All Comments on 'Family First Ch. 03'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
parputter69parputter69about 8 years ago
Well done.

Well done, again. Like the slow pace. Could use more sex but that can come later. If this were to happen in real life I can see how it would play out very cautiously. Please continue on.

Yman67Yman67about 8 years ago
About your story

Very good story. It fits the first 2 parts exactly. I'm breathless for Part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
In spirit of first two chapter yet even better

With how things are turning I was afraid you’ll just make it a sex get where everyone bangs everyone but this is actually being made with lots of tinkering, the relationships are maintained and love is placed well before sexual desires, something rare these days. I’m not even least bit surprised that Diane is so heavily into incest, to go after Danny together with her own daughter is pure awesome. Mary & Ray on the other hand were a real surprise, her for finally admitting it and him for actually being cool about D&C and for his own fantasies. With all those happy sexual desires and fantasies running wild I hope that Danny & Christine will remain the happy couple no matter who they fuck on the side, messing with that chemistry would destroy this tale.

5* were given for a superb chapter and now the bar is set rather high for the upcoming one(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

hope tim gets shut out of the fun completely since he cant seem to appreciate what he has at home

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 8 years ago
Excellent progression

Excellent progression towards most/all of the family getting together. Looking forward to next chapters.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 8 years ago

WOW - what a great mixture of ideas all building up to a super orgy kinda sex event !! The way Diane and Mary talked this through and shared how they felt, was so intense and you certainly have to write a second chapter very soon. It will be mind blowing going forward. You have Mary, Danny and Diane and Christina screwing plus Ray and Tim; that will be so HOT. The potential is so over the top !! I hope Diane stays as the spokesperson so to speak and that Diane and Mary have a go at each other too. Cannot wait, Thank you.

docker59docker59about 8 years ago
Best one so far!!

Please keep it up.

Loved it

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
I enjoy incest...

Role play that goes on too long, not so much. It was something that I simply skimmed past.

biggibbybiggibbyabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Keep it up, wanting more. Hopefully won't be long to wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Im Dieing Here

Wheres the Next One im Waiting Here And Dieing i dont Have Time to Wait I May die anytime some I want to Finish This Really Good Story

dackjanielsdackjanielsover 6 years ago
Worth the wait.

I'll admit I was getting a tad bit frustrated by the lengthy start. I've been pleasantly surprised though. I find it very hot and extremely well choreographed, I guess would be the word? Mom, daughter incest is my favorite, so I'm anxiously awaiting that. Love this story so far, and I know it's only getting better. Thank you for sharing!

Myslutwife17Myslutwife17about 6 years ago
Great Read!

I couldn’t say it better than, “In the spirit of the first 2 chapters”. I can’t wait for all the sexual match ups, just hope you keep the original relationships eve stronger.

f4nt4syp3nf4nt4syp3nalmost 5 years ago
What fun

I really enjoy the interplay with reality and fantasy. Reading about the characters having sex while simultaneously reading about their fantasies and how they are getting off on the fantasy/reality is so much fun.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years ago
Drama and Suspense

You have done an amazing job of building the drama between the two wives. And, the suspense, the reader waiting to see when the mothers would actually start acting on their fantasies, is terrific. Another 5 from me.

weaslbeakweaslbeakover 4 years ago
I am hooked

Thank you for the series. Rather than just basics, you are allowing the sexiest part of the body to be continually involved, the mind. I love the interplay so far and the anticipation of other family members feelings and reactions are a big turn on as well. Love the writing and cannot wait for the next chapters. The first couple of chapters were a great set up for this third installment and what I hope to read in the chapters after that. Thank you for writing and sharing.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Wow, a great build up so far, looking forward to the further chapters. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Well constructed story. Characteries continue to be developed in breath. Plot and subplots are being logically defined and refined. Unfortunately, only in fiction do you find such mentally and emotionally mature individuals. Their self-identity and ego are so solidly established that jealousy. self doubt or emotional insecurity simply do not exist.

olblueyesolblueyesabout 2 months ago

mature, adult writing,,,, loving this,,so many stories on here written by immature teens for immature teens.. this is a breath of fresh air..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES