All Comments on 'Family Cuckold Ch. 07'

by cuckrobin

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stop Criticizing and do better

to the writer of the previous comment - you are an ignorant nincompoop who cannot appreciate the time and trouble it takes to write a story such as this, not to mention the imagination, pure hard work and effort that writers put into their stories. I think the story was great and people who don't like what they read should stop reading and move on and keep their mouths SHUT.

I am into BDSM and see many horrible things which I would never take part in, such as bleeding, cutting, branding, full human toilets, electro-torture, blackmail, financial ruin and many more nasty things, so I can really appreciate a good story and a good author like cuckrobin, and will be eagerly looking out for any further writings from him........Well Done, cuckrobin, you are avery talented siisy-slut-panty-boy-cocksuking-cuckold.

BisexualChristiBisexualChristiover 6 years ago
Love it

I just discovered this story and binge read it over the last couple days. Ignore the negative anonymous comment. I can't wait for the next chapter.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago
Great story

I love the fact that his daughter is able to take part in his humiliation and that she enjoys giving him pain. I also love the fact he gets to taste all their cum and be naked and exposed while he sucks a mans cock and cum from his wife and off the mans cock.

sissyslut2469sissyslut2469over 6 years ago
LOVED IT..!!

I wish I was Robin...

sooooo....hottt..!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Too Much

Too much focus on lingerie, etc. Focus more on the sexual tension. Loved most of it, but Robin should be pushed alot harder. Gina should whip him every few days. She should amp up his submission. She should be alone with him and not have all these other people there to dilute the intensity of their relationship. Robin should be taken to a new level of humiliation by her. Privately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
include Gina more

next you should have mom pick up a black man and have him do mom then have him do Gina and have dad get her and the man ready and guide his cock into his daughter then like mom clean both of them up so dad gets to suck the cum out of his daughter

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 5 years ago
I would be so thankful to have Mary and Gina as my wife and daughter

This has to continue. And I do hope Gina takes Robins balls some day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
perfect in every way.

This is the best femdom story i have ever read. i wished many times to change places with robin. the love that was gave to him by gina and mary is totally amazing. at times one can wonder who the slave really was.again i would trad places with robin in a heart beat. i do hope there will be more chapters to come.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 2 years ago

I love this story, especially the fact that I truly want to be a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch cuckold serving my wife, my daughter and all their friends, both male and female. The only thing I don't like is the CBT and the pain which the women inflict on sissy daddy. I love the humiliation, the femdom, sissiness, cocksucking and creampie eating, but pain is not for me. Other than that, this whole long story is fantastic.

HotAss4UHotAss4U7 months ago

I love it. I am so jealous of Robin. Makes me so hard reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous