Family Matters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's Hot!"

"What?"

"I mean DAMN, really?" I was secretly pleased to find that there was someone in the family more fucked up by all of this than I was. I did not know if I was disgusted or turned on more than I had ever been. The sensations were new and I just wanted them to slow down so that I could process it all. But it seemed like just the opposite was happening.

"So really you fucked Dad?"

"Yeah last night, we both did."

"And now?"

"Now what?"

"How do you feel about it now, today?"

"I don't know to be honest. Last night while it was happening it was all so hot. It was like I was in a dream. I didn't care. I just wanted him. I wanted to feel him, to love him. It was as if nothing else mattered. But this morning I needed to talk about it and I had no one to talk to. Mom was gone, you were gone, Lisa was too busy with Paula and dad wanted me to wait until Mom got home. That's why I came in here. I just needed someone to make the spinning stop."

"But instead you found me who was spinning even more out of control." He wrapped his arms around me again and I felt loved and excepted. He knew. He knew my secret and did not reject me. He loves me and I loved him. That seemed so clear now. Often siblings get caught up in silly issues that keep them apart but we felt close, closer than ever before. I laid my head on his chest and felt his muscles. I felt his strong arms as he held me. I felt safe.

"I think Mom wants me to fuck her." He said out of the blue.

"How do you know?" He told ma about the kitchen and what happened.

"Are you going to do it? Are you going to fuck her?"

"I don't know. A month ago I would have said hell no and meant it. But with all the shit going on I would be lying if I said I didn't think about it. Shit with Lisa running around half naked all the time and Mom in her see through nightgowns. I stay hard all the time."

"That's it?"

"Huh?"

"Lisa and Mom, that's all that keep you hard."

"Leslie, shit, you have been the sexiest girl in town for years. That hasn't changed. It just feels funny saying it to your face."

"Saying what to my face?" I teased him squirming just a bit so that his cock was aware that I was there. "Say it."

He took a deep breath, "God I think I am going crazy. Leslie you are the hottest girl I know. And I think about you in ways that no brother should."

"MMMMMMMM", I felt him grow harder against my side as I lay in his lay and looked him in the eye. "Do I turn you on brother dear?'

"Yes"

"Do I make you hard, brother dear?"

"Yes"

"Are you getting hard for me now, brother dear?"

"Yes" He swallowed and licked his lips

"Show me. Show me how I excite you. Let me see it."

He just stared down at me as I continued to lie in his lap. I got up and pulled him off the bed.

Standing with my head tilted back, I looked him in the eyes. "Are you going to show me or will I have to see for myself?"

He just stood there so I slowly lowered myself to my knees. I rubbed his chest with my hand on the way down. I paused for a moment before releasing his pants. The last day had been spinning out of control for me. Things were moving to fast. But not this. This was my idea. This was me taking control again this was me keeping my world sane. I was the seductress here and I was going to enjoy every moment of it. I released my brother's cock and for the second time in two days I was about to cross over into a world of taboo. He was so hard. He was much smaller than Daddy, but it seemed more elegant as well. I remember thinking it was perfect.

In seconds I had him naked and I sat on the bed and admired his well-toned body.

"Stroke it" I said.

"What?"

"Stroke you cock for me I want to see how much I turn you on."

He started to come to the bed. "No stand there. I like the view from here"

I just wanted to control him, to see if he would do like I said. He seemed as though he would do anything for me in that moment. I watched as he stood and slowly began to stroke his cock. He looked right at me, which made me feel special. His breathing got louder and his pace quickened. It was driving me crazy to see his muscles respond to his gyrations. I wanted to reward him so I opened my shorts and pulled them down. I lay back on his bed with only my thong blocking my pussy from his view as I spread my legs and let him see. I thought he would go crazy, as it looked like he was trying to break that thing off. I took off my shirt and that did it. He screamed out loud and his knees started to buckle.

I sat up on the bedside and reached out to him. I pulled him by the hips closer to me as he continued to jerk with reckless abandon. Then his legs started to shake and he said he was coming. I grabbed his cock just as it erupted in my hand blasting his cream all over my face and tits there was so much of it that I put his cock in my mouth and sucked all that I could. As swallowed as much as possible and let the rest dribble down my chin. I was an incredible feeling.

12