All Comments on 'Family Cuckold Ch. 06'

by cuckrobin

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
well worth the wait!!

Thanks for another wonderful chapter. My panties are almost as wet as the girls are! Such a wonderfully dirty and firtle mind Gina has. Her Daddy is one lucky sissy. Three Mistresses - it's a good thing he is so talented with his mouth; hope he has a lot of stamina. I would love to be in his place and spend an hour or two with my face pleasuring the girls until his wife calls him for clean up duty.

Is Jason about to become a regular? A Master? Someone to use Robin while Mary is unavailable? The possibilities!!

You are one lucky man to have a family so open and uninhibited regarding such matters. Please continue, and not so long between chapters!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great addition - Thank you

We have been waiting since last June for this installment. It is just as hot as the other five. Thanks so much and keep please this story going. You have a great talent.

jpatjpatabout 14 years ago
at last

after waiting 10 months it was good to read more ,i hope you keep writing this very hot story but dont keep us all waiting another 10 months or i might burst

SlaveToHerSlaveToHeralmost 14 years ago
More Please

Your story is awesome as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I love your stories! keep up the great work! My panties are so wet after reading your stories!

steelisteelialmost 14 years ago
corr

this story is amazing your wrighting is even better now i cant wait for another part. good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

Please keep writing! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Getting Off

I've gotten off to your stories so many times... I'm ready for more, please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Only one shortcoming

A great series about a mere male in his place. All our sisters know in the end we usualy get our way and why not we naturaly live longer are born more advanced then male babies. While men never catch up. Like one ignorant papal edict tried to do putting us down below peadofiles. But then most male priest are. No that was not shortcoming in this series. But to have the man shopping for lingerie and not asking the sales assistant to do her job and have her fit him out as we do with bra's and other clothing was not very nice. If you are the male your women should insist that your body is exposed with this story face and all.

Love Jan

ditch_kittyditch_kittyover 13 years ago
I want more!

Give me more Robin! I want to see what Gina wants to do with or to her father. Make him lick her pussy and maybe fuck her! SO hot!

SlaveToHerSlaveToHerover 13 years ago
SOOOOOO Ready.....

For your next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Please write a few more chapters. This is a good story and you need to finish the scene.

briefloverbriefloverover 13 years ago
Panty sissy! keep it going

please keep it going, 07,08,09 I can't wait to read the rest. My panties are so wet right now I can't believe it. thank you!

gym13ratgym13ratover 13 years ago
MORE

You absolutely need to add to this story. Please write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Encore please!

This is a hot and imaginative story! I especially liked the stinging nettles - very intense! Keep it up ;) This HAS to continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

it is my dream to get cucked

pleeeeeeeeese wright more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Keep going, please!

The others are right .. you will have to keep going. There are lots of things to be explored yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wet panties

I wear panties. I just wish there were three women telling me what to do I would be in heaven. I would do anything they asked no matter what. Suck cock or take it up the ass np if they wanted to see it i would do it.

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyover 12 years ago
I do hope there will be more

This whole series is so very hot that I do hope there will be more.

das_risikodas_risikoover 12 years ago
Excellent story

Can't wait for Chapter 7. I hope he cleans Mary and Jason up and Gina uses the strap-on. You also talked about being dirty, so maybe Gina should give him a golden shower. That would be humiliating and embarrassing. Be sure to Bring Tammy back and give her a bigger role, whether with Mary, Gina, or dominating Robin as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Jesus!

Too HOT!! the daughter domination is simply priceless!! hope you write more and please introduce more humiliation and degradation!!

would be great too if gina gets more into girls!

the story so far is perfect!! excellect writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very Hot!

Definitely left wanting more.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

Just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful and exciting story. Hope there will be a Chapter 7 and more. I agree with another comment that Robin should get to experience the humiliation of golden showers by any one the women decide. Robin could also be kept locked in a chastity device and wear a butt plug to get him/her ready for Mary's strap-on. Thank you again for taking the time to write and I hope to get to read more.

Jackhammer8Jackhammer8almost 12 years ago
Fantastic Story!!!

I certainly hope for more chapters, this story is exactly the type that really gets me hard. Man, I sure wish that it was me, Bob, in the place of Robin.

Thanks for such a great story and please do continue with more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sissy Slut

Excellent job on this story!! The daddy domination by the daughter is so hot!! Please write more chapters. I am lingerie sissy to my wife and the shopping trip sounded like some of mine, but as one post stated earlier, Robin should have been fitted for a bra and forced to try on the other items to ensure a proper fit. My wife takes great pleasure in that:p Also, my asshole/pussy gets a lot of fucking from strap~ons,butt-plugs, and the wife's various boyfriends!! Robin should experience this as well!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best story ever!

This is the best erotic fiction I've ever read (and re-read many times)! I hope sissy slave Robin has to submit to humiliating toilet slavery, like drinking piss and eating shit from his Mistresses daughter and wife plus long term or maybe perminant chastity. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a terrific story and series!

It brings out the inner sadist in guys and girls (including me!). Jason's appearance is the topping of it all. Now there's a young guy who's gets a tremendous charge out of seeing the old fool totally humiliated and on his own treating the turd like a sack of shit. Jason gives Robin's "wife" a real good fuck right in front of him. (She really only married him so she could turn around and put horns on his stupid head.) It's good that Jason sticks his big fat prick in the cuck's mouth and unloads his heavy young balls down his cucky mouth. Now it's time for the young stud to shove his fine fat prick up cucky's ass (no need for any lube, it's wet enough for Jason big dick). Meanwhile, Jase should pile up abuse, saying things (not really meaning it, but enjoying saying it) like, "You know, Mr. Robin, sir, I think I'm going to take a big sharp knife and just slice off that shit you've got between your legs, your crappy little peepee and your rancid nuts. What the fuck do you need them for? I'll just lop it all off and feed your maggoty meat to the cat!" The girls'll be strumming their clits, and Jason's evident delight in yelling his cruel threats at the cuck will give the girls a really good cum! Then Jason sticks his big stiff prick up cucky's ass and blows his young balls to a satisfying cum of his own.

stetson13stetson13about 11 years ago
Family Cuckold

Best story I have ever read can't get it out of my head and can't wait to read more Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What happens

When reality strikes and the Father kicks them both out and divorces the stupid wife? Does the wife do jail time for involving the daughter? Does the daughter go to the mental ward because she can never develop a natural relationship with a man her age because her expectations are so out of wack no one will have a thing to do with her? And she's not seeing it. Stick that prick in Dad's mouth and come out with a stump. Serves the guy right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
chapter 3

what happened to chapter 3?

leann5redleann5redover 10 years ago
leann5red fab !

its a very good story so far how are you going follow this up I mead sume more of it may be get tammy do sume more it a good tease I love cuckold story but this is my frist incest one its good .yours leann MAWH XXXX

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
family cuckold

at the start of this chapter Robin said there was plenty more but it has been over 3 years since we have read anymore, is there anymore coming or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

Please continue with the next chapters. I can't wait to read about the sissy slave licking his daughter's cunt and sucking more cocks in front of everyone (maybe at a restaurant while other customers watch). I know Gina & Tammy are getting into some hot lesbian sex -- and that's great -- but you really need to have sissy slave lick his daughter's cunt and eat her cum when she screams in orgasm. Doing it in front of his Mistress wife would be extremely hot. I can't wait.

farnorthhotfarnorthhotabout 9 years ago
Love it!!

Thank you for your on-going story. Wish there were lots more.

Every episode made me very hot.

Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Submissively Sizzling

Wow, can't wait for the next installment of the cuck sucking cock. The writing and descriptions are awesome, I get hard as Robin gets hard as the story of degradation unfolds. The lesbian action frames the sadistic very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

This story is so hot it made me cum in my hand and I ate it all up -- like the good sissy cocksucking slut that I am. My wife and I often bring men home for her to fuck and like in your story I get their cocks "ready" for my wife. I love sucking cock and eating cum, especially in front of my wife knowing that the cock will soon be in her cunt after it's been in my mouth. Unlike in your story, I don't do it just because I've been told to do it, I suck cock because I want to. I'm bi and even though I enjoy making love with my wife, I truly enjoy sucking cock, swallowing cum, and also getting fucked by a big juicy dick. It's even better being dressed in sissy sexy lingerie which my wife and I buy together. I wear fishnet nylons, silky panties, and sexy lacy bras -- and I love doing so. I wish we had a daughter like Gina to share our sex life with but I guess we just make do with the hot young studs she brings home for me to suck.

Please continue - I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HOT!

Where is Chapter 7???????????????? Don't leave me here!!!!!!!!!!

We all know what Gina is planning for that ultimate degradation in private, don't we?

That one must be for Chapter 8.

I can't hold out until then!

BTW, I couldn't find Chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cliffhanger of the century

Fuucccckkkkk so close.

A+ work though. If you ever feel like continuing this I think we would all be extremely thankful

harleyflhharleyflhalmost 8 years ago
Continue.....

I couldnt find chapter 3 and can't believe the way this ended there is so much more to it what happens next..

joela_99yjoela_99yabout 7 years ago
It is great, but...

I think your writing is great, but (and I know you had it right at the beginning) if Gina was even your step-daughter it would have been much more enjoyable. Sorry for being a prude.

I hope you write some more stories without the incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fantastic

loved your writing, dont agree about the stepdaughter comment much better it was his real one but why oh why stop it there, the interaction with Tammy and daughter was just getting going too and the thought of this plus bdsm mmmmmmmm please add more

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
a dream cum true

Thanks for writing this story. I would so much love being Robin in all ways. I would much rather be a real woman and feel the man in me stretching me and filling me with his manhood. Making me the climax then depositing his seed deep in my womb. But that is not to be so I will settle and glory in being the sissy cockold slave for wife daughter and their friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One more confession

When ever I get to lick and suck an asshole I start cumming uncontrollably. I am afraid I would be punished severely for cumming without permission. It has been 35 years or so since I sucked a man in front of my wife and the mans wife. I used to do it at our neighborhood swap parties. It is humbuling to be naked on your knees sucking your neighbor off as 3or 4 other guys and all the wives watch, Cum dripping from your tiny penis and knowing you will be eating that later. I do miss those days.

4yourpleasureiam

mrfelixxxmrfelixxxover 5 years ago
Fantastic family

What a great fucking story! I hope we get to hear about Gina degrading her father slut. I would like to hear about her using her daddy as a toilet. Great writing.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
Oh

Please let me be Robin and yes Gina needs to train Robin to be a toilet for all of them

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
fantastic chapter

My favorite line (there are many in this story):

"Did you hear that, panty-daddy? I'm going to do you in the ass. You are going to be a real slut, my slut!"

I would love it if my sexy hot 21 year old daughter (who has nice big round tits, a great ass and fantastic legs) would fuck me deep and hard with my wife's strap-on. My wife, her sister, her best friends, and her female co-workers would all watch me get fucked by my daughter while I'm dressed in my sexy lingerie (panties, nylons & lacy bra). They would all then take their turns feeding me their big strap-on dildos to suck and to fuck my man-pussy. Then, their husbands would all walk in. You know what happens next -- I would suck all their cocks and they would fuck me deep and hard, shooting their big loads of cum into my man-pussy.

I'm not usually into incest but this series really turns me on -- mother/daughter & daughter/father. I can't wait to read the next chapters. FANTASTIC !!!!

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

MPsslavetommyMPsslavetommyalmost 4 years ago
Just like I wanr

This whole story is very hot but I think this chapter may be the hotest. I am going to send the link to my Mistress and tell her this is how I want to be treated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot. Wish I was humiliated, degraded and used like him.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

second comment

I hope that in the next chapter you have the sissy slave licking his daughter's cunt and sucking more cocks in front of everyone. Doing it in front of my Mistress wife and her stud lover would be extremely hot. I can't wait.

Sissywannabe55Sissywannabe55over 1 year ago

Awesome story, really well written and soo hot. Love it

Naked_FlyboyNaked_Flyboy4 months ago

I love that three women are watching this sissy slave daddy suck another man's cock! And - so VERY HOT and so VERY TABOO that his daughter is watching with excitement as her dad is being a sissy slut cuck.... WOW!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous