Family Lodge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He must have finished up and left because I woke up again a while later and someone else was doing the same thing to my pussy. I know it wasn't the same guy as he had on different socks. He was doing ok but I was tired and he wasn't getting me excited enough to keep me awake. I drifted off again.

I don't know how many guys fucked me that way while I was asleep but I was woken up when someone slapped my ass. I growned and he told me to be quite. I didn't recognize the voice but I recognized the small dick when it jammed into my pussy.

He was as quick as he had been before putting his small amount of cum in my pussy. I don't know why he bothered to wake me up for that. I would have been happier sleeping though it. I got another mark on my butt and he left without saying anything else.

It took me a little while to get back to sleep. I could hear some snoring somewhere else in the lodge so it had to still be the middle of the night. Most of the lights in the room had been turned off but the lights around me were still on.

I was woken again by Larry. He was leaning close to my head and whispering in my ear to wake up as he rubbed my tits. I finally responded to him. "How did the night go? At least you got some sleep. It is almost morning. Do you need to pee or some more lube before the others start to get up?"

"Ya. I got to pee," I told him. I relieved myself again like it was the way I always did it.

He then got me another energy drink when he took that bucket away. "So any problems overnight?" he asked.

"Well it was fine except for when the asshole with the small dick smacked my ass and woke me up."

"Ya, I have heard that before. Greg had temper. He is one of them that want to return to some of the old ways regardless of who the woman was. It is most likely because he can't seem to get one of his own I think."

I remembered my Uncle Greg. He was short and stocky with thick glasses. He was divorced three times with no kids. I thought I heard his last wife left him for another woman. I didn't care for him before and like him even less now.

Larry then went behind me and proceeded to dribble some lube on my ass and it ran to my pussy. He took 2 fingers and rubbed it around and in both holes. He kept rubbing me more than was probably necessary to spread the lube around. He stopped when I heard someone else come wondering into the room. It was just starting to feel good. He stepped back around me, "It is 6 a.m. You will be let out in two hours for a short break to stretch and get something to eat." All I could do is say "Ok."

Over the next two hours I had six more load dumped in me. There were four in the pussy and two in the ass.

I was really getting hungry and would have been willing to have them cum in my mouth if it meant me getting something to eat. I preferred the guys load in one of my other holes or on me to in my mouth though. I have swallowed before but didn't care for the taste.

Larry finally came back to me just after I had gotten a rather large load in my pussy, "Its break time." He unlocked the wheels and pushed me back into the room I was in before.

"Let's get you cleaned up a bit then I will let you out to stretch. You can lie on the bed if you want while I get you something to eat. Try to squeeze as much cum out of yourself as you can first." I clenched up my pussy and a large blob fell out of me and into the bucket. He then proceeded to use his fingers to scoop out what cum was still left in me. He then used the adjustments on the platform to lift my head and straighten out my legs some.

"No later than 10 a.m. you will be getting back into this. If you cause any problems there are more than enough guys around to force you into it. You understand what I am telling you?"

"I think I am too tired to put up much of a fight. I just need out for a little while to stretch and eat something."

He undid the strap across my head and hands. I let my arms drop and started flexing them as soon as they were loose. He proceeded to undo everything else allowing me to move more and more. Finally he undid the last one on my legs and helped me stand. After being strapped to that for almost 20 hours it was difficult to move at first.

He helped me move over to the bed and lay on my back. He moved the platform over to the wall and took the bucket from it. "I will empty this and be back with your food shortly. I hope you like scrambled eggs."

"That's sounds good," I said.

As he opened the door, "There is a washcloth on the sink. If you are up to it you can clean up a little more there. You will also need another enema before going back out."

"Whatever." I said. He closed the door and left me in piece for a little bit. I didn't want to get up so I laid there and waited. It felt good to stretch out.

I was just about asleep again when he came back in. He handed me a big plate of what looked like runny scrambled eggs and had another energy drink with him.

I dug in as fast as I could. They tasted a little off but I wasn't complaining as I was too hungry. When I finished the eggs Larry gave me the energy drink and took the plate.

I noticed he had also brought back the now empty bucket and put it back in its place. I had forgotten to look to see how full it was from yesterday. "You have one more hour before you have to get strapped back down again. You can lay in here and relax if you want to."

"That would be great." He took the empty plate and left. I fell asleep almost immediately. Well, so much for those energy drinks keeping me awake.

12