Family First Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,003 Followers

Her internal muscles clamped down so powerfully on Ray's cock that he found it difficult to push his way inside. Her belly and thighs jerked and trembled uncontrollably as he continued putting pressure on her clutching hole, driving a few inches deeper after each of her gut-wrenching contractions, until finally, he was buried to the root.

Ray held himself deep within her, covering her body as her slick walls milked his shaft. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his back, holding him close, as if there was any chance of him withdrawing from the wonderful sensation of her cumming hard on his cock.

Diane was like a bitch in heat as she moaned and whimpered through her intense cum. By the time she was finished, her body was little more than a mass of sweaty, panting flesh, unable to focus on anything other than the steel rod lodged deep between her legs.

It was only then that Ray really started fucking her. He pulled out slowly, watching with awe as his sex-crazed wife trembled beneath him. Diane's eyes were hazy and unfocused as she looked up at him, and he suddenly realized that he didn't care who his wife fucked, so long as they kept having nights like the one they were having tonight. When just the head of his cock remained sheathed within her, he slammed forward in a quick, powerful thrust.

Diane let out another piercing shriek, which devolved into incoherent babbling as Ray started fucking her in earnest. Her breasts wobbled back and forth on her chest with each downward thrust, and soon the room was filled with the lewd squelching sounds of his cock pistoning in and out of her wet pussy.

For several long minutes, they fucked each other like animals. Ray slammed into her as hard and as fast as he could manage, desperate to cum. Diane rolled her hips along with him, doing her best to match each of his thrusts with one of her own. He couldn't take much of this treatment before he felt that familiar tingle at the base of his cock. On another night, he might have slowed down to prolong their pleasure, but at that moment, all he was thinking about was how badly he needed to relieve the pressure building in his balls.

"Nnghh! Fuck me, Daddy!" Diane moaned. "Your cock is fucking me so good! Are you going to cum in me, Daddy? Are you going to fill me up with your hot sperm?"

The thought of cumming in his daughter's pussy sent him right over the edge. With one final thrust, he buried himself to the hilt in Diane's pussy, holding her tight as his cock twitched and spurted his spunk deep inside of her.

The twitching of Ray's cock, combined with the grinding pressure of his pubic bone on her clit triggered another orgasm in Diane as well. She let out a sigh of pleasure as her hips churned involuntarily beneath him, trying to milk his cock for everything it was worth.

They both let out a contented sigh as Ray collapsed on top of her. They panted heavily as they tried to catch their breath and regain their senses. Finally, Ray rolled off to the side, causing Diane to shiver at the feeling of emptiness between her legs. Moments later, his warm seemen started seeping out of her. She knew she was probably making a mess of the sheets, but this time, she lacked the energy to visit the bathroom and clean herself up.

"Wow, that was something else," she said between panting breaths. Her voice was slightly hoarse from the long stream of shrieks and groans that had accompanied their love-making.

"You're telling me," Ray replied, smiling lazily back at her. "I don't think I've seen you cum that hard in... well... ever, I guess."

She would have blushed if her skin wasn't already bright red with exertion. "I did get pretty worked up there, didn't I?" she said. Sounding uncertain of herself, she turned to him and asked,"So... now that the heat of the moment has passed, have your feelings changed at all?"

"Not one bit. If you cum that hard just imagining me fucking our daughter, I can't imagine how hot it will be when you get to see the real thing."

Diane felt butterflies in her stomach at the realization that her filthy fantasies were closer than she'd ever allowed herself to imagine. It was a massive relief knowing that Ray was not only willing, but excited to take this journey with her. "I can't wait either," she said. "Let's talk more about it tomorrow. It's been a long day, and I need some sleep. You practically fucked the life out of me, you know," she said, with a lazy smile.

"Agreed," Ray replied, reaching down to pull the covers over their exhausted bodies. "Goodnight, my love," he said as he closed his eyes and started drifting off.

Despite her exhaustion, Diane couldn't help but stay awake and think about everything that had happened, and everything that was still to come. She felt more certain than ever that she wanted to explore incestuous sex with the rest of her family. Ironically, the only people she had to convince now were the only two family members who were actually engaged in an incestuous relationship: Christina and Danny. She had a feeling, though, that it wouldn't be too difficult to get them involved.

She would, of course, have to figure out what to do when her son and nieces came home from college, but that was still over a week away. Tim's reaction to all of this was another big unknown. Rather than worry about the future, though, Diane contented herself with the knowledge that she'd just have to take things one step at a time.

Before long, she couldn't fight the waves of sleepiness that were overtaking her. She felt a calm certainty that despite all the things that might go wrong, everything would all work out in the end. With a contented smile on her face, she closed her eyes and drifted off into a deep and dreamless sleep.

To be continued...

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed Chapter 3. As always, please take the time to vote and comment. The best reward for posting these stories on Literotica is knowing that there are people out there who enjoy reading them.

ErrantZebra
ErrantZebra
1,003 Followers