All Comments on 'Family Fun Ch. 4'

by Wyden Long

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
keenerkeenerover 19 years ago
brilliant story

a great story , i found it very erotic --didn't really care for the revenge bit ---but the rest was superb --keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Loved it

Great story....maybe you can extend it a bit more:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awsome

Awsome!!!!!!!!!! I would like more stories on this group.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
A bit of...

...damn near every kind of deviant behavior imaginable. It was funny, and nasty, and a real comment on our worthless, guilt ridden take on love and sex. We fuck up SO many great people in so damn many ways it's just pathetic. Sue getting her revenge just topped it all! If it were only as easy as dreaming up just any tale with four really HOT chapters, we'd all be happier. Guess that's why they call it "fantasy"...

LearnLovenLiveLearnLovenLivealmost 12 years ago
Whoa, what an amazing story!!

I was sitting in my chair reading this with the biggest smile on my face the whole time!! Thanks so much for an awesome story!

Tony.

kdeville87kdeville87about 6 years ago
great

great story he got what was coming to him, raping your daughter is a major no no

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well I made it to The End....

As I said from the outset, I rarely have any interest in follow up chapters, only interested in the initial crossing of the line to incest.

But in your case (this story), I made an exception and followed through.

You laid the bait really well, and I took it, hook, line and sinker.🤣

I wasn't so keen on the "revenge" factor, but certainly understood it was needed.

You have a very talented mind for writing compelling reading.

Well done....gave you 5* all the way through and thoroughly enjoyed the journey.

Thank you! 😊😊🙏🙏🙏😊😊

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

This chapter was too short...again, like chapter 2...still gets **5** stars for detail...

Kinda "too" brutal on daddy...but he deserved it, bet his friends give him a "hard" time now!

Could you write another chapter, sometime?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous