All Comments on 'Family Gathering'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LolkeLolkealmost 9 years ago

You write well. I don't love the scenario as I'm more into M/S but it's great enough. But if that's a sequel, it would have been better if you told us what is the first part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

very good story - hopefully more to cum

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 9 years ago
The drawback of being a prolific writer:

You write well, and you write often. This is supposedly a continuation of a previous story, based on the title page synopsis and the beginning of the actual story. But at the very beginning of this, you could have taken a few moments to actually include the title of the previous story or stories. Just for the sake of continuity, for those readers (like me) who may want to go back to that story (or series) to refresh our memories.

Aside from that minor critique, I loved this story (as is almost always the case with your submissions). Great job, as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Yes - a very hot and arousing story !! Please tell us more about Aunty BUT

I hope that besides doing his Aunt, some how he starts back up with his Mom and they really go at it very intensely ...... Thank you !!

tnadnudertnadnuderalmost 9 years ago
I agree, &

I agree with Epiphany that it needs reference to the previous times (for the character & his Aunt, not just "heard from..."), or their titles (if you write/wrote them)...,but also watch your grammar & punctuation; The conversation has so many mistakes, readers won't read the actual sexual parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

This is the best story, period.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The aunt tells her nephew, I know my sister, your mother fucked you. You dont get to fuck me, unless you agree to my plan. They fucked. The nephew detested his aunt. You must fuck me whenever I want & agree to my plan, or I will tell. Im in a bind, you must agree to not ever tell your mother we fucked, I wont really tell on your mother, but I want your mom to believe that I will always be trying to blackmail her, unless she always fucks my husband, for my plan to work. The son knew his mother detested the brother-in-law, He hated his aunt, but he relished secretly started loving his aunts pussy more, so he agreed, they fucked again. A month earlier, the mother had called the sister, they both talked of incest with their sons, but only the mother done it.The mother got scared of telling on herself. So, the son's mother called her aunt back again, & told the aunt that she could fuck her son, figuring if the aunt fucked her son that the aunt wouldnt tell. After the aunt had visited her nephew, the aunt called her sister, threatening to tell everyone if she didnt agree to fuck her husband and pretend she loved him, for the aunts plan to work. The aunt's sister really detested the aunt's husband.The aunt was pissed her husband was fucking another young woman, then for revenge, the aunt fucked her sister's son. The aunts husband found out & threatened divorce, and tell her friends. So the aunt had a plan to save a divorce, to stop an adulterous husband & figured to keep 3 men safe from pregnancies from other women, to keep them home more, saving money, & her friends not learning of her incest.. The aunt went to her sister & said that Im going to tell your friends of you committing incest, unless you fuck my husband.The aunts sister reluctantly agreed. The aunt knew her sister wouldnt had agreed to this plan if she knew her son had fucked her sister, because then the mother's sister couldnt blackmail her, for she was incestious herself for that. So then the aunt told her husband of the plan, & he agreed. The aunt knew her husband wouldnt have agreed if he had known otherwise. Well, the aunts sister wanted rid of the aunt's husband, but she relented when the aunt offered her son to her. A month later, the aunt told her son, you are going to fuck me, & keep silent to her sister & her son, or Im going to tell your dad.The son agreed.The aunt told her husband that she was fucking her own son. Her husband threatened a divorce again, but he relented when the aunt told her husband, you aint kin to my sister, but you will hurt my sister who loves you, and hurt your son who is fucking my sister, & now Im fucking him, too, as insurance against you divorcing me.

mthomas63mthomas63over 8 years ago
Loved It!

My hard cock is evidence of that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ignore the grammar dicks

I'm a grammar teacher and this is incredibly well written and artistic for the genre. Keep em coming mate. These things take a lot of effort and it is appreciated.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Good ol' Auntie Jackie!

I knew that there was much more going on between Jackie and Ronnie. I was surprised when she was telling her hubby that she was fucking the boys and he liked it. At least she didn't make him watch. She just told him about it. Maybe he would like to watch, with the possible DPing of Jackie. I wonder if he jacked off while she told him about it.

linnearlinnearover 5 years ago
Royalty

You are the King is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really want a follow up to this story!

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlongabout 1 year ago

Absolutely hot af! Sure hope you have a sequel.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrain5 months ago

Deluxe! Needs a second chapter!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Nice. Now for the next chapter . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...