All Comments on 'Family Camping Trip Ch. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Yeah including dad ruined it for me. Adding the girls into it would have been better with the siblings only. The older crowd added nothing worthwhile either. Normally love your stories but this fell flat.

MegamuffinMegamuffinalmost 7 years ago
So good

These two chapters made my morning. I'm hoping future chapters being in Uncle Jack and Aunt Mary(?). And maybe some cousins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!!!

This series is fantastic!! I loved #1 and this was a great follow up!!! Looking forward to the next one.

xsiveonexsiveonealmost 7 years ago
WOW!

Poor ole Trevor is going to be nothing but teeth and eyeballs by the time this camping trip is over! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

Absolutely love this series! I hope the next chapter stays with just the family and leaves out the outside women. The other girls are ok but I find the mom and sister a lot fucking hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

There's something about your writing that is very erotic and well done. All of your stories are the same way.. some have more build up and story than sex, but in the end, you do a fantastic job. Please keep it up!

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME....Not much of an ending

Are the girls going to continue with you for the next chapter?

Will he get any of their phone numbers?

Will they continue as lesbians or keep up with Trevor?

The think the old ladies was a waste.

allnitedinerallnitedinerover 6 years ago
Wish I could give you six stars for that one!

A few typos but who cares. And I thought I sometimes overdid it with my fiction. Guess I have to rethink that.

Five women, two guys and another four women pulling up behind. A guy with a huge cock who can hold on forever. Naked women who just stand around watching and waiting their turn. Cap that with a gorgeous mother and sister waiting in line as well. A good days work I'd say. Love this, just love it. The only thing that might make it better would be a little romance. That always greases the wheels for me and kicks the sex up another notch. Time to move on to chapter 3. Good job storyman.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 6 years ago
What I wouldn't give to be one of those two guys!

Damn, man, I don't know how you do it. I couldn't get a story like that written in a month; I'd be jerking after every sentence and never get to the end.

Awesome, fun writing. I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
awesome

One of the better stories I have read--I like the humanness and reality when they r caught off guard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
First one was great

This was..... Meh. Including the dad completely ruined it. It's a massive turn off. Adding the 3 lesbian girls didn't help either. There was just too many people involved. This fell into the same trap as so many others in thinking every sequel must be a giant escalation with a mass orgy. Would have been much better and hotter if it was just the Mom, the son and his sister, keeping the dad in the dark. Keeping the dad out of it also has the added benefit of adding an element of danger to the story, keeping everyone wondering if they will be caught.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

all in good fun. like the showering by the truck and hiking

NorCalLokiNorCalLokiover 2 years ago

I was following along until dad got involved with the daughter. Yes, I realize that the mother being involved didn't phase me.

None the less, still a Storyman fan.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(9/3/2021) I have a policy of sticking with a story no matter how I come to dislike it if I make it past the first page. I was tempted to break that policy when I read how mommy tried to push Jenny and daddy together so she would be able to do Trevor out in the open. I started to dislike the mommy character immensely. I was pleasantly surprised by how you handled the situation. Both daddy and Jenny were reluctant and Jenny was dissatisfied with daddy's performance; especially since Mommy had to coach him. Finally, later on in the chapter, Jenny apologizes to daddy saying, in not so many words that she preferred Trevor, and mom got what she wanted and didn't seem to be so bad, IMO. Later Jenny helped out Trevor and mommy while they were bumping uglies. Then in the scene with the older women hikers, both Trevor and mommy were reluctant and Jenny seemed to be in shock when the older woman hiker came on to Trevor. I'm sure that if Jenny had protested Trevor would have not done the horny older woman, but she didn't and the hiker checked off a pleasurable item on her bucket list. A win all around. I liked the inclusion of the three young Bi women and how one helped out by doing daddy. IMO, it was brilliant to add them into the storyline. I’m sure there are readers out there that are grumbling about how careless they are not worried about STDs. They should understand that this is a fantasy and a well-written one, IMO. This also goes on my favorites list. 5 stars for this chapter also. Well done!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 2 years ago

I have to say, after reading some of the comments already posted, that I see both side of the feelings about how this has all played out.

The apparent "deceit" on Mom's part was initially off-putting, as was the reticence on the part of Dad and Jenny; BUT, I agree that the whole scenario worked out well, and Dad is doing quite well on his own with the 3 bi girls taking care of him, plus his wife and daughter (when they are not fucking Trevor!)

This IS fantasy, y'all...read the story with that in mind, and enjoy where it goes...even to a group of 4 older lady hikers, one of whom has her way with Trevor. Exciting, to the max...KEEP IT "UP", PLEASE!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

Am enjoying this story, even though I usually have issues with involving parents in a sibling tale, but the way this is set up the story wouldn't happen without their involvement. I am wondering if the girls will figure in the rest of the story I suppose i'll just have to read on to find out. A good time being had by all ?

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Did you have to bring everyone from God knows who into it what away to ruin the story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn, going to wear that cock out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

We seem to be slipping away from what might be an interesting siblings tale, but the beginning of the next chapter might help...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES