All Comments on 'Family Dinner'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Horrible

This story is obscene!! I can't believe you didn't put it in another section. If anyone did this in real life they'd be going to jail. Sicko!

orgystudorgystudabout 15 years ago
irony

I liked how Jeff punished them for immodesty by making them strip down to where they were even more immodest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad Story

unlike the lifeguard story, this one failed in every way: character development, writing, plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sick

I suppose some might think this is ok and if they are the ones on the recieving end of it and actually enjoy it, more power to them. I on the other hand had to put up with this when I was small and IMHO anyone that would do this to a kid should be drawn and quartered. If I couldn't defend myself against this face to face I would shoot the bastard in the back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
learn the facts

In case you didn't know, this isn't child abuse. Both of the girls are of legal age. This is plain old assault, at a level that makes it a felony. That sadist, Jeff, cannot require his daughters to undergo this so-called "punishment." The pathetic, sick wife can engage in consensual behavior with this brainless sicko, but he can't touch his daughters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awful

Such a failure of a story.

Gym52Gym525 months ago

Not the best story, the premise is flawed, and the writing stilted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous