the length of it while Wendy did the same. They each then took turns taking me deep in their mouths. After a while Wendy stood and straddled me and Tania took my cock and eased it into Wendy's asshole. Wendy rode me while Tania sucked on my balls and licked my cock as it slid in and out of Wendy's slippery asshole. Then Wendy eased herself off me and Tania slid onto my cock facing away from me. Tania said "Lean back."

I leaned back and Tania raised her legs up so that Wendy could run her tongue into my asshole while she gently caressed my balls. I started to fuck Tania harder and Wendy licked her pussy to orgasm as I fucked Tania's asshole.

"I don't think I can take much more of this" I exclaimed.

"I think you're ready then" said Tania.

She slid off me and the two of them knelt beside me again. Tania took me in her mouth running her tongue round my glans as Wendy slowly masturbated me.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum" I groaned.

Wendy stroked me faster until I exploded into Tania's hot wet mouth. Tania then stood up and walked round and tilting Wendy's head back, she let my hot load run into Wendy's mouth then they started kissing and swapping my cum. They both drank all my cum and with a grin Tania said "Well I think we have successfully proved that there is no difference between erotica and pornography"

"Absolutely" laughed Wendy. "what do you think dad?"

"Oh fuck, I'm to shattered to care" I said, "but I do think we might need to do more field work later"

Tania smiled and said "Well it is going to be a long paper!!"

"Well I'm going to have a coffee before we get started again " said Wendy, "anybody else?"

"Yes " I said. "Me too" said Tania.

Wendy walked out the room and as she left I lay and watched her walking naked across the room.

"Interesting" said Tania.

"What is?" I asked.

"Clearly you have a strong attraction to Wendy. You can see it from the way you act with her and in the way that you fuck her" said Tania.

"What do you mean?" I said.

Well you are very erotic when you are having sex but there is something more passionate when you are doing Wendy and I think the feeling is mutual. She seems even more involved when she is doing you and I know she loves doing it with me. I expect that she really loves you and a bit more than daughter-father!!"

"I never thought about it before but I think you're probably right. Don't say anything to her please"

"No problem. I think it's rather sweet and very erotic!"

Just then Wendy came back in carrying a tray with three cups and a pot of coffee. She laid them on the coffee table and as we sat and drank them Tania looked at me and said "How do you feel about prostate massage?"

"I love it" I replied.

"Well I think that's what we'll try next if you want. Wendy can lick your pre-cum while I'm massaging you. Doing it will generate quite a lot of pre-cum. I take it that's o.k .with you Wendy?"

"Oh yes please" said Wendy.

"I'm finished my coffee and I have to say quite excited by the thought of this" I said.

"Wendy Darling" said Tania, " while I get Danny hard could you go and get a couple of strap-ons please. I think we can take the prostate massage to another level if Danny's up for it."

"If you mean that you want to fuck me in the ass as well then I am definitely up for it" I laughed.

Wendy headed upstairs to get the strap-ons and as she left the room Tania stood in front of me and raised one leg onto the couch and slid two of her fingers into her wet pussy. Then she took them out and pushing me back onto the couch she raised my legs and knelt in front of me and started to tongue my ass slowly then she took her fingers and eased them into my asshole while licking and stroking my cock.

"Tell me when you can feel my fingers on your prostate" she said.

I felt her fingers gently sliding deeper, pressing against the wall of my asshole until I moaned and said" Just there baby, that's it."

She then started to slowly and gently massage my prostate gland and as she did it I could feel my cock getting harder in her mouth. My pre-cum was starting to flow and she sucked harder and harder. Just then Wendy came back into the room wearing one of the strap-ons which I noticed was a double ended one which she had deep in her beautiful wet cunt. She knelt beside Tania who took her mouth from my cock and kissed Wendy deeply letting her taste my pre-cum.