Family Issues Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Ashley said.

Kevin turned the lamp off.

"Turn it on, I'm afraid of the dark," Ashley said.

"She's an idiot," Megan said loud enough for her sister to hear. "Ignore her."

"She's cute, and so are you. And I think you're pretty, Megan."

"Because it's dark."

"Because you smile a lot and it makes everyone around you feel comfortable." Kevin pulled her nightdress over her hips and ass. She was wearing a cute pair of lacy boy-short panties underneath, which he peeled lovingly down her thighs.

Megan began to lift her nightdress, but Kevin stopped her. "Let me," he whispered.

He pushed her dress up and kissed her stomach lightly, then turned on the light. "I just had to see," he said. "I thought I had great abs, but you're like a gym commercial with that six-pack."

"My abs are way better," Ashley said. "Some of my abs are so abby, they have abs of their own, and even they are better than her abs."

"Shut the fuck up, already!" Megan shouted.

Kevin laughed and turned the light off again. He slid his fingertips into the waistband of her panties, and pulled them down. He kissed her toned stomach, then licked the underside of her boobs. He heard her gasp. Her hand reached, hesitating for a moment, before she began stroking his hair.

He peeled her dress and lifted it over her head. Megan wasn't the assertive, loving domination that was Nadine, and she wasn't the narcissistic violence that was Diana. He felt her heart flutter like a scared rabbit under his seeking hands.

"I want you," he whispered.

"Okay," she huffed. "What now?"

"Whatever feels good." He let his right-hand wander down the flat of Megan's stomach until he was lightly cupping her balls. He knew she was wet; he could smell her sweet musky scent. It turned him on, and he rapidly hardened. He licked between her small mounds, tasting sweat and excitement. He caught one stray drop in his mouth and savored it, before licking up towards her neck.

"Oh fuck," Megan moaned. The feeling of Kevin's tongue, strong, yet soft. Her body, like a great violin, sang its music. She heaved instinctively and dry humped his leg. "Fuck! Oh, Kevin!"

From the next bed, Ashley wasn't talking, but she was breathing hard. Kevin played with her voyeurism, surprised by how excited he was.

He sucked on Megan's tiny tit. It was teardrop-shaped, and sat high and firm on Megan's chest. It was soft, but firm and perky. Tenderly, softly, Kevin began kissing the pliant flesh in a circle, from its top to the underside, letting his tongue trail around in between his kisses. Creating smaller and smaller circles around the nipple. He teased the most sensitive part of Megan's chest by drawing closer and closer, leaving hot spots where his mouth had been to be replaced by the chill of the cold air.

Megan began panting, intoxicated by his soft tongue and skilled mouth. She had a boyfriend in high school and a few sexual encounters on the sports team. None of that even came close. When Ginger showed them Kevin's video, the last thing on her mind was that they'd end up like this.

"Kevin, that's so good!"

She started grinding harder against him. Her rolling hips placing pressure on her cock. Electric jolts sparked from both her cock and her breasts. Megan could feel her release just around the corner, and she was desperate to get there.

Megan's moan turned into a near-shriek as she felt his teeth gently dragging across her breast. He started biting her, and then soothed each vampire kiss with his velvety tongue.

Megan moaned with every move, marveling at how talented Kevin was with his mouth. She shivered as she thought of his talented mouth being applied elsewhere. The image alone almost sent her over the edge.

"Mmmhmm?" Kevin's hand cupped her breast and then eased its way over her stomach. Her member was pointing skyward, as hot as a furnace. It jumped to the lightest touch of his fingers. He played with the tip and felt her wetness. Underneath him, Megan arched her back and moaned.

"Kevin!"

"Shh...let me."

He dove down, and licked the head before wetting it with his lips.

"Oh, fuck," Megan said.

Kevin gave her tip a loving kiss, then sucked the slit, mixing her pre-cum with his saliva. He played with the fluids in his mouth, then let it drool and coat her long cock. Diana taught him the best handjob techniques long ago, but with Diana, it felt like he was always in the middle of an oral exam with a very impenitent professor. She was quick to anger if Kevin failed to follow her directions. Megan was just grateful.

With her cock thoroughly lubed with body fluids, he started rubbing it slowly. Just two fingers and a thumb, up and down, teasing, barely touching. Each time his thumb stroked the sensitive glans' ridge on its way up, Megan jerked and gulped air.

"Like it?" he said.

"Oh, God!"

"I hope he's not looking." Kevin stopped moving his hand and used only his thumb to rub the underside of the glans.

Her leg spasmed and she kicked the air. "I'm..."

"Shhh...not yet." He let go of her cock, and Megan sighed. Kevin blew his hot breath on the cock's head.

"Oh, God." Her cock was hard as steel, and ready to explode.

"Soldiers on deck, ready to be deployed?" Kevin said.

"Fuck."

Kevin applied all five fingers and started jerking her up and down, the fluids making lewd wet sounds against his fingers. His other hand cupped her balls and teased them, goading their cargo. He stopped moving, and her cock jerked wildly in his palm, like a young buck jumping in his pen, anxious for release.

Kevin then flicked his tongue on the cap, slapping it.

Megan promised to herself that she'd make it last forever, or at least for another minute, and then immediately exploded. Fireworks hit her pleasure center, and her balls churned her baby-making milk. The first massive spurt hit Kevin's tongue. When he felt the viscous fluid, he immediately closed his lips around the bulbous cock head. Her cock spasmed and twitched hard, it jerked and pulsed, and then it sprayed the second shot deep into his mouth. The next spurt hit the back of his throat. However, he was no rookie. Even though she filled his mouth to near full capacity, Kevin gulped it down. His mouth was sprayed with more of her fluid. Another spurt and then another followed. Kevin swallowed them with ease, engulfing her cock in his warm, loving mouth, adding an edge to her pleasure and increasing the shockwaves.

Megan's sperm went down Kevin's throat and into his belly. It was slippery, very slick, and a little sweet.

"Ah, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Megan had a lot stored for him, but he managed not to spill anything. Time after time, she kept squirting more ropes of cum into his mouth, and time after time he gulped, not caring about the loud noises he was making, or her sister who could hear them from the next bed.

Sex was beautiful, and all traces of inhibition from his former life were devoured by Diana. In a sense, all the futa girls who followed her footsteps owed her big-time.

"Oh, god," Ashley said from her bed.

"Oh, sweet Jesus, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

There was a lot of worshipping in that bedroom through that powerful orgasm. Megan's cock filled his tummy up with sweet cum. When she stopped shooting, Kevin still didn't drop her from his mouth. He held her cock softly between his lips and nursed on it while she shuddered on the bed.

"Fucking. Wow!" Megan groaned. She reached between her legs and rested her hand on his head as he kept sucking ever so gently on her softening cock.

"That was amazing," she said, and then laughed. "Jesus."

Kevin finally let her cock go. "What do you mean was? We've just begun."

"Yeah, give me a few minutes. Like several hundreds of them, and I'm good to go."

"I thought you were a super-athlete?"

"I'm good to go," Ashley said. "Not insinuating anything. Just, well, you know."

"Shut the fuck up!" Kevin and Megan said, and immediately burst out laughing because they said it in almost perfect sync.

"You two stink, and I hate you both," Ashley said. "Except for you, Melvin, I like you."

"It's Kevin."

"I like you too, Kevin." She waited for a few seconds. "Kevin? Hey there, it's your cue to say you like me too. Much better than you like Megan. In fact, she holds you against your will, and you want me to knock her cold, rescue you and take you into my bed, where you'll reward me for saving you. Kevin? Kevin?"

"He can't talk right now," Megan said. "His mouth is busy."

"Oh, god," Ashley said.

Megan gasped as she felt the tip of her dick press into Kevin's pillowy lips. Her cock pressed against his slick teeth. His tongue slipped out and deliciously licked across her tip. Megan felt electricity run down her spine.

Kevin's teeth parted, and his mouth opened around her cock. She pushed forward slightly, letting her bulbous head press into his mouth. Just as the mushroom tip slipped in, his lips sealed around her, stopping Megan from pushing further.

His tongue, soft and velvety, swirled circles around the tip, and Megan moaned her guttural approval. Only once in her life had she felt so excited; when she stood on the podium's highest level, waiting for the gold medal after she had set a national collegiate record for the 1500-meter run.

He pressed the tip of her cock against the hard roof of his mouth and swirled his tongue around the base of her cock.

Megan moaned and writhed as she felt his gentle suction. She pushed her cock deeper and immediately pulled out of his mouth because she thought she was too aggressive.

Kevin swirled his tongue around the shaft. "Why'd you pull out?"

"I didn't want to hurt you."

Kevin kissed her cock, then devoured it, and she felt it pressing into the back of his throat. He bathed her cock, lubing her up to go deeper. He then pushed, and she felt her tip slide quickly over the bend into his throat. Deeper it went into that tight pressure sleeve, and Megan's toes curled as a pleasure she didn't know existed overwhelmed her.

"I can't believe how wonderful it is," Megan gasped.

"Oh, shut the fuck up," Ashley said.

She tried to pull out, thinking he needed to breathe, but Kevin clamped down, biting her lightly, but also warning her not to move.

"Oh God, Kevin!" She was rock hard again.

Kevin swallowed, his throat contracted around her and Megan almost lost it. He felt her spasm and pulled out, freeing her cock from its loving prison. The fresh air felt like torture to Megan, and she thrust. But Kevin was already sitting on his haunches.

"I need..." She gasped and tried to rise too, but he pushed her on her back again.

"I need you," he squatted above her and got the head of her cock positioned at his entrance. She sighed and slowly pushed herself. Megan felt the head open up his outer sphincter, then she felt the pressure from the inner ring.

"Oh, Jesus," she sighed. "I'm in."

"Yeah."

Megan paused to adjust to the new sensation. Then she started rocking her hips, little by little, drawing deeper and then pulling back. His tunnel was ecstasy, bathing her cock in heat and pressure. She felt herself sink further into him until his cheeks cushioned her hips.

"This feels so good," she breathed.

Shyly, she reached out in the dark, searched and touched his cock that was rock hard, pointing towards her.

"You feel fantastic, Megan."

She gently rubbed his cock, and could almost feel the sparks flying between her finger tips and his hard member. Her cock was sending her blissful messages from the tight sleeve that locked it.

"Fuck me," he whispered.

She slowly pushed and pulled him, controlling the pace and depth as he rode her cowboy style. Then she felt his palm close on her hand that was holding his cock. Kevin had strong fingers, trained by carrying numerous scuba tanks almost daily. His fingers closed around her palm, and together they pumped his hard member.

Megan started thrusting inside him, pushing up, her powerful leg muscles almost lifting him off the bed. Her breath now came in grunts, timed with her rocking. They started to slam into each other.

"Oh, fuck yes," she groaned. Their hands gave his cock a workout just as Kevin's rectum gave her cock a workout.

"That's it, baby," he encouraged.

She increased her pace, bucking like a bull below Kevin, her trained body easily lifting him alongside her, rearranging his insides. She thrust more boldly now. Her cock scraped the inside of his tunnel and Kevin gasped as she started massaging and hitting his g-spot. Megan felt herself melting inside of him. Her hips wouldn't stop moving now, even if she commanded them to.

"I'm gonna cum soon," she panted. Small pinpricks of sweat broke out on her skin. She pushed and twisted. Her cock was on fire.

Kevin reached behind him and gave a light squeeze to her heavy balls.

"Oh God!"

Kevin squeezed again, her muscles tensed, then he clenched his ass cheeks around her hot member and Megan found herself beyond the point of no return.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled, and rammed into him, lifting Kevin up in the air. Her voice dissolved into guttural grunts and moans as she came, hard. While Kevin's ass squeezed around her cock, she thrusted with abandon deep inside him, shooting and painting his insides with white cream.

Her shriek of delight hit his pleasure center, and he held onto her hand and started spraying her abs with his own seed.

The next several minutes were hazy for both of them. There were grunts and a mindless orgasm, followed by deep lustful kissing.

At last, Kevin tore himself off her softening member and lay down on his back, panting.

"Wow." Megan stared at the ceiling, still not entirely down from the cloud she was floating on.

Ashly started clapping from the bed next to them.

"Don't mind her, she's not really family," Megan said.

"Yes I am," Ashly said.

"Mom and dad didn't have the heart to tell you this, but you're adopted. We found you in a trashcan," Megan panted.

"I'm your identical twin."

"Hey," Kevin kissed her neck.

"What, baby?"

"I need... I need..." He pulled her to him and buried his body in her warmth.

"Whatever you need."

"I think I need this." He kissed her neck and snuggled deeper into her. "I need a girlfriend. A real girlfriend."

"Oh?"

"Do you have anything planned for 2017 to 2070?"

To be continued...

You know the drill. I write the story, and you guys punch the stars (hopefully he 5 and not the 1) to show me you care.

I come here every couple of days and read your comments. I enjoy them (especially the ones not calling me rape advocating asshole). Plus I use them as reference and change stuff along the way (like how I stopped mentioning Big Bird because enough people said it sucked, and not in a good way). Your words do have an impact on my writing, and I thank anyone who took the time to post their input.

Chapter 6 is already done and awaits editing

Hope to post again soon