All Comments on 'Family First Ch. 05'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great ongoing story, awesome buildup and really well written. I hope you can get to the next parts soon!

parputter69parputter69almost 8 years ago
Welcome back.

Welcome back. It had been a while since Ch. 4. Great read. Can not wait for the cook-out and ensuing events. Please keep this going.

reader_3634reader_3634almost 8 years ago
Good story

The only negative thing is that it has been so long since Ch-04 and I have read so many other stories since then that I had to read the whole series again to remind myself of all the details. Looking forward to the next chapter sooner.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Sorry for the wait!

I fully recognize that the wait time between chapters 4 and 5 was far less than ideal. It would be awesome if I had the financial security to do this full time, but unfortunately, my day job is very time consuming and often leaves me little time to write. The fact that I edit all of my own stories and am a bit of a perfectionist doesn't help. I know this is frustrating, particularly with a plot heavy story like this one.

I go back and forth all the time on whether it's better to post each chapter when it's done, or wait until the entire novel is finished and post chapters at a regular interval. The problem with the latter option is that it could, potentially, take a long time (I have 13 more chapters planned, not counting chapter 7, which is mostly complete). I get a big motivational boost reading people's comments on each chapter, but I can see how posting it on an irregular schedule might not make for an ideal reader experience.

I'd be interested to hear people's thoughts on this.

-EZ

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusalmost 8 years ago
This was so hot it borderlines on perfection

Generally I'm against the free-for-all orgies as they tend to just be a fapfest but this was a masterpiece, done with such finess and careful planning and conveyed the emotions so strongly it left me pleasantly numb! I was expecting the real incest to kick in soon but not in such manner and not so fast, yet the whole pacing and dialogue was simply perfect in every detail and left me feel like I was there watching it in person. Christinas fast uptake on the offered action was a possible threat to the structure of the story, not that Mary doubts weren't, but it was resolved in the best possible way.

The sex of course was top-notch yet it didn't overtake the story and spoil the upcoming fun so suspense and drama are still tangible. My biggest fear was that Danny was going to be left out of it all though my fears were put down when Christina stayed firm about him being there and having his own fun in her presence, goes to show their relationship is strong and meant to be.

The upcoming grill party will without a doubt end in an orgy or at least the young ones getting it on with Christinas parents so I'm really excited to see how you'll handle that without compromising the story and the overall progression of things.

As for the posting of the chapters - I for one have no problems tracking the characters and the story so I have nothing against posting the chapters as they come out. Writing the whole novel in advance and then simply publishing the parts usually turns sour for authors as they come to get under fire from readers and then try to change things and that usually end in deleting the published parts, redactions and new plot twists for pars way back etc., so most end up regretting that approach. Publishing on the go is rewarding up-front, gives you manoeuvrability and chance to adapt to the audiences ideas and requests.

Well that was that, now it's time to reward you with a very solid and more than well deserved 5*! Best part in the series so far!

Looking forward to more soon but at a moderate pacing :)

Danno72Danno72almost 8 years ago
So hot can't wait for more

It was so well written I was so hard and stroking my cock reading and thinking of my family experiences.

Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

I definitely got off picturing this. I loved it can't wait for the next chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

EZ, this series is so fucking hot!! You started in March and you're up to chapter 5 at the end of May. Given that, I see absolutely no need for you to apologize for the time you're taking to write the series. It would take most authors a year or more to write five in depth chapters like these. I can't wait to read chapter six. Now that the mom has fucked the daughter and the dad knows, the next chapter is going to be mind blowing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not to be a negative nelly but…

This storyline is well written. Truly. Kudos. However I have one glaring plot hole that is sort of killing me. Danny and Christina. As you've so brilliantly written them as characters it feels like you've sort of painted them into a bit of a corner which is this: No 18 year old boy that just discovered the love of his life and having all of 5 times having sex/making love is going to want to give said love of his life to an older, FAR more experienced, possibly better endowed lover. EV. ER. Danny is just getting to know Christina as a woman and not just his cousin. I don't care how hot Diane is. That is a fantasy until it's real. Danny has Christina now. The thought that he'd be willing to share her to an obviously better lover strains credulity to say the least. And how is Christina ok with doing it so soon after confessing to love Danny so much?! Including saying that the sex was an expression of their love! She loves daddy. Got it. But, SUPPOSEDLY, she's IN love with Danny. As of what, four days story time. It just makes it feel like the love is just words for hot taboo sex. I'm sorry but it makes Danny and Christina falling in love to seem like an easy plot device

ocaladouglasocaladouglasabout 6 years ago

OMG this story keeps getting hotter and hotter in each chapter

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
better and better

love this story. unbelievably erotic.

f4nt4syp3nf4nt4syp3nabout 5 years ago
Loving the series

I am loving this series. It's amazing! The pacing and progression is perfect combination of buildup and payoff.

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyover 4 years ago
...and again.

The emotion and closeness your writing conveys is a breath of fresh air.

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Glad you’re enjoying it!

sureshsh1995sureshsh1995about 4 years ago
Best

The best one ever. Filled with emotions and list

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

This is a really good series. I honestly wish the characters were real people and I knew them. I enjoy the company of mature, open minded people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES