Family Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything for my favorite aunt," I replied as I pulled my t-shirt off and got down on my knees.

I took a quick look at her vagina which was right in front of my face. Her pubic hairs were dark and neatly trimmed. And her vagina looked the way I imagined it to look for such a busty woman, as it had a long labia and a large clitoris.

I planted kisses on her crotch before making my way down to her vagina. After a few more kisses, I stuck my tongue out and ran it across her labia before sticking my tongue inside her. She moaned right away. Her moans became more intense as I started sucking and licking the insides of her soaking wet pussy, causing her to lay back on the bed while I continued performing oral sex for a few more moments.

She put her hand on my head to get me to stop, "Lay on the bed now, I want to fuck you. We better hurry."

I pulled my swimming trunks off, leaving us both fully naked in her room, and laid on the bed. She positioned herself on top of me and grabbed a hold of my hard cock and slowly lowered herself. She held her vaginal lips open to allow the head of my cock to enter her. As soon as I went in, she lowered herself all the way down, allowing me to fully penetrate her warm vagina.

She started fucking me by slowly gyrating her hips. Then she started increasing her tempo, which had her tits swaying back and forth. The motion became more intense with our uncontrollable lust for each other. Before long, her giant sagging breasts were wildly bouncing in all directions. Seeing that and feeling the warmth of her hot pussy as we fucked had me in a state of sexual ecstasy.

She pressed both of her hands onto my chest, leaning on me, and started fucking me even harder.

There was a sex filled look on her face as she rode my cock. She was clearly an experienced woman. She was a perfect milf who knew exactly what she wanted in bed. The lust filled look in her eyes never went away, and neither did the slight smile on her face as she gyrated back and forth.

Her breasts swinging around was hypnotic. It was every man's dream.

Throughout the sexual encounter, she kept telling me how much she loved my cock. Her hands roamed my body. It was like she knew exactly what every man wanted to hear in bed. And she knew exactly how my body felt during sex. She was the perfect pro with the sexual skills of a porn star.

When she sensed that I was on the verge of an orgasm, she clenched her vaginal muscles tightly and she had a teasing look on her face.

"That's it...cum for me...cum inside your favorite aunt..." she said as her big tits were now swaying just above my head.

The tightness of her squeezing vaginal muscles was more then enough to send me over the edge to cum inside her. Streams of cum were now flowing deep into her womb. She reached down with one hand and began furiously rubbing her clit, which was now covered in my sperm. It was obvious she was having an orgasm of her own as she moaned loudly and squeezed her eyes shut.

Then she collapsed on top of me after we both came. It was nice feeling her heavy breasts on me while we were both trying to catch our breaths over what we had just experienced together.

She rolled over to the side and finally spoke with a heavy breath. "So how do I compare to your mother in bed?"

I smiled at her and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "You're both incredible women who I love very much, and have had amazing sex with, which I'll remember for the rest of my life. And we'll just leave it at that."

"You're such a sweetheart. My sister is crazy for giving you up. You're a really good fuck."

"So what's next?" I asked her. "I mean after all this, when we all head back home to our normal lives, would you still be interested in keeping this up? I can understand if you don't."

"I would absolutely love to continue this with you," she said with a mischievous smile. "But there's something you should know first."

"What is it?"

"I've been doing more with my son than I've admitted. I've done more than just showing him my breasts and allowing him to masturbate in front of me."

"I kind of figured that," I replied, unsurprised by her admission. "There's no way anyone could resist your body."

"True. I usually use my mouth on him, like what we did the other day. My husband knows about the whole thing and he loves hearing about it. I've also told him about everything I've done with you."

"Really?"

She nodded. "He loves hearing about it. He thinks it's so hot. Maybe someday soon, I'll tell your mother. I'm sure she'll be so happy for us."

"I hope so."

"Until then, we should enjoy our time together."

With that said, she smiled and gave me a kiss on the lips. Then she moved down and took my cum covered cock into her mouth. She worked her magic. It wasn't long before I became hard again.

The End

12