Family Issues Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin forced himself to open his mouth and tasted her. Not that the experience was terrible. Quite the opposite. She smelled great, and she looked terrific. A tiny fellow like him could only dream of getting a number from a hottie like Diana. And here he was, not only the hot girl wanted his company, she also craved for his touch. It was electrifying.

She moaned into his mouth. Her tongue led the dance with a sure step.

"God, you are so sexy, Kevin."

"You're beautiful, Diana."

She swallowed his ear and chewed on it. Kevin quietly sat back with his eyes closed and tried to enjoy the new experience. Diana closed her long-fingered hand on Kevin's. He felt steel in her touch. It was a well-known fact that some futanari were insanely strong.

She guided his hand to the nubile tit that waited underneath her top.

"Squeeze it," she whispered. "Yeah, just like that. Gently. That's the best. Do you like them, Kevin?"

He nodded quickly.

"I used to have issues with those, you know, when I was eighteen. Girls in my class looked like they could work on a dairy farm as a cow. Me, I had buds."

"They're sexy."

"They make you hard?"

Kevin laughed and blushed. "Yeah," he whispered.

Diana felt waves of joy running all the way from where his hand was touching her tit, to the tip of her cock. "Tell me more about how my tiny titties turn you on."

Kevin laughed again. He couldn't remember a sexy moment like he was experiencing now.

Diana took her tank top off and threw it on one of the piles.

"Well, that makes sense. Now I know why they pile."

"You can tidy up my room in your spare time if that bothers you so much. Only in your spare time, though. Like when we're not having sex, which so far, the way I see it, is never going to happen."

Kevin smiled and stared at the tiny boobs. They were juvenile, which fit in with the rest of the Diana Show. "They're awesome. Like two little birds." He said.

"Birds? Really?"

"They even got a tiny beak." He reached out and touched the beak gently.

Diana gave him a warm smile. "Funny that you say that because it's time for you to meet Big Bird."

"Who?" He said.

Diana stood up and looked down at her crotch. There was a prominent bulge in her boxers. "From Sesame Street."

"She'll teach me how to count to ten and to cooperate with the other kids?" He laughed.

"Oh, she'll teach you alright. Once you take off my shorts."

Kevin swallowed. He breathed in deep.

"Aren't you curious?"

Not particularly about this part, Kevin thought, but he nodded nonetheless.

"Well, go on, sweetie."

"Maybe we should take it slow?"

"Kevin, if you're my boyfriend then you should be eager. Much more eager than the vibe I'm getting from you right now. It pisses me off."

"I..."

"Take my boxers off."

Kevin took a deep breath, hooked his fingers in the elastic band, and pulled.

She did have a Big Bird down there, the actual original Yellow Big Bird from Sesame Street. It was tattooed on her immense girl-cock. The yellow bird's legs decorated her smooth balls, and the beak was the cock's head. It was on full display because Diana had a raging hard-on.

"I don't think your Big Bird sends the right message to kids." Kevin couldn't take his eyes off the monster. Diana had a Prince Albert Piercing, and it looked like Big Bird was giving a blowjob to a tiny metal cock. "Not very didactic."

"It teaches good kids how to swallow." A clear drop of pre-cum materialized at the tip, accumulated size on the piercing and dripped to the floor. "Touch it," she said in a low voice.

"I'm..."

"Go on."

"I can't," he mumbled.

"Of course you can. You were born to do this."

Kevin reached out, hesitating and touched the creature. It sprung to his touch, and Diana sighed. Her cock was warm, and it spewed out more pre. Some fell on Kevin's hand, and he jumped as if it was poison from a Mamba snake.

"Sweetie," she said in a tender voice. "You promised you'll-"

He nodded and touched it again. The massive cock jumped again. Kevin closed his small palm around its girth and got another moan from Diana.

"Put your other hand on my bad boys," she whispered.

He dutifully clasped the balls, or whatever they were called on a futa. Diana's sack was hairless, round and fat. It reminded him of a male sac, and yet it wasn't. The two orbs were so big, that they barely sat in his palm.

"Don't be afraid, squeeze them, but gently."

Kevin did. It wasn't an unpleasant experience. You can do this, he thought.

"Yeah, that's right. God Kevin. I'm about to pop. I don't think that someone had made me so horny since I was a teenager."

Her words made him blush with pride. He knew that he was good-looking, but his short stature and lack of muscle tone were a deal breaker. His shyness didn't help either. Kevin never dreamed that he could make a girl say things like 'you make me horny.' True, she had a cock and balls. On the other jerking hand it was an equipment he knew how to operate. He started working on her cock, tugging and pushing it slowly. His fingers massaged the sensitive mushroom head and gently played with her piercing. His other hand kneaded her balls.

"Good boy." Diana patted his head. "Good boy."

He played on her skin, stretching Big Bird and folding it like an accordion.

"No, stop, stop..."

He paused and looked at her, surprised.

"I want to last longer."

"Kay," he said in a small voice and started again, slower. He stared into her eyes, so she gave him a warm, loving smile and placed her hand on his head. Her other hand caressed his cheek. "Kevin, you have no idea how good you make me feel."

It made his heart race. The boyfriend-girlfriend thing turned out to be far less terrible than he imagined. True, if any of his friends could see him presently, they would call him gay. If anyone from his old town could see him, they wouldn't want anything to do with him (and that was the best-case scenario). But it felt great. The look on this beautiful woman's face was priceless. On top of it all, it was going to get him out of his financial blunder.

Suddenly, Diana closed her palm on his. She gave a lioness roar. Her cock expanded in his palm and sprayed out a rope of white jism that hit him just above the eye. Kevin jumped back, but Diana closed her other hand on his head and held him in place. She started shooting copious amount of white fluid.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," she cried with each rope of viscous fluid. She kept heaving time and time again, each strand of cum landing on Kevin's nose, mouth, cheeks, and hair. Once she was done, she let go of his hand and dropped like a felled timber on her bed, laughing.

"Oh, baby..."

Kevin sat on the bed's edge in a state of shock. His face decorated like a Christmas tree. Diana's fluids dripped from his blonde spikes and chin. These sorts of things happened in porn movies; they were not supposed to happen to real people.

Diana was glowing. "I just wanted foreplay, before the main event, but baby... Wow. Your touch. It's something else."

He stared at her mortified. Was she for real? She took what little Helen left of his self-esteem and ejaculated all over it. "I..." He said quietly. "Can I use the top you threw to clean myself?"

"What? No! Lick it."

"What?" He said.

"Taste it. It's great. Baby, don't give me that look as if it's the first time you've seen someone bust a nut. Lick it."

"I can't."

"What's wrong with you?"

"What's wrong with me? It might come as a shock to you, but people ejaculate on my face on Friday only, and today is Sunday."

"Sweetie, don't be flippant. I don't like smartass boyfriends."

"I-"

"You're going to have to get used to it. The sooner, the better." She used three fingers to scoop a generous portion of her love juice off his cheek. "Open up."

"What?"

"Choo choo train."

"No!"

"Open up, she said again. This time there was an undertone that wasn't so cheerful.

"Diana, I-"

"Open up," she said slowly, lingering on every syllable. "Or the deal is off."

Kevin opened his mouth slightly, and Diana immediately jammed her three fingers inside.

"Suck on it."

He did. The taste wasn't gross. It didn't taste like anything much. The texture was a bit too much, but he pretended that it was melted vanilla ice cream.

"See, it's good, right? Soon you won't be able to get enough of it."

He licked her fingers clean, winced, and swallowed.

"Good boy. Now lick your lips. Excellent. Now clean the rest with your finger. No, don't smear it on the bed, dummy. Put it in your mouth."

Kevin scooped another load into his mouth.

"Don't swallow yet," she smiled.

"Mmmm?"

"Savor it. Like you would taste wine?"

"Mmmm?"

"Go on, sweetie."

Kevin played with her love juice around his mouth. Diana rolled on her stomach and rested her head on her palms, smiling at him. "Roll it on the tongue. Good boy. Open wide, and put the rest in there. Play with it. Show me you still have it all in there."

Kevin opened wide.

"Now make bubbles."

"Mmmm?"

"Like spit bubbles only with cum."

He blew cum bubble of a nice size. It exploded and sprayed his face with little cum droplets.

"Good boy. Now swallow the rest."

"Can I go wash, Diana?"

"What? No. You need to clean me first."

"But you're not dirty with- I mean, you don't have that stuff all over your face."

Diana rolled on her back, pointed on the now soft Medium Bird and smiled.

"You're kidding me."

Diana squinted.

"You're not kidding me."

"Okay let's stop right there, Kevin." She made a timeout sign. "I see the problem. Let's use guided imagery. Imagine you make a list of all the things that you wouldn't do with me even though I tell you to. You now hold that list in your hand."

"What?"

"Now you fold it very neatly. Is it folded?"

He nodded.

"Guided imagery. Use your imagination, sweetie. Can you imagine that list in your hand?"

He nodded.

"Now imagine I shoved it where the sun doesn't shine. I hate to quote my sister, but she's right. You need to grow up. A relationship is about giving, not just taking."

"What exactly am I taking here?" he said.

"Eight inches," she giggled.

"So this is how it's going to be?"

"No, you lean over me, stop pouting, and stop bitching. I want to feel those beautiful red lips of yours on Big Bird. That's how it's going to be. It's the last time I need to ask twice."

"No problem," he said. "This cookie won't give you any more trouble. He took a flaccid cock in his hand for the second time tonight. There was a moment of hesitation, and then he parted his lips slightly and sucked in the mushroom head.

Her hand went automatically to his hair. "Good boy," she said. "Yeah, right there."

"Done." He lifted his head. "You're clean."

"It's done when I say it's done," she pushed him back. "Imagine it's a pacifier," she said. "Suck baby suck."

Kevin vacuumed the mushroom head into his warm mouth.

"Pay attention to the teeth, honey." Her cock jumped. "Do you know why it does that, Kevin? It's because it's happy, and when the Big Bird is happy. I'm happy. Use your tongue on my Prince Albert."

Kevin dutifully played with the piercing; wiggling it with his tongue.

Diana started thrusting slowly, pushing the big head just a little further into the soft confines of his mouth. She moaned, and he got the message. He started bobbing his head on her shaft. Letting the mushroom head almost slip out, and then sucking it back in. Her girth was stretching his mouth pretty wide, and he couldn't help but dwell on how it felt to have his lips wrapped around her like that. He was gaining confidence. Each time he pushed, her Big Bird pecked a little further.

She straightened her back and leaned against the wall, looking down at his blonde head. "Baby, change position. Slide back. I want to see your lips, and I want you to keep an eye contact. Good boy. You listen. That's what makes a good bed partner. Listening."

Diana looked down at him, lips parted, as she watched her thick cock slip between his red lips. His purple eyes' beauty was hypnotizing. They were big, and they followed every move she made. She bit her lip hard, drawing blood, and then pushed his head off Big Bird.

"What? Did I hurt you? With my teeth? I tried hard not to. You got to believe me."

"Oh God, you are beyond cute," she smiled. "I don't want to pop so soon, but with you, it's simply mission impossible. Go slow. If I tap your shoulder, simply stop."

Kevin moved uncomfortably and went back to head bobbing.

"Wait, are you having a condition called 'uncomfortable stiffy'?"

He blushed deeply.

Yep, Diana thought, way beyond cute. "Well?"

"Aha," he mumbled, his lips still enfolding her cock into a loving embrace.

"So you like it!" There was a triumph in her voice.

He nodded his head, his tongue working around her tip, lavishing the underside. He rolled his lips up and down the length of her shaft. Diana rewarded him with a pat on the head. She pressed forward and watched his mouth engulf her further. The soft head pressed against his throat's entrance.

Kevin made a gurgling sound and tried to push further.

"You can't take me into your throat without practice, baby."

Kevin was so eager to impress her that he pushed anyway. He choked and almost puked.

"Told you. There will be lots of time to practice later, baby. Anyway-"

Kevin kissed the tip of her cock, surprising them both. It's not like he had a choice. He had to be her boyfriend for a year. He might as well learn to enjoy it. That's what he told himself at least when he entered her room. But as the evening progressed he had to admit the situation was hotter than he ever experienced. Cock or no cock, Diana was a super sexy woman. Her domination and her reactions made him hard. The apparent pleasure he was giving her was touching a dark fantasy inside him. Kevin started bobbing up and down again. As he sucked her cock, one hand slid down across her thigh, gently cupping her balls, coaxing her baby makers out. The silk touch of his tongue joined the fun and painted intricate symbols on the sensitive head.

Diana tapped his shoulder frantically. Kevin didn't let go. He pushed himself further, and Diana flexed her legs beneath them. His eyes were mesmerized, pleading.

"Baby, stop. Take a breath."

Kevin shook his head, sending another pleasure signal as his tongue massaged her slit and the cock's rim. He had some experience in free diving, and could proudly hold his breath for a little more than four minutes. Kevin didn't need to breathe. He needed to hear her moan.

"Hon. Ah... You... Fuuuhck." Diana roared for the second time that night, and a torrent of lust painted the insides of Kevin's mouth white. She gripped the back of his head hard and pulled him deeper. His cheeks bloated from the amount of cum, but he didn't let go of her cock. At last Diana pulled back. Her cock reluctantly went out of his mouth with an obscene plop, and she dropped on her back, gasping.

"Hell, Kevin..."

"Liked it?" His voice came muffled.

"What the fuck? You didn't swallow?"

He shook his head.

"Good boy. You're learning fast. Let me see."

He opened wide and showed her his tongue which was coated with her white substance. Opening his mouth caused the viscous juice to dribble out the corners of his mouth.

"God, you're hot. Now gurgle."

Kevin laughed and chocked because you shouldn't laugh when you have a mouth full of futa cum. Some of her juice crawled into his windpipe. He coughed, spraying spittle and semen.

"Funny, eh? You've spilled all my babies, Kevin."

"You're a Catholic?"

"Come here, idiot," she growled and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"It's not like I can get pregnant."

"Baby," she said tenderly. "Take everything off; I wanna see all of you."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Helen tried to go over a Restricted Appraisal Report, but the numbers and names were doing gymnastics on the page. She washed her head under the sink, letting the cold-water wash away her doubts. Kevin words had gnawed at her more than Helen was willing to admit. She tried going back to the report, but nothing made sense, and all she got from her attempt was a headache.

She expected Kevin to be some moocher who uses his charms on girls of her kind. A privileged spoiled brat who thought he could get away with everything using charm. But at some point tonight, he looked so confused and lost that she almost caved in. She had to steel herself, by telling herself it was all just a show.

After all, his charms were pressing all of her buttons, big time. Diana didn't exaggerate when she said that Kevin was the stuff that naughty dreams were made of. He had the boy-band slim beauty and the face of an innocent angel. The kind that causes fourteen-year-old girls to scream and faint. His purple eyes could borrow a hole in your soul if you weren't too careful.

From across the very long hall, she could hear Diana roar for the second time. The inconsiderate ass didn't bother to close the door. Didn't she know there were other people in this house?

She thought of her little sister on her bed with the naked lithe form of Kevin writhing under her. She had to go to the sink and rinse her neck with cold water again after that scene played in her mind.

Fuck!

She should have forced Diana to move to another apartment, long time ago. Hell, Helen was willing to offer her an apartment as a gift, if she'll move. Helen scolded Kevin for not being a grownup, and here she was raising a 28-year-old toddler. Diana worked as a salesman in a fancy boutique. Her salary barely supported her monthly shoes and dresses' budget. The rest she always smooched from Helen.

From across the hall, Diana laughed too loud. She was vocal with her lovers, but there was a new edge to the sound.

Why can't she close the fucking door?

Helen marched on stiff legs, out of the office. Asshole. Her sister was an asshole. Kevin was an asshole. But the biggest asshole was herself. She was the responsible adult in this sorry situation, and she should have known better. She allowed her stupid sister to manipulate her, yet again. What was she thinking? Be her boyfriend for a year. She never believed that a hetero guy would go for something like that. She never considered that he might not have a choice. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

"Can't you close the fucking-" she started and froze. Kevin stood naked with his back turned to her, but when he heard her, he turned. His body was a free diver's body. Ripped. He had a wasp waistline and a six pack that wouldn't shame a Mr. Sexy Magazine front page. True, he was on the short side, and he didn't have massive shoulders, but he was stringy muscles all over. Kevin blushed when he saw her and covered his genitals.

Helen stood in the doorway frozen, staring at the naked image as Moses stared at the Promised Land from the mountain when God said he could watch, but he could never enter.

"You came for a show, you perv?" Diana laughed from her bed. "Costs fifty dollars to watch and a little more to participate. I thought you weren't into men, Helen?"

Helen found the strength to move her limbs again. She managed a strangled "Idiot," slammed the door shut and ran all the way to her room, locking the door behind her.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"What was that all about?" Kevin said.

Diana shrugged. "Beats me. Super weird."

"Why did you say that?"

"That she can watch? Don't worry; she's too prude to do anything like that."

"No, why did you say she's not into men?"

"I was kidding. My sister says that's she's not into sex, but that's bullshit. I've seen her browsing history more than once. Hot naked boys." Diana mimed aggressive wanking and laughed like a she-devil.

"Oh, that's not nice."

"It's funny as shit," Diana smiled. "Because she always gives me that 'You're a slut' attitude. But I know her dirty little secret. She's just full of shit."