Family Mix-up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cooked dinner for Robin and myself, he came home from work and jumped into the shower in his apartment, I went to tell him that dinner was ready and he pulled me into the shower with him, I was naked and lost another set of clothes to Robin ripping them off of my body. Naked again with a man but this time, naked in the daylight.

It was certainly a new experience for me, sex three times in less than twenty-four hours and not sex the way I knew it, Olympic style sex. After the fuck in the shower we sat down to eat dinner in the family dining room, my phone rang. I could see from the screen that the call was coming in from America so I left Robin eating his dinner while I went out into the garden to talk to Sarah.

"Hi mum, how was Robin after I told him that I'd met someone else over here?"

"I did what you told me to and comforted him."

I heard Sarah giggle before she said, "How did he compare with dad?"

"Not the kind of discussion I intend to have with you darling."

Page 7

"Well, look after him for me, Gus wants to come to England to meet you in the summer break, hopefully everything will be sorted out by then."

"So...tell me about Gus darling."

"Well, he's my sponsoring professor...he's older than me of course, he comes from a very old American settler family and I think he'll love you, if Robin's still with you by the summer...might be fun to swap, let Gus get to know you properly and I can give Robin one last screw to show him there's no hard feelings."

After listening to Sarah and Robin fucking for three years I didn't think that Sarah could possibly shock me anymore but her suggesting that when she brought her new boyfriend over in the summer, we could swap partners certainly did shock me and left me speechless.

"Mum, before I go, you'll find that Robin will go all night long and if you ever want to get any sleep you'll have to learn how to stop him and the only way you'll do it is to make him cum faster than he wants to. Or better still, set some rules, tell him when he can and can't have sex...I never did but then I was always ready for an all night long sex session." Sarah hung up the connection still laughing at my inability to speak.

I heard a noise from the other side of the garden fence, I looked towards the house that overlooked my back garden, old Mr Cooper was opening his bedroom window, "Hi Vicky, has Robin left to fetch Sarah from Heathrow airport yet?"

'There's something wrong with this picture!' Went through my head as I looked up at Mr Cooper's bedroom window and then it dawned on me, Robin had ripped my clothes off and dragged me into the shower with him and after sex, I'd put Sarah's old dressing gown on and now I was standing in the back garden semi naked and it was made worse by the fact that Mr Cooper was looking down at me from his bedroom and could see down into the neck of the dressing gown I was almost wearing.

I pulled myself together as well as the collar of Sarah's dressing gown to cover my cleavage from his view. I had to think quickly on my feet, "Sarah's too busy at University to come home for Christmas, she's stopping at school this holiday."

I found Robin washing the dishes when I returned to the kitchen and after he finished washing the dishes he dragged me off to bed again only this time, when he tried to get his cock into me it was painful, he'd screwed me so often that he'd rubbed the inside of my vagina raw and I had to stop him fucking me.

Robin was rampant and not in the slightest bit happy that I'd stopped him screwing me. I remembered Sarah saying that if I didn't want an Olympic lengthed sex session I'd have to get him off quicker than he would want to get off himself. I also remembered back to the women's magazines I'd read that tried to describe a woman's orgasm had also mentioned different ways that a woman could give her lover his pleasure without resorting to vaginal penetration. The dark option didn't interest me but I remembered things like hand relief, oral sex and using different parts of the body to rub against the male phallus...such as the breasts, the thigh, the foot, the elbow, or the armpits.

Page 8

I offered to give Robin a hand, he wasn't totally happy but once my hand wrapped around his cock he soon got into his stride and fucked my hand for thirty minutes. It was the first time that I'd ever done anything like that and found it fascinating to see the changes in Robin's breathing and facial expressions as he closed in on his orgasm. He altered his position slightly at the end and his fountain splashed all over my breasts and neck so I had to return to the shower to clean myself off. I found myself giggling like a schoolgirl as I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror and saw Robin's yogurt all over my breasts.

Robin was sleeping by the time I returned to bed, I was tempted to revert to my past nature and put my nighty on, even to get into another bed in the house but I looked at Robin's naked body, his young, fit, toned and tanned, body and I slipped naked into my three-quarter bed behind Robin.

I knew that I'd be left alone the next day as it was a Wednesday and Robin didn't have sex on a Wednesday because of football training on Thursday so my body would have a chance to recover slightly.

Robin went to work as usual on Wednesday and I busied myself cleaning and washing, doing all the mundane things that used to occupy my life before...before I discovered just how delicious sex with a sex machine could be. I cooked a meal that was heavy in carbohydrates for Robin, in twenty-four hours time he would be training so hard that his body would need all the carbs it could get. After work he went to his own room and showered, I took the food up to his apartment's dining area wearing just a dressing gown, we ate together and then watched TV in the apartment. Robin sat on the sofa and pulled me onto his lap. We kissed and cuddled all evening until nine o'clock when Robin needed to go to bed to rest before his very physical day ahead.

I'd expected to sleep in my own bed that night so Robin could get some sleep but when he pulled me into his bedroom with him I was really glad. All that kissing and cuddling had really turned me on and even though I knew that there would be no sex, it was still very nice to be pulled into bed with him.

"You look very sexy tonight."

His hands were exploring all over my naked body.

"I thought that sex was off the cards on a Wednesday!"

"It is for me but not for you...you gave me fun with your hands yesterday, if you're turned on...I could do the same for you."

I stopped him, I knew that he would send me to paradise with his fingers but I was still a little sore between my legs and his fingers were rough from his heavy engineering work. I remembered those damned magazines I'd lived my life vicariously through for so many years. One particular article had suggested that if your man wasn't in the mood for sex and you were...why not do a spot of D.I.Y. Not alone in secret but do it as much for his benefit as your own, put on a little performance for him...it may ignite his interest in taking over from you. I knew that Robin wouldn't risk using his vital energy performing sex the day before his training session so I didn't want him to take over but for the first time in my life I wanted to do something sexy and I wanted Robin to watch me do it.

Page 9

I pushed his hands away and rolled away from him, it was far easier to do in his super-king bed than it would have been in my four foot wide, three-quarter bed. I started out massaging and palpating my own breasts, I was looking into his eyes, I saw his face shape change as he grinned at me and suddenly my nipples pushed against the palms of my hands as my excitement increased. I played with my breasts for fifteen minutes before widening out and sliding my hands down over my ribs to my stomach and abdomen.

I massaged my labia-major quite hard and took myself close to an orgasm. Robin twisted his body so that his ear was pressing against my upper thigh, his nose almost touching the back of my hand as he got so close to watch my pleasure grow and that very closeness increased my pleasure exponentially.

I'd never thought of doing anything like it before, I was just working on what I'd read in books and magazines to that point, I remembered yesterday and how exciting it had been to watch Robin climax and to feel his spunk splattering down over my body and now, with him watching me so closely I departed from what I'd read and invented a move of my own. My left hand stroked down from my breast to join my right hand between my legs, I used my left thumb and index finger to part my labia, opening my vagina wide for Robin to look in...

"You're really red down here!"

"I'm still sore." I panted, close...really close to my own end game.

"No, I can see your soreness but inside...deep inside the skin, you're flashing from coral pink to almost lipstick red, Sarah never got that red...no matter how excited she got."

I allowed my right index and middle fingers to rub either side of my clitoris down over my labia-minor and as I rubbed gently back and forth I tipped myself into a gentle orgasm. Robin pulled my legs wider open, "You're almost fire engine red inside now."

Robin pressed his own index finger and middle fingers on top of my own and he pressed my fingers harder down against my pussy and he closed my fingers together...trapping my clitoris between my fingers. It took just five rubs and I exploded. Not just an explosive orgasm but I also produced a fountain that washed over Robin's face and neck.

I was horrified...I'd just totally lost control of my bladder and pissed all over Robin's face. He burst out laughing at my facial expression.

Page 10

We had to shower, sex was messy but masturbation was even messier.

After the shower Robin stripped off his bottom sheet and sheepskin mattress protector, the mattress was still wrapped in the plastic sheet that it had been wrapped in when he and Sarah got married and furnished their apartment, the plastic bag had obviously saved the mattress from many stains over the three years and especially my piss stain from a few minutes earlier. Robin had four clean, sheepskin mattress covers in the bottom of the wardrobe as well as a half dozen clean bottom sheets as well.

Robin seemed very adept at changing out his massive bed on his own while I watched on drying myself. We clambered back into bed, Robin kissed me goodnight and he turned his back on me but only after he'd gripped my wrist and pulled my arm over his side so that my hips were pressing against his buttocks and my tits against his shoulder blades.

I checked the time, it was a quarter to ten, my performance and clean up, including changing the bed, had lasted just forty-five minutes. I closed my eyes and suddenly there was the sound of knocking and, "Victoria...are you there?"

My eyes snapped open, I shook Robin and whispered, "It's Ron, he's knocking on my bedroom door!"

Robin shook himself awake, "Give me a minute..." he kissed me and pulled his overalls on, he was totally naked under his overalls. Robin walked through his living area and then out into the passageway. I heard him bang really hard on my bedroom door twice, "Mum...mum, wake up, Ron's here to see you. I'll put the kettle on for you."

I heard Ron and Robin walking along the passageway towards the stairs talking to each other.

I felt a sudden pang of guilt, in the three years that Robin and Sarah had been married he had never once called me mum and after three days of sex together it came as a shock to hear him calling me mum through my empty bedroom door as I lay naked in his bed.

As soon as I heard that they were on the stairs I ran from Robin's bed, through to my own bedroom and pulled my nighty and dressing gown on. I joined them in the kitchen, I offered Ron and Robin breakfast, Ron had already had his breakfast so I just cooked for Robin and myself. Ron had called so early in the morning because one of his retired staff, his old herds-woman Jenny Gamble, had a hospital appointment in Cambridge...Jenny's daughter had arranged to come up from London by train to take Jenny to the hospital but a family crises had popped up keeping her in London.

"Jenny's really worried about being alone with an Asian or African doctor and that she won't understand what the doctor is saying to her or that she won't remember what he tells her so she needs a chaperone and I was hoping that you'd go with her for me."

Ron and Robin walked out of the house together while I got dressed.

Page 11

Well, I have to say that my new sex life with Robin had helped me to get over the shock of seeing naked bodies; I had to help Jenny to get stripped off and into a backless gown to be examined in. I had to keep a close eye on the doctor as he poked and prodded Jenny. It could have been much worse though, it turned out to be more inflammation than anything more serious but it took the whole day. I was back in town at seven o'clock in the evening and I parked my car and instead of going into home I sauntered over to the football club to watch the guys training.

I hadn't really thought about what I was doing or the way I was dressed but as I walked past the line of football pitches I got a hundred wolf-whistles from the young men training hard to impress the trainers and try to get a place on the various teams that would play the following Saturday.

"Hey Robin...mummy's come to walk you home."

There was a park bench at the side of one of the pitches that I sat on to watch the boys running back and forth up and down the pitch. The trainers made the players run circuits of the field for forty minutes and then, when they were tired out, they were made to play a fifteen minute match. The club was very popular and there were thirty men fighting for one of the eleven places on the team or, failing that, one of the three substitute's places so the training session was actually more fiercely fought than an actual football match would be.

After the training session I walked home with Robin, as soon as we were out of sight of the training ground Robin wrapped his arm around my back and we walked along like young lovers all the way home. Robin hadn't showered at the training session so once we got home he slipped into the bath. I stood looking on as Robin started to wash the mud off of his battered and bruised limbs.

I helped him to wash his hair, I expected him to try and pull me into the bath tub with him but he was too knackered to try anything like that, knackered as well as battered. While he dried himself off I did him a snack which he ate in bed while I undressed and even though I was uninvited, I snuggled into bed at his side.

"I'd really love to fuck you tonight but I don't think I could manage it at the moment."

"What did Sarah do for you on a Thursday evening after a hard training session?"

I saw his mouth curl into a smile, "Thursday night's were always blow-job nights."

"You mean oral sex?"

He nodded his head. I'd read the good oral sex guide in my woman's magazines, so I knew the basics of how to give 'Head'. the term used in the magazines, 'He will want more but my advice is to take only the head of the male phallus into your mouth and use your hand on the remaining portion to bring him his pleasure. When he gets overly excited he will tend to push the bounds and if you keep to only allowing access to his head in your mouth you'll be able to move before any damage can occur. Many women ignoring this advice find themselves being sick and suffering from sore throats at the crucial moment.'

Page 12

I didn't know for sure how good the advice from the magazine would be in real life so I asked Robin how he wanted me to suck his cock. Robin was true to the magazine's prediction, he wanted more than just his cock head in my mouth but as it was my first time and he did cause me to gag badly as he introduced his cockhead to my uvula and after that he backed off and I nestled my lips in the groove between his foreskin and the underside of his mushroom head and as I sucked, used my tongue to lick over his crown and rubbed my fist up and down his shaft.

As I worked diligently at getting Robin off with my mouth I was trying to remember the last and final warning from the magazine article but wracking my brain as much as I could the warning wouldn't come to mind...the warning wouldn't cum but Robin suddenly did, he moved his hands to the back of my head, he pressed down as his hips lifted up, his breathing changed to warn me how close he was but he boiled over just a fraction of a second later. His cockhead crashed into my uvula at the exact moment that he exploded, sealing the union of his cock with my throat as his semen fired out.

'DISGUSTING!'

That final warning that had eluded me as I worked on his cock came flooding into my head...mainly through my mouth, 'It has to be said that the novice to this act can find the initial taste of semen very disturbing and although, in time and with practice the taste may become more palatable, many women never allow a man to end in their mouths after their first taste.'

I ran from the bedroom to Robin's kitchen and washed my mouth out before drinking a gallon of water. I returned to Robin's bed to find him laughing his head off.

"Well, you're certainly nothing like Sarah, she loves drinking gallons of cum, she'd rather take my spunk in her mouth than have the mess of it in her fanny or on her tits...mind you, she was doing that for all boys around here before we married and she's done most of the football team since we married as well."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
One Teen, One Mom, Three Aunts and a Cousin Guy discovers family female sex secret at Christmas wedding.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories