Family Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers

"Oh damn," I whispered, my hands moving reflexively to her hips while she pushed my cock down and worked it between her lips. She had to arch her back to get the angle close enough for me to slide into her, but in a few moments she had me worked into her tunnel entrance and sliding into her sopping wet pussy. My hips knew what to do before I did, driving my cock deep into her excited pussy, drawing a soft moan from her.

"That's it baby. Fuck mommy's hot pussy," she whispered barely loud enough for me to hear. I might have worried that dad heard her, but his own groans were more focused on the pussy working his cock than what mom was doing. Trish was still in front of him, pistoning her ass up and down, driving her pussy down over his cock over and over, her ass slapping against his thighs wetly with each stroke. Her small tits swung and bounced wildly as she pounded herself down on him, his cock disappearing in and out of her pussy.

I bucked my hips against my mom, driving my cock up into her each time, her hot pussy caressing my cock and making me want to stroke even faster. She let go of me with one arm and tried to pull my shirt up while I was fucking her, only having limited success. To my surprise my shirt pulled up from behind me. I lifted my arms and mom moved hers one at a time to let Jenny pull my shirt off until I was nearly as naked as mom. Her leg had to be getting tired and finally she had to drop it part way, letting me hook a hand under her knee to hold it up.

"Oh fuck yes," she moaned as I pounded up into her, her tits bouncing now against my sweaty chest. Her nipples seemed to tease my skin and I suspected that the sensation going the other way was even more intense as she moaned in pleasure again.

"OHHH FUCK!" I heard my dad gasp as he began to cum inside Trish, her ass pressed down hard on his thighs as his body jerked and shuddered.

"That's it baby. Come too. God I'm so ready for it. Come for me," my mom panted as I pounded into her, knowing that I was so damn close.

"Gonna come," I grunted in warning, expecting her to pull off and suck me or something since we were doing it in front of dad, but to my surprise she just held me tighter, her whole body trembling slightly.

"UH." Was all I grunted as my climax hit me. My hips drove my cock up into her, almost lifting her off the ground for a moment before my thoroughly teased cock unloaded its first shot into her. I stood panting, my body jerking and twitching as my cock pumped my cum into her, finally letting loose my grip on her and letting her pull off my shaft.

"Oh god," she panted as she backed away from me and stood breathing hard and sweating as hard as I was. She turned to look at my dad, Trish still sitting on his lap, his arms around her with his hands cupping both her small tits, teasing and playing with them gently. "I think we all rested enough," she said breathlessly.

"Uh huh," my dad agreed, moving his hands and coaxing Trish off his lap. She stood up and walked bow legged to collect her back pack, cum dripping from her pussy.

She squatted down, her legs spread and closed her eyes. In a few moments I could see large drools of cum leaking from her pussy as she squeezed herself inside to force as much out as she could. "Don't want it leaking down my legs all morning," she said softly with a little giggle.

"Come on cum slut!" Donna said, walking over and pulling Trish to her feet.

"You guys going naked?" Jenny asked, a little surprised.

"Why not? What's the worst that can happen? We pass some hot guys on the trail that stare at our bodies? I'm more interested in these two guys staring at our bodies and getting hard again. Either one of you can just poke it in any time you want," Donna said.

"Fuck, I'll join you. I got stuck with just my fingers. If I can get stuck by something else, or someone else's fingers...well, fuck I'm in!" she said, pulling off her clothes and stuffing them in the backpack.

"That just leaves you sweetie," my mom said to my sister.

"As long as no one minds me getting my brother to fuck me, I'm in too. Sorry dad. But I think these three can keep you busy without me."

"No problem sweetie. I don't mind at all," he said as he picked his shorts off the ground and stripped off his shirt.

In only a few minutes we were all packed, wearing nothing but boots and packs, our clothes stuffed in the packs. I had a little trepidation about hiking naked. I mean what the hell would we do if we met someone on the trail? I mean yeah we were a long damn way from the trail head and any park rangers, but still. Most of my trepidation seemed to dissipate as Amy took up residence on one side of me and Jenny on the other. They took turns playing with my cock while at the same time they made sure to keep my fingers playing between their legs.

I'd almost forgotten about why I was nervous about hiking naked when it happened. We met another group, about three couples not much different in age from us, coming the other direction. I wasn't sure how my parents were going to react. My dad, unsurprisingly tried to cover himself as they walked past, my mother tilted her chin up and allowed the guys to ogle to their hearts content, as did the girls. Jenny covered her pussy, but allowed her breasts to remain exposed. There wasn't much I could do. I couldn't even begin to hide my erection, so I just braved through it, hoping everyone would be paying attention to the girls and ignore me. I couldn't help but blush a little when one of the girls walking in the other group gave me a whistle and a wink.

Despite the encounter, only my dad opted to get dressed again, digging his shorts out and pulling them quickly on. I was tempted, but Jenny and Amy convinced me that as long as I was as naked as they were, they'd make every attempt to give me a moving target, their way of telling me they were going to stop in front of me and bend over just long enough for me to push into them before they pulled off and walked ahead of me again. At least eight times I eased my hardon inside one of the two before we took a short break at the base of the rock caverns we had to traverse to get back up to the top. We all knew we'd have to be dressed again by the time we came out the other end, but the girls were determined to make it last as long as possible.

Jenny took the last few moments of our "break" to sit on my lap, or more correctly my cock. She stepped in front of me, bent over, pushing her ass out at me and reached between her legs for the hardon she'd been playing with the last hour. She sighed softly as she rubbed my head between her lips, letting her weight settle onto it and drive me into her. "Oh yeah. I soooo need this," she moaned softly, bouncing herself up and down on me. Mom just smiled at us but our quick little interlude was brought up short by my dad saying it was time to move on.

Reluctantly Jenny pulled off of me, standing up and sighing before bending over to pick up her pack. I stood up behind her and quickly pressed my cock back into her, drawing a surprised gasp from her. "Oooooo! Yeah."

"Well. Looks like we picked the right trail!" An older female voice said from behind me.

I jerked half way around in surprise, abruptly pulling my cock out of Jenny. I saw a an older woman, older than my parents anyway, wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top, a backpack and holding two walking sticks. Behind her were three other similarly attired women that were maybe a little younger, all four staring at me fucking my sister. "Oh shit," I breathed, trying to cover my hardon from the newcomer's sight.

"Don't stop on our account," the second woman said with a grin.

"Can we form a line?" the first one asked with a wide smile. "I wouldn't mind getting a little bit of that action."

"I really don't think..." my mom started to say, but was cut off by the second woman.

"Oh, that's okay sweetie. At our age we can still have fun. We're just old, not dead!"

"I think she was saying she didn't really want her son having sex with strange women, which makes this a little interesting, given the number of similarly aged young women," the first woman said as she took several steps toward me. "I imagine these young women have been keeping that sexy looking cock quite busy. At least if I were a young man with five hot sexy young ladies I'd be staying busy."

"Alright, alright," the third woman in line said. "You two are so bad. I'm sure this young man has better things to do than to listen to us talk about having sex with him that we all know isn't going to happen."

"Who says it isn't going to happen?" the first woman said, setting her walking sticks aside. "Seems to me all we need to do is get naked and get in line!"

"Florence! Shame on you!" the third woman said with a frown.

"Don't shame on me. Look at that cock. When was the last time George gave you anything that hard?"

"I didn't say he did."

"Then don't lecture me," the first woman said to her friend. She turned back to me and pulled her tank top up, exposing the lacy bra holding her modest sized breasts. "So young man. If I get naked do I get a turn?"

"Uh. Um. I don't. Oh shit," I stammered as she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra, releasing a surprisingly nice set of breasts. If I thought I was out of the doghouse on this, I was wrong. She tossed her bra aside and was working on dropping her shorts when the second lady in line chimed in again.

"Florence! You're not really going to, are you?"

"Why not?" she said as she pushed her shorts down. "Seems like we're in good company," she added as she reached for her modest bikini underwear and pushed them down, revealing a mat of curly brown hair with some gray showing in it. She wiggled her legs until her shorts and panties were around her ankles and completely naked above that.

She wasn't a bad looking woman, for her age. Not as hot as my sister or the girls. Certainly not as hot as my mom, who was still naked as well, but certainly not bad looking. Not that I was planning on having sex with her, good looking or not. My mistake was to stare at her nude body without saying anything negative, giving her time to work her feet out of her shorts and underwear.

"You like what you see? Not too bad for an old woman, is it?" she asked as she stepped toward me. Jenny backed away, holding her hand over her mouth and her other over her pussy while the newcomer stepped right to me. She slipped one arm around my waist and stood perpendicular to me, leaving her left hand free to reach for my cock, which she did. She closed her hand around my shaft and slowly stroked it. "Very nice. I haven't had a cock this nice in my pussy in, oh way too many years.

"I really don't think..." I started to say, getting interrupted by her before I could finish.

"You're not going to spoil an old woman's fantasy now, are you? Feel free to touch anywhere you want. I'm all yours!"

"Okay Florence, that's enough. You're making a fool of yourself!" the third woman said.

"Jesus I don't believe this," the fourth woman said with a frown.

"You don't mind if I borrow your son for a few minutes, do you?" she asked, looking at my mom while she stood stroking my cock slowly.

"You know. That's completely up to Trevor," Mom said with a grin. "What do you say Trevor? Willing to make an old woman's dream come true? Someday it might be me looking to have my day made!"

"Well put," the woman said before turning her head back to look at me. "How about it Trevor? Wanna make my day?"

"You're serious?" I asked, still mostly in shock.

She let go of my cock and reached for my hand, pulling it up to her breast and clamping it there. "Oh yeah," she said as she moved her hand back to my cock.

I looked around to the girls and to Jenny for help, but found none. The girls stood grinning like the cat that ate the canary and Jenny just stood there with her hand over her mouth in disbelief.

"Come on Trevor. Just like you were doing to that sweet young girl a few minutes ago. I'm sure you have it in you."

"Good grief," I answered as she slipped her arm back from around me, grabbing my cock with that hand while she turned her body to put her ass against my thigh.

"Come on Trevor. Give me this big fat, young cock!"

"You're really serious?" I asked, still in shock at what was happening.

"I am completely and totally serious," she said softly, moving in front of me and bending at the waist. She guided my cock to her pussy lips and rubbed my head up and down her lips, teasing herself and wetting my head with her juices. I was surprised at how wet she was as she pushed herself back against me, driving me easily into her. "Ohhhhh yes. Now this is the way to hike!" she cooed softly as she reached behind her to my hips to encourage me to stroke in and out of her.

"This is really what you want?" I asked as I started stroking into her, jabbing my cock into her hard at the end of each stroke.

"Uh. Oh fuck. Yes. Fuck me sweetie. Fuck my pussy!" she grunted as I pounded into her.

I almost chuckled to myself as she tried to talk dirty to me, the effort good but clearly forced. She was only bent at about half way as far as Jenny had been, it was easy for me to reach one hand to her breast and the other down between her legs. I found her clit with my finger and started stroking it while I pinched her left nipple in time with my strokes. I pounded into her, driving all the way into her until my thighs slapped her firm ass. She started pushing back at me, driving me harder into her with each stroke, her grunts and moans getting louder with each passing minute. I was surprised at how close my own climax seemed to be, presumably from my time in Jenny first.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to climax. Oh Jesus what a cock!" she cried loudly as her legs started to tremble.

I wasn't going to be far behind her. I could feel that surge flowing through my body, that irresistible urge to pump into her harder. I banged into her pussy as it started to clench around me, feeling almost as if it were trying to pull me deeper into her as she climaxed. My body jerked and shoved deep into her as I surged a gush of pent up cum into her pussy. Over and over my body jerked, jamming into her and pumping her pussy full of the cum the girls had teased up for the last hour.

"Oh Jesus!" she moaned as she straightened part way up, pulling my hand from her pussy up to her tits. "Oh god that felt good. I haven't had a good fuck in years."

"Well, glad we could help out," my mom said with a smile. "Girls, I think we need to get dressed before we go the rest of the way."

Florence pulled off my softening cock and turned around to face me. She pulled her nude body against mine and pressed her lips to mine. She licked and sucked my lips, teasing her tongue into my mouth every bit as good as any of the girls had done. "Thank you Trevor," she whispered before pulling away and stepping back. She looked around for her clothes and collected them up. She grinned at her friends as she dressed again. Jenny handed me my shorts and my pack, the rest of them already dressed while Florence was kissing me.

"Come on stud. Time to move on," Jenny said with a grin. "So tell me. Are older women really better in bed?"

"I don't know. I haven't ever had one in bed!" I answered honestly, waving to Florence as she waited for us to pass by.

I was surprised how quiet the rest of the hike was. That might have been partly because of the difficulty of the climb. We had to climb almost six hundred feet on the switchback trail and by the time we got to the top we were all exhausted. The girls gave me a quick kiss each before peeling off to their campsite, leaving us to hike the last little ways to our own site.

"Fifteen minute rest and then it's time to pack up. We have to be at the lake by five," Dad said as he unzipped their tent door.

"Come on," Jenny coaxed, pulling me by the arm toward our tent. "You have fifteen minutes to finish what you started."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,414 Followers