Family Flavors Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did so and his mom let her legs descend to either side of him, her legs drawn up a little, her knees bent upwards, her heels on the bed in the classic position.

"Kiss me."

"Mom..."

"Do it."

Peter leaned forward and bent down over his mother, careful to make sure his cock was still pressed up inside her as far as it could go. As he came within range his mother clasped his head gently and pulled him towards her, fixing her mouth on his and sending her tongue up into him. He responded and, as their tongues flirted, his mom's pussy flooded with wetness. He could feel it, feel her slippery juices around his cock.

She pulled back from him just long enough to speak.

"That's the difference between a mother's love and chemicals, my darling boy. Go on now. Have at me."

They latched mouths together once more and Peter thrust into his mother again and again. In only a minute he stopped kissing and buried his face in his mother's neck as he led go a load into her, while she laughed in delight as the warm spurting cum filled her pussy and oozed back out onto the bed sheets.

He lay on top of her for a while. He was too heavy, but she wasn't going to complain. She whispered in his ear.

"I like having sex with you Peter. You know that, you're my son. I love you. But I didn't do this. Not tonight. Not now. It was all you."

"But the cookie..."

"That cookie came straight from the packet. You came to my bed because you wanted to. Now go back to Claire and hope she hasn't woken up. Be nice to her. I need her, and she's the best thing that's ever happened to you."

Peter, shocked and silent, made his way back to his bedroom and climbed back in beside a sleeping Claire.


Telluride Post Office the following morning

The USPS guy took the package from Peter and put it on the scale.

"Any dangerous substances, or perishables like food, stuff like that?"

"No. Just notarized documents."

Claire had asked him to post some legal documents to her lawyer in NYC.

Peter and the postal worker sized one another up. Postal workers seem to last forever and Peter recognized the man as someone he had seen there on and off for the last twenty years. The guy recognized him, too. Peter's mom had a lot of stuff delivered to her mountain home and he remembered the now grown-up little kid who came and went over the years. Peter was the only customer in the store.

"That will be five dollars twenty, sir."

Peter handed over the cash.

"Any questions?" asked the Post guy.

"Yes. Sorry I never asked before. What is your name?"

"José. That's not what I meant, sir."

"OK, José. Here's the real question. My mother is a rich megalomaniac who manipulated me into having sex with her using experimental drugs. I suspect my girlfriend tried to kill my Mom to protect me, but it proved her love and she still fucks me like a bunny. In fact, they both seem to love me. Any advice?"

Jose sucked his teeth and stared out of the window at the snowbanks on the sunny sidewalk, thinking.

"I get asked this type of question a lot, especially when the film festival is on."

Peter rapped his knuckles on the countertop impatiently. After a minute the man answered.

"I think you should thank your lucky stars," said Jose.

Peter nodded, picked up his change, and walked out of the post office.