Family History Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...who might need to be taught to read and write?"

"Yes, Master Alfred. Your task could be unending but if being taught to read and write is on offer to any woman I employ, the potential servants would have an incentive to work here. I could choose the best in Oxenford without paying them a penny more."

That evening I raised the prospect of working alongside the women. After an hour of impassioned discussion I finally had every student's agreement. I am sure some of them didn't appreciate how hard they might have to work, and how unpleasant some of the duties would be. I thought my task would be easy. I would be working with Mistress Elizabeth.

When I met Mistress Elizabeth next morning, she had obtained all the women's consent to the proposal. We agreed that the teaching and working together would start on Monday morning. The students would have to get up much earlier than they were used to at five o'clock, in darkness in January.

End of the First Part of the transcribed archives.