Family Holiday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers

"With pleasure!" I replied, as she took my hand and led me to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it after us.

"I think we need a bit of practice before our threesome with Julie!" She told me.

Never have I heard a better sentence uttered to me, and I just stood there grinning inanely as Kate untied first her bikini top to expose her amazingly pert tits, then untying her bottoms, allowing them to drop to the floor before bending over the bath, her bare ass pointing straight at me.

"What are you waiting for, fuck me!" She said, snapping me back into action.

I quickly shed my swimming trunks, and approached my brother-in-law's 18 year old girlfriend, my rock hard cock pointing the way. Feeling my cock brushing against her ass Kate spread her legs slightly, my cock slipping between them and straight into her red hot pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned, as my cock plunged into Kate's liquid cunt, she was literally dripping wetness, and I could feel her juices running all the way down my shaft.

"Oooooooohhhhhhhh, that feels so good, I've been waiting for you to do that to me all holiday!" She said.

My hard cock pounded into Kate from behind as I fondled her large, pert breasts, my fingers roaming over her erect nipples as she moaned in pleasure.

"You are fucking fantastic Steve! No-one's ever fucked me this well before!" She moaned.

"Funny, that's what Mary said too!" I replied, as I slammed my cock deep into her sodden pussy.

"How do you, mmmmmmmmmm, feel now you've completed your, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, hat-trick?" Kate asked.

"Great, and I've definitely saved the best until last!"

"Mmmmmmmm, you know it! Now fill my pussy with your hot cum!" She demanded.

Never one to disappoint, with a few more hard thrusts I unloaded deep into Kate's wet pussy as she groaned in pleasure.

"I definitely enjoyed our practice, but I don't think we've quite got it right yet. Maybe we should practice some more?" I asked, as I withdrew my cunt-juice soaked cock from her pussy, as a small dribble of my cum rolled down her bare thigh.

"Yeah, more practice is a great idea. After all, you can never get enough practice!" She said as she pulled her bikini back on, as I climbed back into my swimming trunks.

*************************

*************************

The journey to the airport and the flight home were both uneventful. Everyone was staying in mine & my wife's house that night, Mary and her husband in the spare room, Kate and my wife's brother in the lounge.

The next morning I was woken up by a knock on the bedroom door, Mary opened it and said "Do you mind if I have a shower?" - Unfortunately the main bathroom in the house was only accessible through the master bedroom, so I waved her through.

She walked past the end of our bed, just a towel wrapped around her and whispered "Come see me" as she disappeared into the bathroom.

After checking my wife was still asleep I quickly got out of bed and followed Mary into the bathroom, but as the door didn't shut I couldn't lock it! As I walked in she had just removed her towel, so once more my mother-in-law stood naked before me.

"Fancy sticking your cock between my tits?" She asked, getting straight to the point!

Without answering I slid my boxers down and sat on the edge of the bath, the excitement already having hardened my cock. Mary grabbed some shower gel and kneeled in front of me, before squirting the gel into her hands and rubbing it all over my cock as lubricant, before bringing her big tits around my cock and squeezing them together, running them up and down the length of my hard cock, the shower gel allowing it to slip easily between her huge breasts. Every time my cock slipped up between her breasts, Mary would gently lick the head, removing the bead of pre-cum. This quickly became her taking the head of my cock in her mouth on each up-thrust, and it was during one of these moments, when the head of my cock was in my mother-in-law's mouth, that I heard the door creek.

"I thought I told you two you couldn't do this again?" My wife said, strangely calmly.

"Sorry Mel, it's my fault, I just wanted one last bit of attention to tide me over for a while before we went home." Mary replied.

"Well you could at least have asked!" My wife admonished her, "Wow, you're dripping wet mummy, why don't you get him to pleasure you for a bit - I'll look after him!"

Surprised by my wife's suggestion (although Mary was practically gushing wetness) Mary removed her breasts from around my cock and allowed me to lie on the floor. She then lowered herself over my mouth as my tongue penetrated her sopping pussy, causing her to moan in pleasure. To my surprise I then felt the warmth of my wife's mouth envelope my cock, she sucked me as I licked her mother and it didn't take long for Mary to come with a long groan of pleasure as her juices gushed down my face.

"I hope you enjoyed that mummy!" My wife said, taking a break from sucking my cock. "Now why don't we switch, I'm horny now!"

I felt them both stand up and they traded places, my wife had to remove her pyjamas first so in the meantime Mary had straddled me and to my immense surprise took hold of my cock, angled it to her pussy and slid down it until she was completely impaled. My wife then straddled my face, slowly lowering her also dripping pussy onto my face, so that she was facing her mother.

"Shit - mummy have you just done what I think you've done?" My wife enquired.

"Uh, yes!" I heard Mary reply.

My wife had just opened her mouth to reply when I plunged my tongue into her pussy, and all that came out was a groan of pleasure. My wife continued to ride my face as her mother bounced up and down on my cock - how I wish I could have seen that! We continued our ménage-a-trois for a while as both women moaned in pleasure, my wife's pussy tasted slightly sweeter than her mothers, but that hardly mattered as her juices flowed out of her pussy and joined her mother's on my face, whilst her mother's juices were now busy coating my cock as she slid up and down it.

After a while, with my tongue now tiring considerably my wife came with a squeal of pleasure, she slid off me, regaining her breath on the floor next to me. The added visual stimulus of seeing my mother-in-law's huge breasts jiggling as she slid up and down on my cock was enough to finally tip me over the edge, as with a grunt I came, shooting my load deep into my mother-in-law's pussy, setting off her 2nd orgasm.

After Mary had quietened down my wife spoke up: "That was sooooo good, maybe we'll have to do this again! But next time I get to have him cum in my pussy - he is my husband after all!"

"Deal!" Mary said with a broad smile, before mother & daughter embraced in a hug.

************************

************************

The four of them left later that day, ending our first family holiday together. Needless to say I was quickly encouraging the planning of a second, that was whilst I wasn't chatting to Kate & planning our threesome with Julie of course...

milfocker
milfocker
477 Followers
12