All Comments on 'Family Kink: A Sister Submission'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

A very wet and yummy turning story! Thank you!

shepper22shepper22about 7 years ago
You are the best story writer.

Oh Jasmine, you have done it again, another great story, looking to see how Gigi dominates Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thank you for your writing, and good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Four editors failed to ask this question?

If Natalie got dumped at school, why did she go home and get dressed for the date that was no longer happening?

OzBushrangerOzBushrangerabout 7 years ago
Continuity?

While I quite enjoyed your story I found your introduction lengthy and uninteresting. I also noted a few inconsistencies, For example, if your sister had used your mother's dildo to break her hymen and you had reamed her out with your dildo, how was it you were going to take her virginity with your strap-on?.

I'm surprised that your editors didn't pick up on your errors. Don't you read your own work before submitting it for publication?

it's not enough that your friends and editors check your work for typos and spelling errors. They also need to identify writing errors and story-line problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A wonderful story from my favorite writer.

However, I must take s small exception to your conclusion that only a woman knows

what a woman needs. I was well trained in pussy eating by the time is was eighteen and managed to turn a confirmed Lesbian nurse into a bi-sexual when I went down on her at work one night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Like many of your latest stories.

You're not even trying, are you? It's almost as if you are saying, "My fans will rate me an H no matter how much effort I put into a story."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not at all

I disagree with not trying. I really enjoyed the story. And if you keep getting high scores it is because we liked it obviously. I hope you continue but I hope for a different outcome than others said. She does not need to domme mom. Mom needs to domme her. After all mommy knows best. That would be a nice twist. For Gigi and us. That is if you write it. That is the one and only thing I might have to agree with critics on. You write these good stories, then tease us with hot ideas for another chapter. Then you never follow up. That leaves us standing with our dick in our hands figuratively. Well OK, literally too. We will take what we can get though. After all according to the critics we just blindly give you an H for each story. Ha.

asr3asr3about 7 years ago
You get better and better

Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
?

Overall a fun read, but why was Nat all dressed up at home in the evening when her boyfriend had told her at school he was taking out someone else?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The End ?

You know that you can't end the story like this !

You have to involve the mother, who will submit to her daughters. Then, the older sister will boldly let herself and her two pets be discovered by the father, who is arriving home after a hard day of work. Unfortunaly for her, father will turn the tables, ans show her who is the boss home !!!

(Sorry for the bad english, ans thanks for your weekly awesome stories !!!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Always wonderful!

Your stories are never disappointing. Keep it going!

burrito54burrito54about 7 years ago
great

another truly great story of a love only a sister can bring. Great work keep it up

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
afew minor errors

very erotic and sexy. thanks for the great read. yummy

NaughtyGirlWantsSomeClitNaughtyGirlWantsSomeClitabout 7 years ago
Damn

That was so hot. My pussy is so wet. I love all the dirty talk

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 7 years agoAuthor
Author Note: Oops

Hi all,

Thanks for the comments on the plot flaw... a new draft has been sent in. I'm not sure how I screwed that up... but I did.

As for not trying... I don't even know what to say to that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not trying

Seriously? Not trying? I don't know what stories these guys are reading sometimes. I would give more than five if I could. As for continue like some as for, I agree. But I have a different idea. Dad should not be involved. And Gigi should not domme Mom. Mom should domme Gigi. She will learn a lesson about being nosy and knowing her limits. After all curiousity killed the cat and...Mommy knows best! Always a wet pleasure with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really bad

Your stories are the same thing over and over. Also why, was sne ready for the date if dumped at school?

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 7 years ago
I liked it and yes

there were a couple of "oops" in there.

I am surprised that no one mentioned Becky in the comments. As I was reading this, I let my mind wander a bit. Maybe Gigi would turn Becky and give her to Nat as a gift. Just a little revenge.

As usual, my favorites are daughters topping moms, so I would like to see Gigi take mom as well. Mom has all these toys wishing she could find a Mistress.

As for the complainers, yes it has been done over and over again, and I will continue to read them over and over again, because I like them. So as a suggestion, instead of complaining about being repetitive, how about a constructive suggestion a completely NEW, never before been done scenario????

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
repeat

The not trying comment is more about every story being the same. I used to look forward to your stories but they really are repeptitive now. Time to retire the silly terms and learn something about what actually happens in BDSM.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999about 7 years ago
Hmmmm,

I have a question for Anon. What you said "something that actually happens in BDSM" caught my eye. And I am not trying to start anything, but I am really curious as to "what really happens in BDSM"? Since I have no other way to contact you, I have to ask here. Again, i am just really curious about that statement?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it !!!!

Jasmine ,bsuch a great account of familial seduction and power, given what is discovered in the case from mums wardrobe I hope a sequel is on the cards !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Looking forward too

I'm looking forward to the story of gigi seducing her mom, possibly using her sister to entice mom then she comes in and dominates both to be her pets while finding out dad likes it in the ass

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakabout 7 years ago
Continue!!

I really liked this story and I look forward to more just like it. Please write a sequel and continue this storyline!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh god please more!!!!

I've been following you for a while now and can't get enough. This story line has so many possibilities. Would love to see moms many uses for her toys.....perhaps dominant mom using them on dad. And then eventually he becoming a sub pet for all three.

bananapantsbananapantsabout 7 years ago
Delicious

Good to the last thrust, as most of her stories are.

xploring96xploring96about 7 years ago
You really do understand subs

Being a natural sub myself you really do a great job of showing us in your stories. This time actually explicitly talking about our makeup. This is another great example of the DOM/sub interaction. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This is great and should be made into a porno movie.

crewdawgcrewdawgover 6 years ago
Great story!

I think it's time for the girls to include Mom in their play time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Constructive criticism? Yes. Condescending? No.

Some of the criticism (do you even try?) is too condescending and unnecessary.

Author has done tremendous work over years providing her best. Whenever there is such a volume of work, slips do happen, and repetitions do occur. Readers do have a right to provide criticism in a responsible way but do not have the right to be disrespectful.

Dear author, thank you very much for another wonderful story.

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakover 6 years ago
More!!

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FUCK YES!

Absolutely fucking amazing, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, MORE, MORE, MORE OF THIS WORK. HOPEFULLY MOM AND BOTH HER DAUGHTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

With a teaser like that at the end how can you not continue with the story.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

242. It’s time to continue this story NOW. Bring the mother-slut into the threesome. You’ve left us hanging for too long. Please finish this hot tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

O. K. Not great.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

90 percent of women, 😆, where did you pull that statistic from? Some fringe feminist journal? That takes hyperbole beyond literary license into the realm of the ridiculous.

Now for the story, you used words like manipulate and dependent to describe the relationship between the sisters. You emphasized power dynamics. To quote Tina Turner, “what’s love got to do with it?” Gigi doesn’t love her sister. She wants to control her. Curiously, where’s Natalie going to be in five years when Gigi graduates and moves away? Does Gigi just pawn her sister off on some other domme? Or does she follow Gigi, sacrificing her own life and dreams for her sister? Did Gigi ever consider that her sister might want to have a family and children? Such a loving sister 🙄

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

I will love to read the sequel where Gigi is dominated by her mother and learns to treat her subs and Natalie better. Also will love to meet mother's subs and see her dominating their father.

maxsteelemaxsteele5 months ago

Also Natalie's ex boyfriend needs to be dominated by either Gigi, their mother or Natalie herself and Becky be made their sub but still ranked higher than her ex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50941 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...