Family Development Ch. 03: The Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! YES! Oh! YES!" Carla sang responsively with every humping thump in her deepest chamber. Sweat beaded on her brow. She thrashed and cried. Her fingers clawed her breasts. "Oh for God's Sake! DON'T STOP! MOOOOORRRE!" Carla squealed as her cunt convulsed and once more she climaxed around her son.

Claude held out and kept pounding his dick into her hole as she screamed. He had never felt so strong, so alive. "So THIS is what FUCKING feels like!" He thought deliriously. The refrain from The Spencer Davis Group's hit song magically materialized in his mind:

I'm a man, yes I am! And I can't help but love you so!

I'm a man, yes I am! And I can't help but love you so!

He stroked and grunted. She writhed and moaned. Claude drove his dick like a demon until he felt another surging urge rising from his tight scrotum. With a final mighty lunge he welded his balls to his mother's ass and snarled "Here's MOORRRHHHHE!" Claude squeezed his buttocks and dumped his second crop of the morning deep into Carla's fertile field. Standing, fixed in her pussy, he gazed lovingly at his mother's sweat-slicked heaving breasts as she quivered beneath him.

Carla laughed through her tears of joy and fulfillment. "Come here, YOU," she said, beckoning Claude, "Come down here. Mama wants to hold her boy... her MAN!"

Claude pulled out and climbed up on the bed. Carla kissed him. Reaching down with her left hand, she closed her fingers lightly around his thick, sticky penis and shut her eyes with a long soft sigh. Claude draped his right arm across his mother's breasts and napped with her.

12