All Comments on 'Family Issues Ch. 06'

by allthatisfuta

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another excellent chapter!

I check daily for updates to this lovely story, and wish to encourage you enormously. I am almost more entranced with the story than the smut, though of course that is lovely too. You get the mixture of the two, and their interplay just right.The characters are wonderfully developed and distinct. Gave you a perfect rating, and will continue to look forward to further installments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Awesome Chapter again!!!

Excellent story cant wait to see diana get hers but not to bad hopefully when nadines sister and helen fight helen beats the shit out of her haha 5 stars like usual.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
This is a story

Please don’t apologise for the long wait between chapters. I know that everyone who is reading Kevin and Helen’s story would like the next chapter next day but when it does appear it’s always worth the wait.

Perhaps the biggest compliment I can pay is to say that this is actually a proper story which you can’t say about many stories on here no matter how enjoyable. It has a plot that’s a work of art from a fertile imagination and even if you take away the futanari aspects it’s still a story that’s enjoyable and well worth reading.

If anyone had told me that I would ever have an author of futanari stories on my favourites list I would have laughed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Good chapter. You missed an opportunity for DP with the twins but I'm loving Nadine. I love strong evil women and I'm torn between wanting to see Nadine winning or poor Helen. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 6 years ago

Just like to say again I'm really loving Nadine. I hope you'll consider a spinoff involving her and Bridgette someday. I would love to see more of their darkside.

In the meantime I think you'd be interested in additional futa works by Ericsilence, lfullback and irradiated. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't listen to that asshole.

I've been reading smut on here since 2002. I can't recall when the commenting feature was added but I've never used it.

But that one dude's trolling in the comments pissed me off. Don't listen to him. This is a fun and enjoyable story, and not just because it has the things that make me horny in it. I've rated every chapter 5 stars and hope to continue doing so. Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do what you will

If you have a story to tell, tell it how you will. If you feel it needs to end, do that. I love it and hope it doesn't. It's enthralling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The sex is great but so is the story

Can't wait for Chapter 7!

bananashake1997bananashake1997about 6 years ago
Wonderful story

It's one of the most wonderful story series I came across in years. Keep it up and I am a bit hairy fetish guy. You never mention bodybhairs

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago
So..back to square one?

Loved the first half of the chapter. Sex with the twins was crazy hot and seeing Nadine put some fear into Diana was great. The second half just felt like you were almost resetting the story instead of keeping things progressing. Yeah, it's nice that Kev and Helen are so close now, but to just throw him back in with Diana almost felt like rereading a previous chapter. It also didn't make much sense. I mean, I assume there is going to be an explanation as to why Nadine gave Diana the money to buy Kev's dad's debt, instead of just buying up the debt herself? Nadine seemed to be looking for a way to get Kev to come back and that seemed like a perfect opportunity she just passed up.

It's been a great read so far, good sex and a compelling story in equal measure. I just want to see it keep moving forward and not start retreading old paths.

Jb423Jb423about 6 years ago

Best series on site. Love this series so much and hope next one comes soon. Just want Helen and Kevin to get together and Diane to grow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best Story I've Read In a Long Time

I started on this story because I was curious. Not sexual, but curious about how people choose to write erotica. This, for a fair amount, is an erotic story. And its a damn good one. To be completely honest, the more I read your work, the more I look forward to the drama and the interaction between the characters more than I am the sex. Honestly, this author has a damn good talent for story telling. I seriously think if the author were to put work into a novel, or novella, it would come out beautifully. I was very happy when I saw chapter 6 was posted. I honestly cannot wait to see 7. And, as I'm sure I'm not the only one to think this, I cannot wait for big bird to get what she deserves. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading your works further!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing stories. Keep it up!

This series is simply amazing, I can't wait to see where things end up the suspense is killing me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lots of foreshadow, love it!

Great story, solid way of looping things back in. Diana seems like the person who would resort to such measures to get Kevin back, and stupid and selfish enough to throw anyone under the bus for her own selfish wants. Nadine is calculating enough to use Diana to get to Helen, so it will be interesting to see how that will pan out. All in all, a solid story. Would be awesome to see Helen beat down Madam Hulk near the end, as confrontation with Nadine builds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The reality

That was expected. Your application was great come on 7

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Love it

Cant wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cant wait for more

Keep up the good work. This is, by far, the best series I’ve read on this site. I hope the Helen and Kevin end up together at some point. Fingers crossed!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I have been checking back every day for the next part of this story since part one. I am so happy that they keep coming in, and I am so glad that we seem to be back on track toward a relationship with Helen. This is a fantastic story.

Futalover32Futalover32about 6 years ago
Oh my god

I had been checking back Day after fucking day lmao. When I saw “chapter six” I raised my fist in the air and said YES. Really glad to have you back, but about this story. 5 stars, first of all, Jesus fucking Christ. Was definitely not expecting Dianinto be helping Nadine against Helen. I had to put my phone down after getting to that point and just look around with on my jaw totally dropped. I’m so glad Helen finally kissed Kevin. But uhhh yeah, great story, can’t wait for next chapter.

PhilipInzaghiPhilipInzaghiabout 6 years ago

Great story as always. Of Course it is 5 stars. But I have a question I that I have been wondering for a while. When Diana and Nadine had a relationship, who was bottom then? None of them seems very likely to so it would be nice clear that up maybe in the next episode. And again, thank you for a great story and please let me know if you have a patreon or something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The bestest¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best story I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AWSOME

I always look forward to an update on this. Not only is it the kind of erotic story I like, it is a good story. Hope for more soon.

HandsomeD3vilHandsomeD3vilabout 6 years ago
Thanks again and keep it up!

I shamefully admit I became quite addicted to this story, I check this website on a regular basis dearly awaiting every new chapter.

So if you ever need another proofreader to speed up the publishing process you can count me in if you want, as I have a bit of experience with all that.

That being said, thanks again for this great chapter, 5 stars as always !

This was an even darker chapter than usual, which is one the things I really like about this story of yours, you write whatever you want and prioritize storytelling and character developpment over the readers expectations, as opposed to most eroctic stories that mainly focus on immediate sexual gratification (not saying these are bad, they just serve a different purpose).

I can't believe what Diana and Nadine did to Kevin, as if they weren't cruel enough already. My opinion of Nadine in particular really crashed down during this chapter. I understand she is a complex character, but she just went too far, putting a nice "knight in shining armor" act in chapter 4 but it was just an act in the end, because when things really matter she just behaves like Diana, treating Kevin like nothing more than a fancy trophy and putting him through the worst kind of suffering without hesitation. Even though she certainly has ulterior motives, there is absolutely no way she would do that if she actually loved Kevin and cared about him, like she pretended to.

It's actually intersting to see how your story is built on a "mirror dynamic" between your characters, as in two characers that look like polar opposites at first glance end up being pretty similar, like the futaphobe girl in chapter 3 and Ginger, Ashley and Megan, Diana and Nadine (screw those b*tches) and obviously Kevin and Helen.

On that note the end of this chapter was so delectably sweet, a glimmer of hope after the pitch black tornado that was the middle of this chapter ! Nice to see she gradually let herself express her feeling towards him.

Hope this two will overcome all the obstacles set in their way and end up together for good, although when that happens the story will probably be nearing its end and I don't think I'm ready for that yet so it's worth the wait I suppose.

In the end, I think my only gripe with this story so far is the absence of any significant male character aside form Kevin. All the other guys seem to be either boysluts or futaphobe, and pale in comparison to oh-so-perfect looking Kevin, which seems quite unrealistic and rather conflicting for the reader, as although I ship Kevin and Helen really hard I end up wanting him to go out with Megan, Asley, Nadine, Iman and maybe even the very undeserving Diana altogether at the same time !

He seems to be the only miracle remedy to all their problems. Hoppefully you'll introduce us to other charming boys (or girls) in the coming chapters to fill those gaps.

Anyway, I'm done with this very long (too long) comment.

Do wathever you want but please do keep writing cause you're a godman genius !

Thanks again and awaiting the next chapter already ;p

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yay another chapter

yes another awesome chapter to enjoy . thank you so much for continuing this engaging story , i am always thrilled to see more to read- more hopefully soon indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Emotional Turmoil

WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO ROOT FOR? DO I WANT DIANE TO CHANGE AND BE A BETTER PERSON? SHOULD SHE STAY THE ANTAGONIST? WHY DO I WANT KEVIN TO BE IN A MONOGAMOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH HELEN? Also thanks for writing this masterpiece. Its funny to note that I'm now skipping over the sex scenes and trying to focus on the story, which I suppose is a testament to you as a writer. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Diana!

I'm curious as to what will happen when Helen inevitably meets with Nadine and what she'll be asked to do

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Go Helen!

I love your story so far... I am curious about the plot with the William... The suspense. Please don't change your ideas for this story based on my wants. I love everything rosey- but that would ruin the story.

I hate Diana. She's a total cunt. I want her out of the picture... But not hurt by the crazy lady.

I love Helen and want Kevin and she together. And have babies.

I don't want anything to do with the scary lady that will cut up Diana. And it scares me to think that she wants Kevin to be with her mentally disabled sister... it runs along the lines of wether or not it is rape... Someone with mental changes could enjoy the physical sensations of sex also- they are human. I don't know. That's a really interesting moral argument. I am looking forward to reading what you make of it.

The beauty on the campus- ewww.

And at the end of the day- I want to know Helen and Kevin.

Keep it up! I love your story.

EzDemon187EzDemon187about 6 years ago
Perfect

This is such a beautiful story. I mean even if you gor rid of the sex and just left the passion, it wouldnt be the same, but the emotional attachment i have for kevin and helen is great. I hope you continue to be awesome and bring joy with your story. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Thank you for doing this

Hands down best story I’ve read and will keep on reading. I’ve been waiting patiently for updates since Chapter 02. I honestly feel like I can relate to the characters in your story; Kevin, Helen, Meghan, they all feel like actual people. Don’t even care about the sex scenes anymore, I just read it for the story at this point. Thank you. Seriously. You should seriously consider writing something longer at some point. Tell me where and when to get it and I’d jump on the chance. Your writing is amazing and at this point I realize that I’m gushing, but these stories genuinely brighten up my day and I’m just not sure how to put it into words. Please, please, please, keep writing. If not for you, then for us readers that get this little fuzzy ball inside us when reading the sweet parts of the story.

SerSaladFingersSerSaladFingersabout 6 years ago
No bodily waste during sex please.

I loved everything about the story until you added urine content to your sex scene. I can't stomach bodily waste, which is why I avoid the darker corners of the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

I don’t know how to describe this series. It’s just so smutty and nasty at times in the perfect way, yet sweet and endearing at others. This story stands head and shoulders above any other erotica I’ve ever read, you’re an incredible writer.

zeus501zeus501about 6 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing...it has great Sex, a pretty decent plot(which is fine, since we all know that is PWP stories, the Plot takes a back seat to the Porn). Super happy that you updated again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing story !

Thanks for writing this amazing story !!

While I think its a good thing that your readers share with you their ideas about the plot and character developpement, I think you should not remove things because they ask you to, and that you should do exactly what you want with your story. For instance, I think you should have kept mentioning "big bird" and that you sould keep bodily wastes in your sex scenes if you feel like it, even if some of your readers may dislike that. Moreover I believe that the peoples who are complaining about such aspects are a very small minority amongst the entierity of your readers and that the majority stays silent because they are fine with it.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 6 years ago

I hope Nadine cuts off Diana's cock and balls. She deserves it. Also I second the other dude who questioned her giving Diana a loan. Why not have Nadine buy Kevin's dad's debt? Seems a missed opportunity.

Personally I like watersports and wouldn't mind more. I'd also love to see Kevin keep slutting it up.

Keep up the good work.

wallace99wallace99about 6 years ago

This is definitely my favorite series on this site. The characters are great and so is the dialogue. I love the humor as well. I hope Kevin has many more encounters with other futas before he winds up with Helen(or whoever). I'm looking forward to him spending more time with Sharon, and I'd even would enjoy it if he got together with Ginger. But, I'm sure the series will continue to be amazing and I will continue to support any direction you take the characters or the storyline. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Seriously a great little story ya got going on here. Started at chapter 1 and couldn't put the phone down until I just finished chapter 6. Can't wait for the rest of the story. (Hope you don't make us wait to long ;) )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Chapter

Still loving this story so much! The sex is hot but the story is so engaging and the characters are so compelling. Can't wait for the next installment of this pulp masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To the previous commenter who was afraid of pee

I guess everyone's a bit different and therefore sensitive to different things, but you know what little was mentioned in the story is the equivalent of sunday school, compared to real hardcore or fetish-grade pissing. In this case, it only helped to convey the excitement that Megan was experiencing, causing her to lose control and pee a little.

I would actually like to see moar pee especially since Diana totally deserves to be tied up and seriously pissed on by one or more of the people she's 'pissed' off. And maybe since she shits on everyone...

Now I'm not really into anything fecal, but with all the anal sex going on, it's only natural that one of those massive Futa cocks could knock loose a healthy shit from our boy, and I would certainly not take offense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story!

Awesome story line and a fantastic read I started reading and couldn’t stop until I finished all six chapters and am eagerly awaiting the next installment to the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Series

I love this series so much it has grown on me. I always feel a sense of loss and anticipation when coming to the end and know ill have to wait a month for another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Honestly....

I think there could be some growth on Diana's part, after all the story starts with Diana meeting her "future husband", if you take that literally then that means she eventually becomes a better person. But there's always the idea that she was just being the stereotypical girl who's fallen for a guy that gets their heart pounding. Secretly I'm hoping everyone gets a happy ending, even Diana. Also it'd be completely amazing if Diana convinced Helen and Kevin to have a threesome that leaves Kevin with a choice between the two sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I’m assuming this ends with a three way marriage or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All day

So i read this all day long. Loved every bit of the story, all 6 chapters. That means that i neglected work! Please finish this story, i am hooked! Great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great

This is so great I stopped masturbating

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tank you for your story and I love it!!!

First off thank you for the opportunity to enjoy your talent and the work it produces. I love this story and eagerly await the next chapter or chapters. This is your story to tell so tell it the way you feel it should be told not how others feel it should be told. Some people may not like the story after but who can say all that matters is you are happy with the end result. I feel like I'm not the only one who would like to see a unedited chapter poster and then a edited one later. I think that you could improve turn around then and if the unedited chapter wasn't bad I would not mind if you didn't bother with a edited version. I hope to see the next installment soon but understand that life happens and sometimes it impacts the time or opportunity to post or write the stories. once again thank you for the time and creativity and talent you put in your writeing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's been weeks ..

I am starving for another installment of this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Kevin should run from all of these users and enablers

I really enjoyed the part with the twins at the end of ch 5 and start of this one. The banter is good, they’re not rapists (or enabling psychotic shitbags), and they’re not treating Kevin like he owes them anything. At this point, he should walk away. His dad might lose his business, but at least his debt is to Diana, who’s not going to do anything but stop paying. Also, if Kevin’s dad can’t run a business without a college student supplementing his income, that’s a shitty business.

I don’t want Kevin with Helen, either. She knows that Diana is abusive, so she does...absolutely nothing to help her friend. She enjoys jacking off to Jaime Lannister, but she’s a moron not to realize that her sister is Joffrey.

I gave this story 5 stars, because I appreciate the quality of the writing. I’m frustrated by some of the possible paths set up for the next chapter, but I can’t wait to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more

please post alot more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anticipation ...

... is making me wait.

Checking near-daily for another installment.

Seriously, as others have said, this is probably the best storyline on this board.

Congrats, and hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Confession

The plot, characters, and even some romance in this series have made it one of the best I've read. But constructively speaking, I'm not so into the sex scenes. I'm just seeing a lot of well-detailed accounts of Kevin getting assfucked and emasculated, which don't really appeal to me. Now don't get me wrong (lol at what I'm defending); I'm sometimes turned on by the thought of a woman having a cock. If I met a good woman who happened to have a cock (preferably a small, womanly cock, not a friggen monster python), I'd consider that a bonus and would surely enjoy ''bottoming'' once in awhile. But as a man with a cock, I'd want mostly to be on ''top'', especially if she also has a pussy.

I guess this story is true to what little I know about Futanari culture with their monster cocks and not giving up ass or pussy, but (at least in my opinion) the sex scenes would improve greatly if Kevin could man up a bit and sometimes be on ''top''. He hasn't even lost his (frontal) virginity...but then again, has Helen??

But like I said, this is one of the best series I've read here. I've found myself getting way too much into the story at times - hating Diana and getting pissed when she tricked Kevin to come back; adoring the parts when Kevin and Helen get closer; wondering what sort of trouble Nadine is stirring up. The plot alone earns each chapter 5 stars, so please keep going.

Bigdeerester6170Bigdeerester6170almost 6 years ago
Best ever

Awesome love it best story line ever as most have told you I'm so waiting for the next installment. I feel like I know the characters personally. Keep up the great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I cant wait for the next chapter!

I'm absolutely in love with this story. I can't wait to see what happens with Diana, and I'm really hoping for Helen and Kevin to express their feelings. This is by far the most interesting futanari story I've ever read, as it's actually realistic and the futanari honestly wouldn't seem out of place at all irl. Absolutely awesome work!

it_tinglesit_tinglesalmost 6 years ago

I'm in love with this story, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*lets out a long, deep breath I didn't know I was holding*

Dammit. Caught up - and no update notices from Lit :/

Any chance you could please email me at jasonr dot taylor at hotmail?

On to my review:

Played with her leg.

Played with her asshole. No pussy play.

Is she a futa, or a shemale?

ugh, big bird references can STOP NOW please... *spits the foul taste from my mouth*

Kevin gobbled her cock, mewing his content.

contentment maybe?

Well... Helen finally did stand up for Kevin. Of course the dumb bitch also gave Diana her CC. I'm Not at all impressed with Helen, and it feels more and more likely that she is going to suffer enormously for her cowardice :(

Still...

Please don't give her stomach cancer?

"

"I'm so close baby. I haven't bust a nut in two weeks."

"

uh huh... except with those chinese boys ... and... and ... and?

Oh, thank goodness it was only appendicitis and Kevin saved her... maybe - likely saved her life.

But why can't he get his head around the idea of asking for help? He's so stubbornly proud (which means he does not let his friends take care of him the same way he does them, which means he's very self-centered about his pride)

Likewise, Helen is so pathetic when it comes to he and Diana. I admit I understand how a person could be selfish and stupid (respectively) about certain people and yet it is disappointing that she has not learned enough about him to understand what motivates him :/

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
MORE

WHY ARE THERE NO MORE CHAPTERS I NEED MY FIXXXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This better end with Helen and Kevin together! They would make such a cute couple, before I didn't mind Diana. She was a bitch, but now she's just the fucking worst. I mean don't kill her off just have her be forced out of the house or something. And have the to love birds together please. please have it end with Helen and Kevin. I would be so happy and will do just about anything you ask me so long as my GF okays it. Thank you for another wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Deepthroat

We really need some Kevin & Helen time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply Beautiful

I love your stories. You have a real talent for writing good emotional stuff. I realize that everyone hates Diana and can't wait for her to fuck off, but a good story needs a good villain and Diana is very effective for this type of story. The more wicked she gets, the more delicious are the tender moments with Helen. The contrast makes the story compelling. I have enjoyed all the sexy stuff so far, be it with Diana, Nadine or the Twins and even the embarrassing ordeals Diana puts him through.

Thank you especially for the awesome threesome with the twins. A DP would have been excellent there, but this was sexy nevertheless. Also loved seeing Kevin enjoying being dominated, I just hope this doesn't evolve into cock cages and ball torture.

MissMarciMissMarciover 5 years ago
NO MORE “Baby making juice!”

Please, for the love of Buddha (and the old gods & the new ;-) find a different phrase!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I have made it through 6 chapters now. I am hooked. I must say that I am surprised - this is the first time a long story has genuinely held my interest. I am very much looking forward to reading the next chapter.

To the author and assistants - a big thank you!

MissSarahluvMissSarahluvover 5 years ago
Thank you for your hard work and creative soul

My last feedback was very much a glowing review so now that I am six chapters in I feel that I know the characters well enough to comment. Near the end of this chapter the protagonist ( Kevin ) made a departure from the character profile you created. When he instigated a threesome with the two sorority sisters I personally felt it was out of character for him since he'd had been genuine when asking the older sorority sister to go steady a few paragraphs previously. There seemed no real reason to break from the continuity other than making the chapter a little more erotic. It is neither good or bad, just my observation on the story line and this particular characters idiosyncrasies. I will say it was strong enough to take me out of the story and got me guessing why the departure. I am sure you have your reasons but it bothered me enough to say something. Having said that I think you are an amazing writer and I am looking forward to finishing this story.

Warmly Miss Sarah Luv🙏😊👍💕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome love story and excellent writer!

Just want to say that I am a voracious reader so I really mean it when I say that you are an awesome writer!! This is a beautiful love story and the writing is excellent! You should do this professionally...on any topic! Thanks!! And keep sending us stories!!

MultipleOrgasmManMultipleOrgasmManabout 5 years ago
Wow!!

What a great story! The poetic paragraphs are so good. And true. You are an amazing author. I hope that sometime in the not too distant future Helen tells Kevin how she really feels about him. AND the bitch gets the fuck out of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have paid money for books from known authors that were not as good as this!

This chapter made me cry. The part where Kevin talked about his late brother.

That was... very sad but great. The only critic I have so far (six chapters in) is the sudden change from sadness to very sexy threesome.

I love this story. Your characters are absolutely great. Everyone feels like they are real people with a very interesting backstory. Sometimes you hate them, sometimes you love them. But they are always interesting to read.

I just wanted to read the first page from the first chapter before going to sleep and now I am six chapter in and can see the Sunrise.

I have checked the date on the last chapter and since you uploaded it last year, I hope that does not mean that you quite writing. Please write more! And you should take money for it! Seriously! That story is absolutely amazing. And I really wanna read more in the future^^

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
team nadine

"Don't. Fuck. With Aria!"

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 3 years ago

This story is as addictive as a soap opera that goes a lot deep than anyone ever could on network TV. You have a real talent for plot twist and turns, unlike anything I’ve read on this site before.

There are however, some loose ends that, hopefully will get connected at its conclusion.

As one reader commented, “who was the top when Dianne and Nadine were knocking boots?” (And I Paraphrased there) and, as pointed out in this chapter, Kevin was a virgin who never even had a real girl friend when Dianne initially made him her boi toy. And in a relatively short time, his ass and his mouth have been used by at least four different huge cocks, without a moment of hesitation on his part. He in fact, relishes every act like a fish takes to water. And Is my memory faulty or has a condom ever been mention, ever? Well, Bareback Mountain leaves us readers with a lot more to masturbate to, but I don’t think Helen would, in her right mind, ever want Kevin if she found out what a nymphomaniac her sweet boy was down deep.

And deep down I was somewhat disappointed when he became Diannes’ Compliant cum slut, once again. Just Ask yourself, what you’d think of a female who was a victim of domestic abuse by some big ass man, but somehow finally managed to leave him, but then comes crawling back to his sick ass. There’s no circumstance that would make that okay. And I’d think she was one stupid, hopeless, hardheaded bitch! And Kevin; is his return to Dianne’s bed any different than a female like that? Oh well, I guess, in all fairness, anyone can change. And as I stated before, I for one, am addicted to this, rather long, short story of yours!

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896over 2 years ago

Kevin and Helen are so perfect for each other! She needs him so much and she doesn't even realize it; meanwhile Diana is still and evil, wicked, bitch! Love this one so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm conflicted. I know some good things have happened, Kevin has really matured a lot in a short time for instance. How long is also much changed for the better. But the dark side... the other side of these scales, is unlikely to stay balanced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is an absolute masterpiece. And has thoroughly absorbed my weekend. I also don't think the abuse complaints are valid. It's a story and the theme of Kevin being trapped by Dianne no matter what is very well thought out and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish I could keep reading this and it never ended.

E3_SierraE3_Sierra8 months ago

Love it!! Maybe could have had the twins spit roast him...

AndebyAndeby5 months ago

I'm binge reading this series. Really love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous