Family Friendly Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, mommy..." was all Mei Lin said before turning back to gag on her father's dick again.

Having applied what she gauged to be sufficient lube, Naomi placed a hand on her daughter's hip, calming her gyrations temporarily to give herself easier access to her ass. She squirted a little more lube into her daughter's ass crack and with her thumb began rubbing it into the hole. Throwing the lube aside, she used her free hand to line the rubber cock up with Mei Lin's asshole and began to insert it. Her daughter's ass resisted at first but relaxed as she encouraged Mei Lin, "that's it, baby, relax, let mommy fuck your little asshole."

When she had inserted most of the shaft, she began pumping slowly, Chiharu joining her in her rhythm. Mei Lin moaned around her father's cock, but he held her head tightly, not allowing her to escape his throat fucking. "Oh, yeah, suck my dick, baby," he said, "Suck daddy's dick while they fuck both your tight little holes."

"Come on, baby, cum for me," Chiharu encouraged her, pumping harder into her little twat. "Cum on my dick."

"Yeah, cum from this cock up your ass, you little slut," added Naomi. "You're mommy's good little slut, taking three cocks at once, aren't you?"

Mei Lin, breaking free as her father released her head, finally, gasped for air and panted, "oh yes, oh fuck me, fuck your little slut in both holes! I'm going to cum!" Her small frame began shaking violently and her holes attempted to push the invaders out, but to no avail. Naomi jammed the strap-on even further up Mei Lin's ass and Mei Lin simply screamed out before releasing her grip on her father's cock and collapsing onto her aunt.

"How did you like your first dp?" Naomi asked, pulling the rubber cock from her daughter's ass. Chiharu continued pumping into her cunt slowly.

"Oh my god, mommy," she managed, wiping spit from her mouth, "it's so fucking good. I want you to fuck me like that all the time." She dismounted from Chiharu's cock and fell onto her back on the bed. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard before."

"Well, we have lots of time left this weekend," Chiharu said, sitting up. Joel sat down beside her. They both stroked their cocks. "But by my count, it's my turn to get fucked." She stood up and moved over Joel, squatting down to sit on his lap, facing away from him. His hard cock stood out, poking out from under her and she reached down, trying to grasp both of their cocks with one hand. The girth was too much for her to reach around fully, but she was able to pull the two of them together, her cock on top of his, and began stroking them together. Mei Lin propped herself up on one elbow and watched intently.

Naomi, not content to watch, stepped closer, bringing her strap-on near her sister's face. "Taste my baby's asshole, you slut," she commanded, and Chiharu complied, using her free hand to bring the rubber cock to her lips. Naomi humped her mouth slowly.

Chiharu released her grip on her own cock, now holding only Joel's. She stood slightly, just enough to allow her to guide his cock to her asshole. She jerked it back and forth, trying to get it lined up correctly, and Naomi pulled her fake cock away.

"Come on, baby," said Chiharu to Joel, "put that big cock up my ass. I need to get fucked hard." She found the right angle and sat slowly, her asshole only slowly allowing the fat dick head to penetrate her. She frantically released her grip on his cock and grabbed her own, rubbing it as she slowly worked him in deeper and deeper.

"Ohhhh fuck your cock is so big," she said, sliding down on it to the base. She began bouncing up and down on it slowly, sending her own cock bouncing up and down along with her. Mei Lin pulled herself over on her elbows and caught the bouncing cock in her hand. She struggled against the motion to put it in her mouth and then sucked it as best she could, lying on her stomach.

Naomi, tired of merely watching, repositioned herself over her daughter and got down on her knees, straddling her daughter's ass. She let the strap-on fall onto Mei Lin's ass crack and began working it up and down. Mei Lin merely wiggled her ass in response, trying desperately to keep her aunt's bouncing cock in her mouth. Naomi lined the head of the fake cock up with her daughter's ass and pushed it inside. She found it went in somewhat easier this time. Mei Lin grunted around Chiharu's dick at the penetration.

"Oh fuck me, oh fuck my ass, oh fuck," Chiharu practically chanted as she took Joel's massive cock all the way in her before letting it come back out again, over and over. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, oh fuck oh fuck, make me cum like a little bitch..." She suddenly stopped her up and down motions and her body shook. Her hips jerked forward repeatedly and Mei Lin struggled to keep the loads of hot cum her aunt fired off rapidly in her mouth.

Chiharu's eyes rolled back in her head and she struggled for breath, suddenly realizing how covered in sweat she was. At last her cock stopped twitching in her niece's mouth and she gingerly got up off Joel's fat dick. She felt how stretched her asshole had become as it slowly closed up once she had pulled off of him fully. She couldn't stand and collapsed onto the bed directly.

"Done so soon?" asked Joel to Chiharu, whose mumbled response could not be interpreted. "Who's next?" he asked, grabbing his cock and shaking it around for effect.

"That would be me," Naomi responded before Mei Lin had a chance. She pumped her hips one last time, forcing the strap-on up her daughter's ass as far as it would go before releasing the snaps, leaving it sticking awkwardly from Mei Lin's butthole like some kind of tail. Almost immediately she had taken her sister's place, straddling her husband in a reverse cowgirl position.

"Aww," Mei Lin said, finally.

"Wait your turn. Mommy needs some cock up her ass," Naomi replied simply, grabbing her husband's fat cock and guiding it to her waiting hole. She struggled with it briefly, but calling on her years of experience, quickly forced the head and then much of the shaft up her butt. "Oh, yeah, baby," she said, "fuck my ass like you fucked my sister's." She began moving up and down, taking more and more of his cock inside her.

"Lick my pussy, baby," she commanded her daughter, "Lick mommy's pussy while she gets fucked in the ass." Mei Lin obeyed silently, bringing her face up between Naomi's legs and sticking out her tongue, letting her mother's motion do most of the work for her. "That's it, baby, make mommy cum with this fat cock in her ass."

The strap-on had worked its way out of Mei Lin's butt naturally and now sat unused on the back of her thighs. She reached a hand behind her and grabbed it, bringing it near her face. She replaced her tongue with her fingers, rubbing Naomi's clit as it bounced up and down in front of her. Mei Lin put the rubber cock to her lips and briefly smelled her own butt. Somehow this is the thing that made her wonder if she was a pervert, but she liked it. She parted her lips and began coating the false cock with spit, licking it up and down. It was already well lubricated, but she wanted to be sure, and nothing tasted better to her than a cock that had just been up her own butthole.

When she was satisfied it was sufficiently lubed up, she replaced her hand with it, letting it rub Naomi's pussy lips as Naomi bounced up and down rapidly on Joel's fat cock. Mei Lin was still somewhat amazed at how easily her mother took such a thick shaft up her little ass.

"Ohh, baby, is that for me?" Naomi panted. Mei Lin just bit her lip and shook her head naughtily at her mother, who seemed to understand, raising her eyebrows.

Mei Lin instead let the head of the rubber cock drift down, along her mother's pussy lips, to the shaft rapidly pumping in and out of her asshole, to the balls flopping below that, finally bringing it to rest in her father's ass crack. She encountered no resistance, merely difficulty locating the quickly moving hole, but once she found it, she mercilessly shoved the head in. Joel grunted in surprise but continued fucking his wife's tight butthole. With the head securely in, Mei Lin now found it easy to feed the rest of the rubber cock up her father's ass.

"Oh, shit, baby...fuck!" he finally said as she began fucking him in earnest with the strap on. "You're going to make me cum," his voice strained.

"Not till I do," Naomi replied. She was furiously fingering her clit, bringing herself close to orgasm. "Do it," she huffed, "cum up my ass NOW! Fill my ass with your hot cum!"

Joel let out a "uuunnnggghh" and his hips jerked once, twice, three times, his cock letting out a hot torrent of cum up his wife's ass. She screamed in response, her body shaking wildly with orgasm. "Oh, fuck, oh fuck that's good," he continued.

"Ahhhhh," Naomi sighed, letting the hot jets of cum fill her butthole. She waited until she was sure they were finished and then fell off of him, the sticky white cum dripping from her ass. Mei Lin pulled the strap-on from her father's ass and licked it. His cock flopped down onto his belly, cum dribbling from the tip.

"That was fun," said Mei Lin, "now who's ready for round four?"

Joel and Naomi let out an exhausted laugh.

12