Family Comfort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked placid and innocent in her blouse, slip and stockings. He considered covering her and being done but changed his mind. "That blouse is fancy and probably has special care instructions," he mused, "I better remove that first." He unbuttoned the bottom two buttons, then untied the ruffle bow before undoing the remaining buttons. Spreading open the blouse, he saw her bra's lace edging peeking above her full slip's neckline. Again he balanced her against his chest, pulled her arms from the sleeves and took away her blouse. He did not lay her back on the bed right away. Rather, he held her close, enjoying the warmth of her body radiating through his cashmere sweater and dress shirt, setting a fire in his loins. After several seconds he lowered her to the bed and hung the blouse beside her suit.

Now, when he turned around, however, Claude had no thought of simply covering Sally with a blanket. He decided to undress her, for a more comfortable rest, and tuck her under the bed covers. The straps of her sleek white polyester slip slid easily off her shoulder points and down her upper arms. He pinched its hem on either side of her knees and wiggled it downward. The slip stuck momentarily before cresting her bust, and, again, when the straps got briefly tangled in her relaxed curled fingers. Once past her hips, however, it was smooth sailing and Claude whisked the shield away, revealing his sister's basic lingerie.

Licking his dry lips, Claude reminded himself, and his developing boner, "This is for HER and not for YOU, buddy boy." Still, he took time to study Sally's inert form in its reduced costume of bra, bloomers, garter belt and hose. Her underwired white lace brassiere cups angled down across her breasts, exposing the top third of each areola to view. The dark halos were sultry shadows beneath the delicate net fabric which was pushed out by her unrelenting thick nipples.

Pearly white bloomers ran from her hips to mid thighs, just above the dark tops of her sheer nylon stockings. The billowing underwear was cradled by her garter straps, tugging on the thin suspender belt midway between her navel and her panties' lace waistband. Claude stared closely at the junction of her legs. The slight indentation and ridges of Sally's pussylips insinuated themselves against the soft sheen of the satin fabric.

Heedless of any question of right or wrong, Claude extended his right index and middle fingers. Beginning at the bottom of Sally's faint crease, he stroked his fingernails upward. Pivoting midway, he pushed his fingertips to the apex of her cunt and pressed down gently where he judged her clitoris to be hiding. Sally moaned, without waking, and reflexively spread her legs under his touch. Claude smiled at the response and held his fingers as they were while stroking her visibly widened slit with his thumb, wedging the loose cloth into her rapidly dampening slot. Sally moaned again and murmured inaudibly. "What did she say?" He wondered. "Oh God?... Oh Claude?" He was unsure but he was not unhappy.

"It's OK, Sis," Claude said aloud, not knowing whether she heard or understood, "It's all OK." His hands cruised up her left leg, from heel to stocking top, and popped the garter snaps. Careful not to snag, he drew her nylon down and then pulled from its toe over her heel until it was free. He repeated the process on Sally's right leg and laid the sheer ribbons over the back of a nearby chair. He paused momentarily, considering his options, and then sat on the right edge of the bed beside his sister's waist.

Leaning over her face, he smoothed her hair and felt her brow. She was still sleeping serenely and was neither cool nor feverish to the touch. He kissed her softly on her lips, which parted of their own volition on contact. "Mmmm, yesss," she buzzed dreamily into his mouth. Claude drew back, looking closely for any sign of pretense. He decided Sally was either an accomplished actress or happily enjoying his attentions, albeit at a subconscious level under the relaxing effect of her diazepam.

He, on the other hand, was not as comfortable as his sister appeared to be. His stiff cock was throwing fits; insisting on freedom. His balls ached and his chest pounded. "OK, my darling daughter," Claude said, sotto voce, "It's time to put you to bed." He unhooked the center clasp of Sally's bra and folded the cups back. The magnificence of her large creamy breasts, mounded upon themselves, with their dark eyes staring up at him, was greater than he had imagined. He sucked in a deep breath and slowly exhaled as he gazed upon them. For a third time, Claude raised Sally's torso from the bed and held her against his chest. He pulled away her opened brassiere, lowered her once more, then got up and draped the garment on top of her nylons.

Turning back to the bed, Claude slid his arms under Sally and rolled her onto her stomach in the center of the bed. He pulled back the comforter, blanket and top sheet, walked around to the left side of the bed and reversed the roll. Claude tugged the covers from under his sister until she lay only on the bottom sheet on the right half of the bed.

Returning to the right side, he debated leaving her bloomers on. "'In for a penny...' the saying goes," he thought out loud, deciding they should go. He slipped his right hand under Sally's bottom and up to the middle of her back. He pulled her drawers from both front and rear at the same time. The loose-legged underwear was quickly down and off over her feet. His dick jumped at the sight of her winking pussy, still glistening with beads of juice from his earlier fingering. Claude bent over Sally's light curly brown thatch and inhaled her scent. He was unable to resist a swift, soft kiss on her hooded clit and was rewarded by an involuntary upward thrust of her pelvis. Once again, he heard his sister moan, unintelligably, yet, clearly from passion and not protest.

Finally, inserting his palms under the elastic suspender belt above her hips, he flexed his wrists and slowly slid his hands the length of her lower body, carrying her last vestige of apparel with him to her feet. As he removed the loop, he teased his thumbs lightly along Sally's soles. Her legs twitched. Claude heard her distinctly, yet quietly, utter "Uhnm, yes... just... there."

"'Goodnight, goodnight, parting is such sweet sorrow,'" Claude quoted from some forgotten Shakespeare classic. He pulled the covers up to Sally's chin, kissed her sweetly and left the room. Leaning back on her tightly closed door, he unzipped his slacks and pulled his thick hard erection out from its prison. He heaved a sigh of relief as his pain stopped and he walked down the hall, cock waving, to the kitchen. By the time he had brewed a pot of coffee and poured himself a cup, his penis hung soft and forgetful against his trousers. He tucked himself away and went into the living room to see what television programs were on in Denver in the middle of an afternoon.

12