All Comments on 'Family Development Ch. 03: The Fall'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
excellent

more please, loving this sexy series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Girls don't have apples

Just a minor point but girls don't have Adam's apples. Otherwise great.

irishmike73irishmike73about 7 years ago
Educate yourself

To anonymous who commented about the Adam's Apple. You obviously have an internet connection. You should use it to educate yourself. Everyone has an Adam's Apple, even women. It just happens to be more prominent in men than women. It is formed by the thyroid cartilage that protects the larynx. In everyone. Unless of course you are born without a larynx or thyroid.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Turtle and Irish Mike

Nice to know you're liking the story, Turtle. I appreciate your anatomical comment, Mike. It's all true. MP2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Women don't have adams apples... only men. Was really off putting in an otherwise good story.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Adam's Apple Denier

It is fascinating that two years ago, this month, this very same objection to my story was anonymously raised. IRISHMIKE, without prompting fom me, debunked the complaint nicely (The reply is still in this commentary thread.) Too bad you did not read that before you posted... Might have saved yourself the embarrassing moment.

I appreciate you found my story to be "otherwise good" and I thank you for reading my work. MP2 :-)

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
it may have been sung by the

Spencer Davis Group - but its a Steve Winwood song - a classic. I think Steve and his brother were both members of the group. i know - that dates me - and probably you too MP2! good choice for a song 45-50 some odd years ago.. of course, 5 more stars. now i'm getting worried the story is going to end soon!!! its soooooo good.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 4 years agoAuthor
1967, Godsucks... YAZ!

...also the year TSDG released Winwood’s song and the last hit before Steve and Muff left. Claude may not have mentally credited the songwriter but he certainly dug the keyboards and lyrics! Thanks for your own musical appreciation. MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.