All Comments on 'Family Development Ch. 09: Bonding'

by MishaPearl2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
What a story

I am really loving the slow easy pace of this tale. Hope there is more to cum.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks, Turtle

FAMILY DEVELOPMENT has finished. Look for TAYLOR MAID... coming soon to a Literotica near you :-) MP2

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
LEFT TO MUCH UNANSWERED

DAMN TURTLE GET UR NOSE OUTTA MISHAS ASS HOLE FOR AWHILE OR GET A MOTEL ROOM SOMEWHERE. DAMN, I LIKED THE SERIES BUT THERE WAS SO MUCH,,,, OKAY SO I KNOW IT'S A FANTASY, SHORT STORY, BUT STILL.

I GUESS PART OF MY BIGGEST PROBLEM IS I WAS AN EDITOR FOR A MAJOR PUBLISHING COMPANY AND THEN A HUNTING MAGAZINE AND ALTHOUGH THE STORY LINE, OH FUCK IT, NOT WORTH MENTIONING BECAUSE 90% OF ALL SHORT STORY WRITERS WHEN WRITING THIS TYPE OF STORY USES THE SAME MISTAKES, SO FUCK IT!

STILL, YOU HAVE A GOOD HEAD ON UR SHOULDERS, MISHAPEARL2!

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you Randog

I kinda skipped over the beginning, middle and most of the end... Your last line was sweet. I don't think I have an obligation to "Answer" the reader's questions raised by these stories. They are slices of life and a lot of unanswered questions are carried to bed with us every night. I am working on Family Weekend at the moment. Please read that when the Literotica editors approve it. Your opinions matter, Randog. :-) MP2

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
Wow

Unbelievably erotic. And very well written. I have never liked a father son dp threesome - kinda creeps me out - but this one was great. Maybe because it flows so well with the rest of the story. 5 stars. I’m glad there’s more - because you’re opening up more questions than you’re answering! On to “Taylor Made”. Although “Taylor Made” always reminds me of a great burger.

MishaPearl2MishaPearl2over 4 years agoAuthor
That’s hilarious, GoDucks...

...about Taylor Made burgers. I used the title “Taylor Maid” as a pun because Megan’s dad, John Taylor is a golfer... you know, Taylor Made brand clubs. Anyway, we know Megan has a phat little burger, too. Even if she’s never been to Detroit’s! MP2 :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMishaPearl2@MishaPearl2
I am MishaPearl. I had a software issue and had to re-register as MishaPearl2. All of MishaPearl and MishaPearl2 stories and poems are by the same author. Sorry for any confusion or difficulty in sorting them by author. Thank you for reading my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES