Family Issues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone looked up when Kevin and Sharon entered, but the tall model pulled him towards the massive wooden stairs before any questions could be asked.

A stringy, unusually tall futanari stopped them in the middle of the stairs. Kevin also knew her by reputation. She was one of the Foster Twins, Kevin had no idea which one. They were part of the university athletic team. Ashley was the college basketball team's captain, with a promising future in the professional league.

The powerful-looking athlete checked him out. "This is Kevin, right?"

"Is it written on my forehead or...?"

"I'm Megan," she smiled and offered her hand. She was the twin who set a national collegiate record for the 1500-meter run. She wasn't pretty, but her smile was genuine and captivating. Kevin felt drawn to that smile.

"Ginger showed us a video of you on her Instagram," Megan said.

"Huh?"

"Playing guitar...?"

"Oh." He remembered her pointing her smartphone on that evening on Mrs. Lewinski's porch.

"I know it sounds a bit snobbish, but we don't allow everyone in our parties. We have a standard. That video was your ticket in."

"It sounds a lot snobbish."

"Think of it as a screening net for creeps."

"Either way, I've made it into the cool girls' club. Up top."

Megan laughed and high-fived him.

"Megan, can you go be annoying someplace else?" Sharon Richardson started pulling Kevin again.

"Where are you taking him?" Megan said.

"I'm giving him a tour."

"Starting the party early?"

"Jealous much?"

"Of you? Of course. Everyone is jealous of you, Sharon, all the time."

The silver-haired model's face brightened with a smile. Either sarcasm was beyond her, or she just didn't give a fuck.

Megan shook her head. "Anyway, Kevin, welcome to the Alpha Pi Alpha house." She pointed to a big poster being plastered in the hall below. It read, 'Slutz Fest. Welcum!!!'

"Wow, very poetic," Kevin said.

"It's a tradition." Megan rolled her eyes. "Clever, right?"

"And full of class."

"Sorority traditions are sadly hard to change."

Kevin tried thinking of a smart answer, but Sharon yanked him away. He gave an apologetic nod to Megan who smiled at him.

Sharon pulled him upstairs, down a hallway to the last door. The room beyond was a standard university dorm, but it had the best view in the chapter house because it faced the garden. Dominating the room was a canopy bed with pink curtains and pink satin sheets. A massive wardrobe with mirrored doors occupied the other half of the room. Pressed between the wardrobe corner and a beautiful dressing table was a simple bed. A relatively short ashen-haired futanari sat on the mattress and was busy texting on her phone.

She looked up, "Hi."

"This is Michelle. She's my roomie. Michelle, Kevin, Kevin, Michelle."

"Hi," Kevin said.

"Michelle was just leaving."

"And bye." Michelle jumped out of bed and ran out because Sharon motioned her with her head to make herself scarce.

"Why did you kick her out?" Kevin said.

"Do you want her to watch?"

"Watch?"

Sharon Richardson locked the door, leaving the key in the lock.

Kevin was not a rookie when it came to confident Futanari with less than honorable intentions. Still, he blushed deeply. "I thought you were taking me for a tour."

The tall model pulled her ribbon and unfurled her luxurious silver hair, then jumped on the big bed. "A tour? Okay. This is my room. This is my bed. I'll give you a guided tour of my dick in a second."

"Uh, what?"

"Come here," she patted her bedsheet.

"I'm here to meet Ginger."

Sharon Richardson opened two big beautiful eyes. "You're kidding, right?"

"Can you point me to Ginger's room? I'll just wait for her in there."

"You won't find Ginger's room."

"I'll look awful hard."

"She's not an Alpha Pi Alpha, you daf. She doesn't live here."

"Good for her."

Sharon pulled her top off as if it was the most natural thing in the world. Kevin blinked. It was a well-known internet fact that those perfect round balloons could cure cancer, bring about world peace, and give you a boner from August to March.

"I..."

"Are you shy?"

"I came, um...Ginger..."

Sharon stood up and crossed the distance between them, pinning Kevin against the door. She leaned down and pressed her magnificent chest to his shoulders. "Damn, I have something big and hard because of you." Her lips sought his, but Kevin turned his head away, and she nuzzled his neck. Her hands went to his ass cheeks, and she squeezed them both. "Do you carry a license to be that sexy?" Her perfume tickled his nostrils, something woody with a hint of lavender. Her magnificent mounds pressed into both sides of his head.

"I...Ginger..."

Sharon ground herself against his body, and he could feel her hardness under her jeans. She ran both palms across his stomach and cupped his ass cheeks, squeezing them gently; her hands holding each one comfortably. She then left him standing breathless and returned to the bed. Sharon unzipped her jeans and pulled her cock out. It was hard, and had a weird bend at the top, giving it the look of a jack wrench. The big purple head was heaving slowly.

"Come here, sweetness, I want you to kiss it."

"Sure." Kevin unlocked the door.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm...uh...it's a surprise. Close your eyes."

"Surprise?"

"Close your eyes. I'm gonna do something that's gonna blow your mind."

"Okay." She smiled happily and closed her eyes.

Kevin went out and closed the door.

'What the fuck?'

He ran down the stairs all the way down, and out of the Alpha Pi Alpha house. He checked behind him, expecting any minute to see a pair of perfect boobs in hot pursuit. Running with your head turned in the wrong direction can be tricky, and Kevin slammed into a tall body and fell on his ass.

"Shit, oh, I'm so sorry."

"I'm not." Megan reached down and helped him up. "I think this gorgeous thing belongs to you, Ginger."

Kevin winced from the pain, while Megan appeared unaffected. Ginger stood behind the tall athlete. She wore a red skater dress with lace bodice and crisscrossed back straps.

"Hi," he said. "You look pretty."

"You look..." She gave him a warm hug and then kissed him deeply on his lips. Her tongue boldly burrowed and tasted his.

"Oh...hi." He huffed. "Wow!"

"Sorry. Couldn't wait anymore."

"Oh...okay. I totally get you. I'm irresistible. Yep."

Ginger laughed. "So, what do you say, Megan?" Ginger turned to the athlete.

Megan nodded.

At that moment a fully dressed and very angry Sharon stormed down the stairs.

"Son of a mother fucking shit cunt asshole!" Her face was crimson, and splotches of red went down her neck all the way to her magnificent bosom. "You think you're funny?"

"What's wrong?" Megan said.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? A surprise, eh?" She gave Kevin a murderous stare.

"Well, you look surprised," Kevin said.

Sharon Richardson showed him her middle finger and stormed off.

"What was that all about?" Megan looked pleased.

"She said she'd give me a tour, but she dragged me to her room, pulled out her genie and wanted me to rub her lamp."

Megan laughed. "Don't you know what a tour means?"

"Now I do."

"What did you do to piss her off like that?"

"I made a disappearing act."

"Oh my god, Kevin," Megan clapped her hands. "I think that you're the first guy who ever told Sharon Richardson to fuck off. I love you so much right now. Will you marry me?"

"Sure! Ginger, it has been nice knowing you, but I feel like Megan and me, we're the real deal."

Ginger didn't laugh. If anything, she looked pissed.

----

"Are you trying to fuck with me?" Ginger's voice was tense.

"Not straight away. Let's talk a little. Go on a date or two. A little foreplay maybe? Then..."

"I'm serious, Kev."

They were sitting on Megan Foster's bed. Megan was kind enough to offer them privacy when Ginger said she needed to talk with Kevin. The walls were decorated with 'animals in the wild' photos. A Herd of elephants under the Kilimanjaro, a lioness sleeping on a rock, and a colorful octopus in the Australian Grand Reef; you would think this was the room of a National Geographic photographer rather than the rooms of two aspiring athletes. The room didn't even smell of sweat, like a jock's den would. It had a vase of daffodils, and the flowers' pleasant aroma made Kevin think of home, and the vast swamps he explored to hunt for tadpoles as a child.

"I'm serious, Kev. Are you trying to screw me over?"

"What did I do?"

"Why did you have to piss off Sharon Richardson?"

"What was I supposed to do? Give her head?"

"Well..."

Kevin stared bug-eyed at her. "Are you for real, Ginger?"

"Well, if you didn't want to you could have just given her an excuse. You didn't have to make her boil like that."

"You weren't there."

"Kevin, I've been trying forever to get into Alpha Pi Alpha. The Bid Day is in two weeks, and Sharon is on the committee."

"So maybe you won't have her vote?"

"You think?"

"Megan Foster, on the other hand, is totally on our side." Kevin smiled and gave an encouraging thumbs-up. "Her vote is as good as Sharon's."

Ginger shook her head. "She's not on the committee."

"I know what. We can dig dirt on Sharon. Like Watergate...minus the deep-throat, cause I didn't even though she wanted me to. We can spread a rumor that her cock is super weird, which isn't so far from the truth, by the way. Shame will lead her to depression, which will lead to eating which will lead to her growing fat and if her balloons get any fatter she'll start floating up like a blimp and wouldn't be able to vote on the Bid Day. Boom!"

"You're not funny, Kev."

He laughed. "A lil' bit."

"It's important to me, even if you don't give a fuck."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why even bother being in a clique with all these over-privileged spoiled princesses who think they're still in high school and they're the queen of the class?"

"I'm studying to be a lawyer, Kevin. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a decent job in a half-decent firm? It's not where you studied; it's not how high your grades are."

"It's how popular you were on campus?"

"It's who your dad knows, Kevin. And my dad is a junior high janitor in Brooklyn."

"I'll go suck her dick right now."

"Now you're a dick," she said.

"Sorry," he touched her cheek and kissed her. "I didn't realize it's so important."

"Sharon Richardson is the daughter of William Richardson, co-founder and president of Richardson and Williams, one of the biggest real-estate firms in this city. I don't give a fuck about her being a model or how she thinks the sun rises from her peachy ass every morning. All I care about is her vote and the fact that if her dad wants to, he can find me a job in a second."

"Oh, she's the daughter of Helen's boss, then."

"Who?"

"The tall girl I came with to Mrs. Lewinski's house. Diana's big sister."

Ginger squinted her eyes. "Ah, her. I was curious about her. What's the deal with you two?"

"Helen? She's a good friend."

"Does she know?"

"What?"

"That she's a friend."

"What do you mean?"

"Because the way she looks at you." Ginger closed her hand on his thigh. "Like a sixteen-year-old high-school girl looks at her first crush."

"What? No! We're good friends."

Ginger kissed him. "It's kinda cute that you're so clueless." Her lips were warm and soft on his, and he wanted it to last longer, but Ginger pulled back and slapped his ass. "Come on, let's go party and do some damage control!"

"I'm not sucking her dick!"

----

Helen grabbed her mobile and dialed Kevin's number, but didn't press the call button. She'd called him twice today already, and even though he was happy to get her calls, she felt that calling him a third time would be crossing some invisible line. Helen looked at the office clock and sighed. It was eight thirty, and she was falling back on her old patterns, letting life pass her by. At least the weekend was near, and Kevin promised he'd come over on Sunday for their movie date.

"Helen, can you come here for a second?" William, Helen's boss, always sounded tired these days. Nasty rumors were flying around about his wife suing for divorce because she caught him red handed at a hotel with a lover. A futanari no less. True or false, there was something bad going on with her boss.

"Helen?"

"Is it urgent? I've got to finish going over some invoices."

"It's not urgent, but if you could come by my office anytime soon, please do so."

"I meant to drop by anyway," she said. "There's something that I need to show you. "

"Okay then. Thirty minutes?"

"Sure."

She tried to focus on both the report and the invoices on her desk, but her stomach had been giving her a hard time all day. Painkillers didn't do much, and she was sure she was developing a fever. She went for a drink of cold water. The office was mostly empty but Jessica Bell, the bay area senior analyst, was at the water cooler. Helen turned around before social conventions would force her into small talk. She didn't like Jessica much. She overheard her once complaining over the phone about working late, and how her bitch Futa boss, who has no life of her own, thinks that everyone else should be miserable like her.

Helen tiptoed back to her office but was too late.

"I'll have the Solomon project CRE report on your desk in an hour, Helen, an hour and a half, tops," Jessica said.

"Oh, is that's why you've stayed so late?" Helen said.

"Why else?" There were black circles under Jessica's eyes.

"We have the Barrington contract sign up, so I won't get around to it until next week. You can go home."

"Seriously?" Jessica had a surprised look on her face. "That's a...you always read the reports on the weekend."

"I can do one weekend without NOI estimates, and you look like you could use a good night's sleep. I'll read it next week."

"Thanks. I'm...thanks," Jessica let out a heavy sigh. "My grandson has been keeping me awake."

"Oh." It was Helen turn to look surprised. People never shared personal information with her. "Is everything okay?"

"My daughter lost her scholarship at MIT this year because she wasn't up to par with her grades. I told her that she and her husband need to wait with having children for at least another year, but you know how kids are, they never listen."

Helen nodded because she felt it was the correct reaction.

"We've been trying to figure where we can scrape forty-five K for the tuition fee. I'm currently babysitting my granddaughter three times a week while she works nightshifts. She is a doll, but that's why I have these." Jessica circled her finger around her eyes.

"Why don't you take the employee loan?" Helen said. "That's a fifty-grand loan, with a seven years repayment plan unless you leave us, plus it has a zero percent interest rate."

"That program is only open for top management."

"I think I have enough authority to bend the rules just this time. Sarah won't bitch about it as long as she sees my signature on the application form. If she asks, I'll say it's part of the employees' retention policy."

Jessica stared at her, mouth agape.

"Should I send the application now?" Helen said.

"Seriously? You'll do that for me?"

"You're an excellent analyst, Jessica. It's a smart move to make sure you stay with us for seven more years." Helen returned to her office, filled the form, printed a copy, and gave it to Jessica. "There. Money in the bank."

"I don't know what to say?" The elder woman said, and a second later stunned Helen when she hugged her. "You just saved my life, Helen."

"Eh...glad I could help." Helen heard herself say. "It's my good deed for the day, and good deeds are rewarded." She gave a nervous laugh.

"Wow, you didn't strike me as the religious type."

"It's not a religious thing. It's just something that a smart woman used to say, and I try...yeah."

Maybe she'll call Kevin after all?

---

Kevin aimed the ping pong ball and let it fly. It painted a beautiful arc, clicked as it bounced on the table and landed inside a tall cup. The girls around him cheered. The game was called Chandelier Lick, and it was some version of beer pong. A sorority sister read the rules before the game, but they were so stupid, Kevin didn't bother listening.

The guy playing against him, Kamlesh, a tall Indian looking boy that Kevin knew from the Linux lab, gulped a cup of beer. It was his sixth already. Wobbling, he pulled a note from the jar, but his eyes crossed, and he couldn't read it.

His partner, a curvy brunette futa, took the note from his hands, read it and screamed. "Bellybutton!" She jumped on the table and pulled her top, exposing her belly, then lay down.

The girls around them started cheering again.

"Lick!

"Lick!

Lick!"

Kamlesh poured some of the beer on the exposed bellybutton and licked up and down. His tongue traveled on her abs all the way to her tit. The girl exposed one full breast and Kamlesh attached his lips to it like a toddler and started sucking.

"I think you just won," Ginger said. "That guy is shitfaced."

"What did I win?"

Ginger attacked his lips with a kiss that left him breathless. Her hand traveled down his back, and she capped his ass cheek, squeezing it in his jeans. She inserted her thigh between his, and he felt the pressure of her body as she started grinding against his leg. He felt her hardness under her dress, and it excited him. The power he had to ignite these women was intoxicating. Among them, he wasn't Kevin, the invisible guy that no one cared to notice. It was still mind-boggling, but he was that hot chick that all the guys want to be with.

"Do you wanna go someplace- ouch!" someone slapped his butt hard. He turned around and found himself face-to-boobs with Sharon Richardson's fantastic chest.

"You're a very naughty boy," she waved her finger at him.

"You're a very drunk girl."

"Very, very, naughty," she slurred. "But I love you anyway."

"Same here."

"I love you so very much. Wanna...wanna...wanna go on a tour?"

"Maybe next time."

She leaned in and kissed his lips, surprisingly tenderly. Then she kissed his neck. "I'm gonna take you...I'm gonna...I'm gonna, uh...make you feel tour," she said, fell on her ass, and started giggling. Kevin and Ginger helped her up and dragged her to a sofa. Sadly, it was occupied.

A Russian looking guy, naked except for bowtie and a waistcoat, sat upright on the couch. His legs were hiked up, feet apart and flat by his side, while a black futa in a green dress played with his ass. Her fingers exposed the pink interior of his inviting rectum. She spat into the hole, then lifted her skirt, moved her panties to the side and pulled out her cock.

The guy smiled at her, slowly patted her almost tennis sized balls, then took hold of her cock, and proceeded to jerk her off. The girl sat down, her naked bottom next to Sharon's head. The model didn't notice because she was already in the dream world of double D sized girls.

The black girl then pushed the guy on his side, and slid between him and the back of the couch, spooning him. She propped herself up on one elbow to get some leverage for her hips. Her cockhead effortlessly slid deep into his waiting hole. A second later she was balls deep.

On the opposite couch, a redheaded futa had a slim bookish-looking guy draped over her knee. His pants were down to his knees, and his naked shiny bottom was up in the air. The redhead slapped him hard, and a circle of girls around her cheered.

"Three." The girls counted together.

She smacked him again. His butt began to redden.

"Four."

"Oh," the guy moaned. This time, the blow caused the flesh of his ass cheeks to undulate and quiver. The round globes of flesh were now flushed red from the impact of the spanking.