Family Comfort Ch. 02

Story Info
Deja Vu.
2.5k words
4.52
52.7k
39

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

By the time Nel reached her bedroom and closed its door her overloaded emotions were running riot. Furious frustrated tears streamed as she took a flying leap and flung herself face down into her pillows. She sobbed and shook uncontrollably. Her bedclothes and pillows absorbed the sound but gave no comfort. When she was all cried out Nel rolled over and thought about Uncle Claude. She had had a crush on him ever since her tenth birthday party when he had rescued her from that bully Donald Trask. Her dad had insisted Donald be invited because his father was important to dad's business.

Nel remembered swinging on a board swing under the sycamore tree in the backyard when suddenly she was being pushed from behind. Donald ran under the swing, she went way too high, got scared and fell. When she landed the wind was knocked out of her, her dress flew up and there stood Donald pointing a grubby, stubby finger at her and singing:

I see London, I see France,

I see Nelson's underpants!

Uncle Claude came out of nowhere, scooped her up in his strong arms, carried her into the house, put her on her bed and said, "You rest easy here, Kiddo, and don't fret about that mean boy. He won't bother you again."

Nel didn't know what he meant exactly or what happened but it had come true as sure as if she had blown out the birthday candles and wished it. Not only did Donald not bother her again, he didn't bother anyone else she knew either because his father took him out of school and sent him away to another school out of state.

Thinking of her knight in shining armor made Nel smile and she felt a familiar tingle in her pussy. She pushed her left hand down inside her pajama pants and twirled her first two fingers in the fine, nearly transparent, peach fuzz at the top of her mons. Scratching lightly at first, but with increasing vigor, she welcomed the seepage that began to lubricate her cunt. She moved further down through the down to the plump slice she knew would be slippery wet. Nel ran her long middle finger into her slick open lips. Her other fingers pinched and squeezed the sensitive outer lips together around her finger as she dredged her channel from bottom to top.

Gasping, Nel reached her right hand across her chest and burrowed between the unbuttoned plackets of her pajama top. She cupped, then rubbed, then grabbed and twisted her left breast while she pushed down her left hand, with her finger two knuckles deep into her cunt, and pressed her thumb onto her stiff clitoris. Her gasping breath grew faster and more shallow. Groaning and moaning, she tormented herself to her ecstatic climax. "Oh Uncle Claude!" she whimpered "Unnh... OHHH!"

After the last wave passed and her breathing had returned to normal, Nel got up and pulled off her PJ's. Standing in front of her closet dressing mirror she studied herself: front, back and profile. She knew she had a nicely shaped feminine body because of how boys at school always stared. She had never gone out twice with the same boy because her dates always tried to hit on her. Of course, she rebuffed them because they were crude and besides, she only had eyes for Uncle Claude.

Nel put her hands under her breasts, pleased by how they jutted naturally and had a nice jiggly bounce. She wore bras because her mom and the school had stupid dress codes. Her titties could stand on their own, just like now. Sliding her hands down over her abdomen she liked how her former 'tomboy' hips had flared out a little in the last year or so. She smirked. "You are definitely an 'hourglass,'! Not some dumb ol' 'apple,' 'pear' or 'banana.'" Nel laughed and spun around again. Looking over her shoulder she admired the way her bottom was round and soft but twitched and caved in when she flexed just a little. Nel arched her back, stood on tiptoes and grinned. "You are in trouble SO BAD, Uncle Claude!" she said to her naked reflection.

In the next room, Claude snored, oblivious to any perils. He had quickly wound down after the strain of the news and his long drive. The excitement of Nel, obviously coming on to him, was still insufficient to overcome his greater physical need: sleep. He had managed to fold his shirt and slacks, putting them on the desk neatly with his T-shirt laid on top, and stuff his socks into the toes of his oxfords. Wearing only his boxer shorts, he climbed between the cool sheets of the fold-out bed, pulled the light wool blanket up to his chin and closed his eyes. His luminous watch face showed 2:45 a.m. but he didn't know it.

Claude felt the bed jostle and woke in darkness. His left arm lay flopped over his face but he was aware of another body laying beside him. When he opened his eyes he was staring at his watch and saw it was 3:22. On his right side, pressed against his ribs and snugged under the covers, was Nel. Her head lay on his bare chest. Her right arm draped over his stomach between his navel and the waistband of his shorts.

"Oh, what the hell," he thought to himself, "She's lost a grandma and needs comfort, too. Poor kid." He regretted interpreting the signs correctly earlier. Pretending still to be asleep, he slowly moved his right arm to curve around her back and shoulder. He heard his niece sigh, felt her sink against him and he closed his eyes once more, hoping to get to sleep until at least 7:30 or 8 o'clock.

When Claude woke again, he realized Nel was softly petting the underside of his stiff cock, exposed through the boxers' vent. His watch said 3:33. "Twelve minutes," thought Claude, "Not much of a nap." His dick twitched involuntarily as it responded to his niece's deft light touches. He heard her giggle but decided to let the scene play out.

Nel loved the silky smooth feel of her uncle's cock's head. When she tapped it with her fingertip it bounced and his entire dick sprang as if trying to stand up. "This is amazing!" she said to herself with delight as she repeatedly thumped his bulb and stalk.

She looked furtively at Claude. He was still breathing slowly and regularly. His eyes were still buried beneath his motionless forearm. "He must be asleep... and why not after his long day?" she thought. "I wonder if I can pull away the covers and his shorts?" she speculated to herself, "I want to see what I am playing with!"

Ever so carefully, Nel disengaged from Claude's right arm and sat up in the bed. Turning a quarter to her right she drew back the top sheet with the blanket and threw them over the end of the couch. Claude risked a peek and saw she was nude. His eyes followed her naked spine all the way to the top of her ass crack. The three-quarters profile of her torqued shoulder, with her pendant left tit under her outstretched arm, made his balls ache. He hesitated, pondering whether to abandon his strategy. "No!" he admonished himself, "Let it be."

With the covers gone, Nel scooted to the end of the bed and tugged gingerly, repeatedly and successfully at the legs of her uncle's shorts until the underwear gathered around his ankles. Carefully she lifted first one foot, then the other and removed the boxers. "There it is!" she declared to herself as she viewed, in person and close up, her first real live penis. "Wow," she breathed out loud.

Nel lifted her face and scrutinized her uncle. Discerning no changes, she slithered stealthily up the bed between Claude's legs, like a snake stalking its prey. As she moved, Nel pressed the backs of her hands gently on his calves, knees and thighs inducing them to spread wide; unaware of her uncle's conscious efforts to ease her progress.

Face to sack with his charged package, Nel was astounded. His balls looked huge and hung down, low in the scrotum, bumping his butt cheeks at the back of his thighs. Growing out of a garden of curly steel wool colored pubic hair was his hard, thick pole. Nel put her right hand back on Claude's cock, this time enclosing it. With her fist at the bottom of his root nearly half of the dick was still visible above her thumb.

She spread her left fingers and tucked them under his nuts. "They don't just look big, they are heavy, too!" she inwardly observed as she closed her digits and pulsed her cupped palm around the treasures. "EEP!" she squeaked involuntarily and quickly glanced up to see if she had wakened her sleeping knight. "Nope," she said to herself with a smile, "Still sleeping like a baby... My baby... Oh boy..."

Returning her attention to what surprised her, Nel studied the slit on the top of Claude's dick. It oozed a shiny liquid thread, "Just like my pussy does when I tickle myself," she noted silently. "I wonder," she thought, "If that IS like my juices." Nel reached her finger up and touched a dab. It was viscous, both sticky and slick at the same time. She smeared it around until the bulb shone like a burnished helmet. Impulsively she popped the knob into her mouth, running her tongue all around its rim and over its surface. "Mmmmm," she murmured. She thought, "Salty tangy, I like it!" Her uncle's crotch had a wonderful pungent scent which made her head spin. Her already tingling twat began its lubricating flood.

Nel wanted more, but her neck was uncomfortably bent and she didn't want to risk disturbing her uncle by lifting his erection to a more suitable angle. Plopping his cock from her wet lips, she prepared to reposition herself. She carefully lifted his left forearm away from his face, gratified to see his closed eyes and hear his regular breathing.

Nel reversed her body, straddling her uncle's head with her knees. Her shins were braced against the sofa; her bare feet rested on the top edge of its back. Leaning forward, she balanced on her forearms alongside his torso leaving her face perfectly placed to swallow his delicious mushroom once more, which she did with alacrity.

Nel may have been unaware of her vulnerability in this frog-like cock-sucking stance, but Claude certainly was not. Freed from pretense, he gazed at his niece's beautifully displayed bottom, mere inches from his face. As she slurped and mulled his fat bell in her soft warm mouth he studied her tight, tiny rosebud and her glistening pink gash below its thin frosting of translucent fuzz.

Claude resisted the temptation to act against his planned passivity but his hips and cock were beyond his control.

Nel worked her mouth delicately, assiduously, further along her crusader's rigid lance until a third or more was consumed. Still balanced on knees and elbows, she laid her forearms along the creases of his hips. Nel's dominant right hand grasped his dick and smoothly slid up and down between her lips and his groin. Her left hand resumed its earlier gentle pulsing and squeezing around his balls.

She noted, without recognizing the significance, how his nuts compacted in their sack. They huddled in a tight pack but their conspiracy remained unknown. Meanwhile Claude's cock throbbed with increasing intensity in her fingers and his plump bulb hopped as she sucked. With no further warning, her uncle's pelvis crunched and lunged. She felt his strong hands on the back of her head and her neck, holding her immobile. Hot jets exploded in her mouth. His dick jumped. Again and again thick spurts splashed and sprayed her throat, palate and cheeks as his hose unloaded his nuts' reservoir.

Nel recovered from her surprise quickly and dealt with the seemingly unending spates as best she could. Some of his cum was swallowed, some was shunted into her cheek pockets and a tiny bit got past her guard and made her choke, but when the torrents ended, she was still breathing, sucking on his straw, and loving it. She remained fixed around the quiet fountain, scraping residual semen from inside her lips and swallowing it to join the first batch.

Claude relaxed his grip and Nel pulled her face away from his shrinking tube. "Was that what you were expecting, kiddo?" she heard her uncle ask. His hands moved from her head to her hips. Pushing and twisting he encouraged Nel to spin around and face him. He grinned at the small dribbles of grey grease hanging at the right corner of her sweet cupid's bow mouth and pulled her down. When she was laying flat on top of him, her tits crushed against his chest and her cunt pressing on his stomach, he kissed her and probed her mouth with his tongue, seeking any remnants of his seed but finding none.

Breaking the kiss, Claude beamed, "What a good girl, you are! You've had practice at this, haven't you?"

"Huh-uh, Uncle Claude," Nel answered truthfully and promptly, "But I have read things in Cosmopolitan and wondered if they were for real." She smiled and picked up the kiss again, this time taking the initiative with her tongue and trying to suck his lips into her mouth. Pulling back again she continued, "That was really something! Are all men like you, Uncle Claude?"

Claude laughed out loud at her innocent yet preposterous question. "Like I could even know!" he replied, "You'll have to find that out yourself." He looked at his watch. 3:51 a.m. "May I sleep now?" he asked with a chuckle.

"Yes, I think so... if I can stay here with you," Nel answered.

"What about your Mom? When is she going to get up and won't she be just a little bit pissed off at both of us if she catches you in my bed?"

"Oh, she won't wake up for quite a while." Nel informed him, "The doctor prescribed some sedatives because she was so upset by the news of grandma. She took them about a half hour before you drove in and I doubt she will be thinking about where I am, even if she does wake up before us."

"Well, just the same it's risky. If you stay here, whatever happens is on you," Claude cautioned, "I know nothing about it, understood?"

"Absolutely!" Nel exclaimed happily, "Thank you, Uncle Claude!" She hopped off the bed, spread the blanket and sheet over him and crawled back under them, cuddling up tight against his right side exactly as he had found her just 29 minutes earlier.

"OK," Claude acceded. "Now set the alarm for 7 o'clock and hope it's early enough to head off trouble. Good night, kiddo. Sweet dreams."

"Mmmm... you too, Unk." Nel said. She leaned across him to reach the clock and thrilled at the electric bolt that shot from her nipples to her pussy as her breasts drug across his. Settling back in, she closed her eyes, deeply satisfied with the result of her first sortie against Uncle Claude.