Family Comfort Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally turned her head, showing a quizzical look on her profiled face, but she did not pull away. Claude continued, "So, Sis, tell me... you've been rid of Chuck for a long time, you are smart, you are attractive... Got anyone in the wings? Or is it none of a big brother's business?" He released his grip on her only to slide his arms around and loosely double-hug her stomach. His right forearm was centered on her navel and the top of his left forearm was a bolster beneath her heavy breasts. He felt her breathe in deeply and, as she exhaled, his arms buried themselves an inch deeper in the padding of her housecoat.

Sally smiled over her shoulder, still not showing displeasure or attempting to remove herself. "Those are pretty words, Claude, but you're right: It's none of your business, whether you're my 'big brother', or no."

Claude moved forward a half-step, holding her steady, laying his chest and stomach fully along Sally's back. He breathed into her turned ear, "What if I wasn't your big brother? What if I was more than that? Or just a guy?" His lips, close to her earlobe, dipped down. He kissed her lightly on her neck. "I've noticed you noticing me." His hot breath made Sally wiggle. "Some of your looks have been downright unsisterly and I have had very unbrotherly thoughts about you." His right arm dropped to vertical as he placed his palm, spread flat, where he judged the junction of her legs to be under her housecoat. He bent his left arm and confidently, smoothly, unhurriedly opened the robe's top three buttons. The created opening revealed the sheer lavender bodice thinly guarding her chest. He pressed his palm on Sally's sternum and splayed his fingers against her hills.

Sally's breath came faster, her face colored and she danced, slightly raising first her left heel and then her right from the insoles of her scuffs. Her thighs began to squish around her pussy beneath Claude's motionless right hand.

Claude's voice softened even more. Sally strained, eager to hear, afraid to hear, praying to hear and not hear his message. "You aren't moving away from me," he hissed, 'and I am moving... closer... every... second." His left hand slid inexorably higher toward her right shoulder. His pinky hooked the top edge of her nightie's neckline where it joined its ribbon strap. Claude slowly pulled his hand back down, under the flimsy cotton, over her right breast, past her thick stiff nipple, and gently hefted the weight of her tit. Sally inhaled sharply through her nose, holding her breath, inflating her chest against her brother's supporting grasp. He kissed her neck again and buzzed, "Don't forget to breathe, Baby."

Sally exhaled in a rush, leaned back against Claude's solid frame and squawked from her clenched throat, "Nel..."

"...is busy." Claude finished her sentence for her, with assurance, now using his right hand to open the housecoat's lower buttons. "She'll be busy for hours, I expect." His right hand eased between the robe's open edges and pressed lightly on Sally's right inner thigh at the hem of her nightdress. "You have such soft skin," Claude intoned, pushing higher, under the fabric, against her flesh. It excited him that she did not know about his reconnaissance after they came home from the pizza parlor; that he had more than a fantasy vision of generic body parts; that he had, in fact, a roadmap to her little bit of heaven.

Sally groaned as Claude's hands worked magic high and low. Her head lolled on her chest, rolling back and forth, her chin caressed the hairs on his forearm. She murmured guttural unintelligible noises of animal pleasure. Wholly captured in the moment, Sally was powerless to defend and unwilling to do so if the power were miraculously granted.

Claude pivoted his right wrist as his hand approached the outer edges of Sally's unfolding pussy. His fingers were swiftly coated with her lubricating elixir. They slipped, slid and slithered along her crease. She arched her hips forward, sucking the visitors further into her chamber. "Unnhh, unnhh, unnhh," she grunted deep in her throat.

Claude pushed and pulled with a regular beat, timed to the pulse of her pounding heart. His top hand, stretching across her globe, found her bumpy areola and its presiding nub. He tugged, twisted and teased the tit as Sally gave out a loud mewl and came, biting her lips. Her thighs snapped closed on his wrist and her bottom churned circles as her hips violently lunged forward and back.

When her orgasm passed, she fell limp in Claude's arms, gasping. her bosom and stomach heaved against his iron arms. At last, recovering her power of speech, she sighed, "My God, Claude, what have we done?"

"Done?" he rejoined. "Nothing. Nothing's done..." He grinned broadly and leaned forward, kissing her ear. "But I'd say we're off to a good start." Claude withdrew his right hand, raised its dripping fingers and painted Sally's lips with her cum, before moving on to his own mouth and licking them clean.

Sally straightened and spun in her brother's arms. Reaching up, she pulled his hand from his mouth, replacing it, inside her robe, on her left breast. Claude squeezed her tit and massaged its sentinel with his thumb as she craned her neck and transferred her new pussy-scented lipstick to him with a hard open-mouthed kiss.

Still trapping Claude's right hand against her boob, she forced her right arm between their bodies. Her hand foraged in his shorts and she closed her fingers around his erection. She marveled at the velvet soft skin stretched tight over the steel-hard staff pulsing against her fingers. "Oh God!" she thought, delightedly, "How long has it been?" She moved her loose fist down his cock. When she bumped against his pubis she reversed and slid up to its spongy head. Her thumb smeared his pre-cum, as thin and oily as drawn butter, over the broad cap . "Sorry, Monster," she said, silently addressing her purple acrylic dildo by its pet name, "No contest... real feel for the win." Pulling away from their kiss, while maintaining her grip, Sally, panted, "My... room... now... I WANT YOU!"

Claude released her with a spinning twist of her shoulders, breaking her hold on his dick. "After you, Baby," he growled, giving her thickly padded ass a hard whack which was more sound than fury. She hastily fled the kitchen.

By the time Claude got to the master bedroom, Sally had tossed her robe onto the straight chair, hiked the lace-trimmed skirt of her lilac shorty over the small of her back, and positioned herself receptively on the king-size bed. On her knees facing the headboard, her ass was her highest point of elevation. She had spread her legs wide, with her shins at 45 degrees and her feet pointing to the corners of the bed end. Her back sloped to her shoulders where her arms, flat on the mattress, hugged her pillows to her right cheek. "Hurry, Claude!" she exclaimed, watching him pause at the end of the bed to strip off his boxers. He decided to forego removing his shirt and hopped up behind his daughter's already twerking bottom. "OH! Please! Get IN THERE!" she begged, desperately needing something to fill her and resolve her aching, mind-crushing need.

Claude had no trouble targeting Sally's glistening, wide-open cunt. He thrust his rigid cock home with a single long lunge. "UUUNNNHHH! Yesss!" Sally cried, "Yesss, just there!" Claude remembered those were the same words he had heard her say, in her drugged dream, as he was pulling her nylons over her feet yesterday. He smiled with the added knowledge that subliminally she had wanted him even then.

*

In the den, Nel was slaying giants with her wood-elf coercer, in a fantasy dungeon, hoping one of them would give up the secret to an enchanted castle's secret room, where she could lay claim to a powerful, magical weapon for later use. Her headphones and the battle action kept her thoroughly absorbed in her alternate world, oblivious to anything else in the house.

Just as the fighting wound down and the mobs were nearly eliminated, Sally ran pell-mell down the hall. Nel felt the floor vibrate under her feet as she sat in front of the iMAC. She killed off the final giant and lifted her headphones, cocking an ear and wondering "What's that? Earthquake?" Nothing in the den had fallen and there were no aftershocks so she dismissed it as imagination.

However, her concentration had been interrupted, so she camped her character and decided to take a little break. The computer's clock displayed 6:00 a.m. and, now that she was out of game, she felt restless. Nel's thoughts returned to how great it had been waking up in her uncle's arms and kissing him first thing this morning. She felt gooey and tingly again at the memory of her knee touching his big balls as she cuddled him. She had been happily surprised to feel his hardness asserting itself against her tummy. "Too bad Mom was awake," she said to herself, unconsciously unzipping her housecoat and idly scratching at her midriff through her nightgown. "I wanted to make love again." Her long finger poked the light cloth fabric into her navel as her thumb, not quite pinching, rubbed back and forth on the depression's outer rim. "POOH!" she exclaimed out loud.

"UUUNNNHHH!" came back a strangely loud echo from somewhere in the house.

"What the...?" Nel said, looking around. She stood up and went to the den door and opened it.

"UUUNNNHHH!" she heard the sound again. This time she knew it was neither echo nor imagination. "That's mom! Why is she grunting?" Nel worried. She stood from the desk and tread quietly down toward the master bedroom.

Whether Claude had forgotten, thought it unnecessary, or simply been in a hurry, he had not closed the door to Sally's bedroom when he shed his shorts and impaled her eager cunt. Now, as Nel approached, they were in a an uninterruptable rocking chorus. Nel reached the doorway and saw her uncle's naked ass flexing and his hips lunging. He was crunched tight against her mother's posterior and his T-shirt tail flapped against his taut concave glutes. Sally's boobs had escaped her bodice and undulated above the wrinkled pastel nightie gathered around her midsection. With every thrust, she grunted "UUUNNNHHH!"

Claude's hands were locked on her mother's hips, his fingertips white with the pressure of his grip. "Yeah, Baby!" he repeated, sometimes at the same time as Sally's grunt, sometimes just after, but always in concert.

Nel was stunned. She could not tear herself away from the tableau. As she watched Sally grind and Claude pound away, her own pussy self-activated. Her gooey tingle became a dripping fount of viscous lubricants. She pushed her right hand into her crotch and attacked a sudden demanding impossible itch there. She fell back, bracing herself on the door jamb and twisted her left breast viciously between her left thumb and first two fingers. In seconds she was gasping and moaning. Her cries synchronized with those of her mother and uncle.

"UUUNNNHHH!" Sally groaned.

"NNNNGGGHH!" Nel gurgled.

"YEAH,BABY!" Claude cheered.

As she watched them, and fucked herself, Nel saw Claude's scrotum, hanging down, swinging free between his straining legs. Before her eyes, it tightened and shrank; pulling his heavy nuts into a single humongous ball which bumped and flattened against Sally as he rocked her rolling pelvis. Claude leaned his body forward, draping Sally's back with his chest. He seized her pendant jugs, gripped them and crushed them up against her torso.

Sally screamed, "AYYYYEEEEEE!" Claude yelled, "AARRGGGHH! and Nel cried out "YUUUHHHNNN!" as all three climaxed in near unison. The lovers on the bed, so intent in their drama, were unaware of Nel, her actions or her outburst.

Nel's chest was heaving as she shook in the doorway, but still she recovered from her orgasm ahead of the others. She backed away and collapsed, out of sight, on the far hall wall by the den door. "Oh My God!" she mouthed silently. She slid horizontally along the plaster until her hand found the doorknob to the den, where she took refuge and tried to process what she had just witnessed.

*

Sally thrilled to feel Claude's thick wide staff enter her soaking cunt. "Yesss, just there!" she praised, as his plunging bulb pressed up against her furthest wall. At a conscious level she knew this was unacceptable behavior, but she was equally certain it was meant to be. She flashed back to her shower the morning Claude arrived. "Wasn't I masturbating and imagining exactly this? Claude ramming me, hard, here on my bed?" she thought to herself. "UUUNNNHHH!" she groaned, as he pounded his piston into her again. "Yeah, Baby!" she heard her brother exclaim in response. Sally pushed her face deep into her pillow, raised her ass higher and ground her hips. Her walls sucked and released Claude's cock rhythmically on each mighty stroke. She felt his tension build, as hers was building. His dick pulsed and throbbed in her channel. She wedged her right arm between her legs, stabbing and fanning her clitoris with her fingers. "Yeah, Baby!" "UUUNNNHHH!" they sang together until she flooded and let loose, screaming like a banshee. Claude clenched her in a vise between his powerful talons, on her mashed tits, and his spear, stuffed in her nest. He snarled and she felt his seed spray deep and wide.

Every muscle in Sally's body ached. She felt wasted and weak. Claude was the sole infrastructure preventing her from collapse as she surfed the incredible exciting waves crashing through her. Finally, she felt her brother's dick slither out of her. She sighed deeply and laid herself prone on the bed.

Claude stretched out along her left side. Sally smiled, giggled and then laughed for no reason except pure happiness as she gazed at Claude's face on the pillow. He chuckled with her. He traced his right index finger on a straight line from her bottom to the top of her head. It electrified her and when he kissed her sweetly she felt a spark like static discharge.

"How about YOU, Baby!" Claude complimented, still catching his breath from the exertion. "You must have been saving up."

"Oh, Claude," Sally sighed, "I don't know what we're going to do. What we should do." She kissed him and pushed herself up to lean on her elbows, her breasts squashed on the pillows. "I have always loved you, but, now I think it was not just because we were family. There's something else, too." She rolled onto her right side and stroked his left shoulder and bicep lightly with the back of her hand. "Can you stay? I mean really stay?"

12