All Comments on 'Family Flavors Ch. 02'

by CavyConsultant

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very erotic

Love the way the story flows.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
sci fi

disquised as

fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a...

hoot! Thanks! Haven't laughed so much in years...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
???

What the hell was this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
???

Twisted, weird

What the fuck?

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Family Flavors Ch. 02:"- Mommy got lots of consummated, incestual fucking from her son, Peter. That's the way it should be in Mother/Son congenial, like-able deep fucking! Sons.

That's just what many mothers wish for when they're knocked up. Much better story than the previous chapter.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

I don't get it

I think there could be a story here but I don't get it.

ADudeAboutTownADudeAboutTownover 2 years ago

I actually liked these two chapters a lot! TYVM

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

This is an extremely unusual story. The mother has apparently accidently killed her husband and son. Conducted unauthorized experiments on her remaining son. I donot find or feel a lot of love here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Holy crap uncle jizzbrains!

What a read that was!

By far, one of the most interesting sex stories I've read yet, but mostly entertaining on a cinematic level despite the hot sex.

Really strong characters, dramatic setting, no holds barred physiological manipulation, freezing cold weather, genital flooding that can repaint an entire room, remote estate that smells like the overlook in the Shining, cunning personalities willing to go the distance....

All that's missing is David Lynch directing the madness against the scary saturation of an evil pipe organ spitting out Toccata and Fugue in D minor when mother finds herself locked out of the house!

Let's see......who plays who?

Maybe Claire Daines as Claire.

How about Ryan Reynolds as Peter?

And for mother........we have to go with Jennifer Beals.

These are all really good actors, especially Jennifer Beals, who really killed it on the L Word. Ever see that scene when Bette gets in an accident in her Saab at a light, and then gets out of the car and almost rips the asshole that hit her to pieces with her words of anger? Powerhouse acting!! She'd be perfect as the diabolical mother. (Plus, shes really gorgeous...)

There's certainly enough potential in the plot here for a sequel, folks.

With the hollywood connection to the mothers chemistry and cunning, and the mothers staggering wealth, think of the scandal possibilities. And as legal intervention looms, Peter, Claire and mother have to take the money and run, literally, out of the country, fucking and sucking their way along the outlaw highway of incest, rampant chemically altered desire, and smothering subterfuge.

Ok...... I'll go make a 55 gallon drum of addicting buttery popcorn, ice up a fresh keg of Guinness Stout, and freeze up a hundred of my favorite beer steins, You guys fire up the DVD player and warm up the 150 inch big screen and encompassing surround system.

Remember, mother tasted like chocolate with hints of orange, so Guinness is the perfect choice to complete the discerning palatte!

See you on the bean bags......

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous