Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus" said Lynsey, "that was fucking incredible, especially the stuff with the candle. I thought I was going to drop the camera I was so engrossed watching. It's hard to be objective when you are practically cumming as well. I can't wait to edit this and I think tomorrow we should all sit down and watch this together but at the moment I need to cum so Laura and I are going to lick each other out and from the looks of it I think Wendy and Alison will be doing the same."

There was no reply and as we looked over we laughed as Wendy and Ali were already doing just that!

Just then Lola said "We're not quite finished yet, are we Poppy?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"That's Poppy taken care of but now she has a couple of things to take care of concerning my needs"

"I don't know what the twins have in mind" I explained to Lynsey and Laura, "but if you are up for it I'm happy to carry on."

"Great" said Lola, "tie me up to the cross and we'll do it."

I fastened Lola's ankles and wrists to the cross and Poppy knelt below and in front of Lola and started to lick Lola's pussy while I started to caress and lick her breasts and nipples. Poppy then slid two fingers into her sister's pussy and started to masturbate her then she slid another finger then a fourth and started to masturbate her harder.

"You know what I want" hissed Lola and Poppy then folded all her fingers together and slowly slid her whole hand into her sister's dripping pussy up to the wrist and started to fuck her faster and faster.

"Jesus, harder" moaned Lola "I'm cumming so much and this is soooo good. Don't fucking stop".

I looked over and Wendy and Alison were sitting on the edge of the couch hardly daring to breathe.

"Take me over to the couch now" said Lola "I want the rest now"

I unfastened the restraints and carried Lola to the couch and laid her on it. She raised her legs and Poppy lubed her hand and slid it back into her sister's cunt.

"Now do the other thing" said Lola.

"Lube my other hand" said Poppy to me. I squeezed some lube over her fingers and she started fingering Lola's asshole with two fingers then she started using three fingers while still fisting Lola's pussy which was getting wetter and wetter.

"Fuck her mouth Danny" said Poppy. I put my cock in Lola's mouth and she moaned with pleasure as her tongue and lips caressed my glans.

Poppy bunched her fingers and thumb together and eased them slowly into Lola's gaping asshole and started to fist her cunt and asshole with steady deep strokes .

"Oh my god, that is incredible" Wendy cried, " I can't believe they are doing that"

"I'm cumming, oh fuck, I'm cumming. Shoot your load in my mouth, hurry please Danny" cried Lola.

I groaned and came in Lola's mouth and she greedily drained me and swallowed. Poppy gently took her fists out of her sister's pussy and asshole and licked all the cum from them, pausing to kiss Lola passionately and deeply.

"Christ Poppy, that was the best ever." said Lola.

"Probably because we had an audience" laughed Poppy.

I looked round at everyone and they all had a sort of stunned look.

"Well" I asked, "I take it that nobody really expected that from the looks on your faces?"

Lynsey laughed and said "Definitely not but I have never been so turned on in my life. If you don't mind I would like to make love to Lola and I think Laura wants to do Poppy. I'm sure Wendy and Alison can take care of you Danny"

"I think we are all happy with that. O.K. Girls?" I asked.

All the girls nodded their agreement and so we began!!

Chapter Four

A couple of days later Alison and I were watching the first cut of the film with the twins at the house. The doorbell rang so I told Ali to carry on watching to see if there was anything we might need to re-shoot while I checked out who might be at the door. We very rarely get anyone coming to the door uninvited so I was a bit curious.

I opened the door and to my utter astonishment my twin sister Erika, whom I hadn't seen for years, was standing there. With her was with a very pretty little brunette, about eighteen, who looked very like her.

"What on earth are you doing here and how did you know where I live?" I spluttered.

"No kiss for your sister" Erika laughed and she put her arms round me and kissed me hard on the lips. "I assume we can come in" she asked.

"Of course. Who is this?" I asked.

"This is Emily, your niece" said Erika. "I thought it was time she met her uncle. I believe you are married and have kids too."

"I've two step-daughters, Alison and Wendy. Alison's here at the moment. I'll give her a shout and you can meet her."

I showed Erika and Emily into the lounge and called Ali downstairs.

"Alison, this is your aunt Erika and your cousin Emily" I said.

"Nice to meet you" said Alison. "You never said you had a sister and a niece Dad."

"Erika and I haven't been in contact for a good few years so I didn't know I had a niece. Ali, why don't you take Emily upstairs while I talk to Erika. Is that okay Erika?"

"Yes, I think that's a good idea. We have a lot to talk about" said Erika with a strange glint in her eyes.

Alison took Emily upstairs to the room where she and Danny had been watching the film. Alison opened the door and let Emily go in ahead of her.

"Have a seat and I'll get you a coke or something" said Alison.

"Thanks" said Emily.

Alison returned a few minutes later and walked into the room to find Emily sitting on the couch watching the twins being fucked.

"Shit" said Ali, "I forgot that was on. I'm really sorry. I'll switch it off"

"Leave it on" said Emily, "that looks fucking amazing. I love watching my uncle in films."

She smiled at Alison and said "I bet you do too"

"Have you seen this sort of stuff before?" asked Ali.

"Yeah, that's partly why we're here today. I expect Mum and Uncle Danny will be up shortly."

"I'm intrigued" said Ali, "up until today I didn't even know I had an aunt. Danny has never mentioned her."

"I think you'll find out why shortly" said Emily with a sly grin."Who are the twins that Uncle Danny is fucking?"

"They're a couple of old school friends of mine" replied Alison. "In fact I was there when they shot this"

"No way." giggled Emily. " I wish I had been there too. I just love watching porn and I am desperate to suck cock and get fucked too."

"You don't beat about the bush, do you" laughed Ali, "how do you feel about doing it with another girl? Have you ever eaten pussy or had yours eaten?"

"No, but I wouldn't mind trying it." said Emily.

"Well I think I hear your Mum and my dad coming up the stairs so maybe later" laughed Alison.

"Can't wait" said Emily.

The door opened and into the room came Danny and Erika.

"Right" said Danny. "I suppose we owe you two some sort of explanation. Alison, it would appear that Emily found an old camcorder recording of Erika and I. We were about eighteen or so and we were having sex. She also saw some stuff online of me and realised that the guy fucking her mum in the old video was the younger me. She knew that Erika had a brother who made porn films and when she saw the camcorder stuff she put it together and told Erika that she knew why we never see each other. It was because we realised that as long as we were around each other we would likely be having sex again. I went to live with dad and Erika with mum."

"And now we have a slight problem" said Erika, "my little slut of a daughter has said that unless she loses her virginity to Danny she will post the video online"

"We've talked about it" said Danny "and we've decided that I'll do it but only if Erika is there too"

"I'm happy if mum is " said Emily, "and if Alison wants to watch I'd be up for that"

"Just as a matter of interest, what age are you Emily?" asked Alison.

"I'll be nineteen on my next birthday"

"When's that?"

"Next June the 6th" said Emily.

"But this is only June the 8th" said Alison.

"I know" Emily giggled, "I was eighteen last Thursday."

"Come over here and stand in front of me Emily" said Danny as he sat back on the couch. "I want you to unzip me and get my cock out"

Meanwhile, Alison and Erika sat opposite Danny and Emily and snuggled up to each other to watch the scene that was about to unfold.

"I hope you won't mind but if I get too turned on I will probably play with myself" said Alison.

"Don't worry about that" said Erika, "I'll be doing the same."

Emily unzipped Danny's fly and took his hard cock out. Danny wriggled out of his jeans and briefs and lay back on the couch.

"What should I do now?" asked Emily.

"Run the tip of your tongue round the head of my cock just there" said Danny indicating his glans.

Emily took his cock and started to lick it slowly, taking more of it into her mouth.

"Is that clear juice your pre-cum" she asked. "I've read about it but this is the first time I've tasted it. It tastes quite sweet"

She stroked Danny's cock as she licked and sucked it 'til Danny said "My turn now. Take of your skirt and panties."

Emily giggled and lifted her skirt to reveal her beautiful shaven pussy. "Not wearing any!!"

Danny knelt in front of her and unfastened her skirt and let it drop to the floor. He kissed her flat little tummy and slowly licked her slit while caressing her ass. He gently sat her back on the couch and eased her legs open so that her pussy lips parted to reveal her silky moist inner labia. He ran his tongue the length of her slit from her clit to her tight little asshole.

"Oh fuck" groaned Emily, " I think I'm going to cum already"

"Just cum" said Danny, "you'll have a few more orgasms before my cock is in your cunt darling."

Danny kept on licking Emily's soaking pussy as she came again. As she came Danny slid his finger into her pussy and then slowly slid it into her asshole.

"Fuck, that feels so good. I've never done that before. Do it again."

Danny worked his tongue on Emily's labia and clit as he masturbated her tight little asshole until with a shudder she came again.

"I think you are ready for my cock now honey" said Danny.

Emily lay back and spread her legs wide and Danny placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her wet hot slit and then he thrust slowly and firmly up into her tight cunt. Emily groaned and thrust herself onto Danny's cock so that it was deep inside her.

"Fuck her hard" said Erika, "I want to watch you fuck her"

Erika had her fingers deep into her pussy as she watched her brother fuck her daughter and she moaned as she came.

I want to lick you out auntie" said Alison as she knelt in front of Erika and pushed her skirt up and slid her tongue into Erika's dripping pussy.

As Erika writhed on the couch Emily pulled Danny onto her and whispered in his ear, "I want to watch you fucking Mum after I have cum again."

"You are a filthy little slut Emily, just like your mum. If I fuck your mum then I want you to get your tongue into Alison's pussy. I think I would like to watch you two sixty-nineing while I fuck Erika."

"Oh god, even thinking about that has got me ready to cum again. Fuck me harder Danny. Oh fuck I'm cumming, I'm cumming." cried Emily.

"Erika, come over here and Alison, start sixty-nineing with Emily"

Erika walked over and knelt on the couch and lifted her ass in the air so that Danny could get his cum soaked cock into Erika's dripping pussy.

"Jesus Danny that feels so good. It's been too long since we did this. I still remember when we used to fuck all the time til we got caught. I want you to fuck me hard and Emily, kneel beside me and lick my juice off Danny's cock."

Emily and Alison got up from the couch and came over and knelt on either side of Danny. Alison wet her fingers with her pussy juice and slid two of them into Danny's asshole as he fucked Erika. Emily caressed his balls and took his cock in her mouth as he slid in and out of Erika's creamy wet cunt.

"I am going to shoot" groaned Danny.

"Cum in Emily's mouth" said Erika, " let her drink all of your hot load and then I want to kiss Emily and get some cum in my mouth too."

With a cry Danny took his cock and Emily opened her hot wet mouth and Danny's cum spurted hot into her mouth. She swallowed and then Erika kissed her daughter deeply and licked Danny's cum from her lips.

"Fuck, you still taste good Danny."

"Mum", said Emily with a giggle, "remember what you promised."

"What was that?" asked Danny.

"Well I did promise that I would ask if you would do Emily's first anal"

"Oh I think that would not be a problem" said Danny.

Alison laughed and said "You will love having Dad's cock in your asshole. I know I do!"

"I'll need a break" said Danny, "Alison, why don't you and Emily get a couple of butt-plugs and anal vibrators and let Erika use them on the two of you. I'm sure Erika wouldn't mind."

"That sounds like an amazing idea" laughed Erika, "how about you Emily, do you want to feel a butt-plug being slid into your asshole. Maybe you could eat Alison out while I'm doing you?"

"Fuck, yes please. Come on Alison, show me where you keep your toys" said Emily.

While Ali and Emily went to get some toys from Ali's bedroom Erika sat down beside me and said "After you take Emily's anal virginity I want to feel your cock in my asshole too."

Danny laughed and said "I had every intention of doing that. While we're waiting for the girls why don't you take me in your mouth and get me hard for Emily."

Erika started to stroke Danny's cock and as she felt it harden she began to lick his ass-hole and balls and then she ran her tongue up the length of his shaft before enclosing his glans in her wet mouth. She pushed the tip of her tongue into his urethra and then she wet two of her fingers by dipping them into her wet cunt and then inserted them into Danny's ass-hole.

"Jesus, slow down Erika or I'm going to shoot in your mouth and I want to come in Emily and watch you drinking my cum from her tight little ass-hole."

"God, yes," moaned Erika, "I want to do that so much."

Just then Ali and Emily came back into the room carrying a variety of toys.

"Having fun then you two" grinned Alison, "wait for us"

Alison and Emily knelt on the couch with their asses in the air. Erika picked up two pink butt-plugs and walked over to the couch.

"Danny, why don't you lube the girls ass-holes please"

"Delighted to oblige" said Danny. He squeezed some of the lube into each of the girls ass-holes and then slowly slid his fingers into each ass-hole.

"That seems pretty slippery" said Erika, "now you sit over on the chair Danny and enjoy the show."

Erika took a butt-plug in each hand and gently inserted them into Ali and Emily's tight little ass-holes.

"Fuck, that feels so good" moaned Emily.

"Erika" said Danny, "fuck her ass-hole slowly with the butt-plug. I want to see it going in and out. Then give it to Ali to lick and do the same to Ali and have Emily lick Ali's butt-plug. While you're doing that I'm going to stand behind you and masturbate you 'til you cum, then you can take the butt-plug out of Emily's ass-hole and then I'm going to fuck her ass-hole then Alison then you."

"Christ" said Emily, "hurry up and do it. I want ass-fucked so much. I've made myself cum already fingering myself while mum was fucking my ass-hole."

Danny stood behind Erika and as she masturbated Ali and Emily Danny finger-fucked her until with a shudder she let her pussy juice pour over his fingers. Danny licked them clean and said "Now I'm going to fuck each of you anally and then I'm going to finish in Emily's ass-hole."

Erika eased the butt-plug from Emily's ass and took Danny's hard cock and pushed the tip of it into her daughter's slippery wet ass-hole. Danny gently thrust his cock into Emily's ass deeper and deeper while Erika caressed his balls and Alison kissed Emily's hot mouth.

Alison started to finger Emily's clit as they kissed and with a groan she felt Emily cum.

"Me now dad" cried Alison, "I need it in me and I want Emily to lick me while you are fucking me."

Ali and Emily got into a sixty-nine with Ali on top. As Emily started to lick her out Danny slid his cock into Ali's ass-hole. Emily furiously tongued Ali until with a cry of pleasure Ali came into Emily's mouth.

"My turn" said Erika and lay back on the couch and raised her legs and gripping her ass cheeks she spread her lags and Danny eased his cock deep into her ass-hole. Emily straddled Erika's face and masturbated into Erika's mouth while Ali fingered Erika's hard clit.

"I need to finish in Emily" moaned Danny, "I'm so ready to give her my hot load."

Emily lay back on the couch beside Erika and Danny took his cock out of Erika's slippery wet ass-hole and slid deep into Emily. After a few moments he groaned and said" Oh fuck, I'm cumming."

He thrust his cock hard into Emily's ass-hole as he shot his hot cream into her.

"Let me drink your cum" groaned Erika and she knelt below Emily's little ass-hole and opened her mouth to let all the hot cum trickle out of her asshole into her mouth. Alison took her finger and teased all of the delicious cream into Erika's mouth and with a smile licked her finger and then lay back so that Erika could let Danny's cum run from her mouth into Alison's.

"Let me taste it too" said Emily.

Soon all three of them were kissing each other letting Danny's sweet cum go from one to another.

"Fuck" said Emily," that was just fabulous. I can't wait to do this again. I'm so glad you let me talk you into seeing Danny again, although from your actions today I don't think I needed to persuade you much."

"Not really" laughed Erika, " I just hope you're not too angry Danny for us dropping in so unexpectedly?"

"Not at all" laughed Danny, "I think Ali and I both agree that it was a very welcome surprise, I suppose you will stay and meet Wendy and Lynsey and Laura."

Emily giggled and said "Only if they are as nice to us as you and Ali were."

Danny and Ali laughed and Danny said "I think we can definitely promise that!!"

"Just one little thing though." said Danny.

"What's that?" said Erika.

"Did you say Emily had just turned eighteen?"

"Yes, why?"

"So that would make her born in June 2000. Did we not meet for lunch one day in late September 1999 and one thing led to another and we ended up fucking in the restaurant toilet?"

Erika smiled and nodded "Yes we did."

Danny stopped and looked at Emily and then turned to look at Erika.

"Yes" Erika said, "Emily is your daughter."

"Wow" said Alison.

"Fuck" said Danny.

"It's o.k. Dad" laughed Emily, "I already knew but we thought that you might have a problem fucking me if we just dropped that little fact on you right away. I hope you don't mind."

"Christ, no but it is a bit of a shock." said Danny, "I suppose this means we'll be seeing a lot of the two of you in the future."

Emily laughed and said "You'd better believe it"

Interlude

The Adventures of Lola and Poppy

"I think I'm going to phone Danny this afternoon" said Lola.

"I think you should"said Poppy, "I'm sure he could set it up. But if he can I want to be in on it too. I'm happy to watch the guys doing you but when it comes to the S&M stuff I want to be helping them. There are some things that I want them to do to you that I want to control."

"I'm happy with that. You know when to stop if it looks like it has gone a bit too far and I have no control when I'm aroused so I could end up with real pain instead of sexual pain which is what I really want." said Lola.

"I'm really turned on by the idea of you taking on five guys. If it turns out as exciting as it sounds then I'm going to try it too." said Poppy.

Later that afternoon Lola phoned Danny.

"Hi Danny, it's Lola. I need you to do me a favour"

1...45678...12