Family MMF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow look at him go" Bob said impressed. "He's like a fucking hose. Come on Max. Spray your mom with your cum."

In 3 seconds, he was lightly sitting on his mom's soft tits with his dick over and pointing down on her face. His jizz just shot onto her face and deflected off so that a lot got on her hair. After 15 to 20 seconds, Max felt his balls lighten tremendously as it lost weight from all the expelled cum that was stored in for a month. He then slid off his mom and kneeled at her side. Tina's face was between the men's cocks. They were still hard and they took turn using them to slap and spread the cum around her face. Tina used a finger to scoop off the cum from her eyes in which she then licked and swallowed.

Max was panting. "Shit that felt reaaly good," he moaned.

"Damn right," Bob agreed. "Look how much you blew. You shot so far it even hit the head board." Max smiled as he noticed a smear of cum on the wood. Tina then licked the remaining jizz from the tips of their cocks. The men moaned. Their members were super sensitive and tingling with pleasure.

Bob then got off the bed and told Tina and Max to wait. He came back later with a camera and tripod stand which he set up in a few minutes. He then got back on the bed in the same position.

The two men continued whacking their semi erect members on Tina's face. The camera took many pictures. Bob had set it on auto mode so it would take many photos without him needing to click it himself. The Tina then took the heads of the two pricks in her mouth and sucked out any remaining cum. she rubbed the heads together and licked them clean. The two guys instantly got hard again and were ready to fuck.

"Max, do you want to fuck your mother's ass?" Bob asked suddenly. Max's cock suddenly became achingly hard.

"Fuck yeah" he replied happily. Tina looked excited. She had thought about how her son's thick prick would feel like in her underused tiny tight asshole. The two men first cleaned her face by using their dicks to push any sperm on her face into her mouth which she ravished. She then used her hands to scoop a load and shoved it into her asshole.

"You need to lube your dick there boy" Bob said to Max. "Or else it wont fit."

Max then straddled his mother by sitting on her tits. He pulled back his foreskin and exposed his swollen cock head. He then placed it near her mouth. She quickly sucked it n and within seconds half his shaft was inside her mouth. She was sitting up slightly and leaning against Bob's chest while stroking her husbands cock from behind. Bob got a really good view of his son's blowjob. He then pushed Tina's head forward and Max's dick went deep into her throat. He moaned a little as his slutty mom deep throated him. After a few minutes he pulled out and it was all slimy with precum and saliva. He then got off his mother and flipped her over. She was now on all fours pointing her ass to him.

Tina then started to suck on Bob's cock to maintain his hardness and prepare him to butt fuck her later. Max used the tip of his cock to tease his mother's cunt and asshole. Finally he slowly pushed the tip of his prick into her tight asshole. The head managed to pierce through the ring of her asshole and he pushed forward slowly, letting her get used to his thickness. Since Max was much thicker than Bob, this was whole new feeling for Tina. Her ass had never been split this much before and she loved how full her son's cock made her feel. Finally Max was balls deep into his mother's ass. He stayed there and played with her pussy and tits, letting her relax and get used to the feeling.

"Ooh your so fucking thick baby" Tina moaned. She was so tight that Max could feel the blood surge through his hard dick. It twitched a little inside. After a minute or two Tina told him to go slowly. Max pulled back almost out all the way then he slowly pushed back in. he did this a few times until there was practically no resistance. He loved how warm her ass was. He started to pick up the pace and soon he was fucking her at a normal pace, his pelvis slamming against her ass, his pubes scratching and tickling her cheeks. His balls were sagging low and slapping against her pussy. He had his hands around her small waist and was pulling her into his thrusts.

Bob was playing with her boobs, pinching her nipples and massaging them.

"Max fuck me faster, I don't mind getting a little rough" Tina instructed. Max grunted to say yes and he pounded her faster.

"Play with my pussy too. Rub my clit." Max's hand slid down her waist to her front and he found her pussy. He stuck his middle finger inside and lightly fingered her. His thumb was rubbing her love button. He occasionally played with her bush, pulling the hairs lightly.

"Oh fuck" she said with Bob's cock in her mouth. Her eyeballs rolled back and her back arched. Max's fingers became wet as her pussy tightened around his middle finger whilst she had her orgasm. Her asshole became tighter and he was unable to thrust his cock in. She then collapsed flat on the bed when her orgasm ended. Max pulled out his prick and slapped her ass cheeks with his cock. He then spit a huge load of saliva into her agape asshole.

"Dad its your turn to butt fuck her" Max said as he stood up, his dick swinging about.

"Fuck yeah" Bob said excitedly as he quickly switched places with his son. When he got in position, he inspected Tina's freshly fucked asshole. It was coated with sperm, saliva ad pussy juices. It was split open and red.

"Holy shit boy, what did you do to your mom's ass hole, shove a wine bottle inside or something?" Bob said loudly. Tina just smiled. She had her hands on her ass cheeks spreading them open for her husband.

"Yeah bitch, spread that ass" Bob moaned. With out warning, he shoved his dick into her asshole. She screamed out loud as she felt her ass pierced by a 7 inch dick. Bob didn't waste time. Since Max had loosened her hole, he didn't need to go slow. He went wild and ravaged her ass.

Max had taken his father's place on the bed. He was sitting in front of Tina with her face in his crotch. He held his dick and pressed it against his abs, letting his huge saggy balls to be exposed to her.

"Mom, I want you to suck my nuts" he said. She instantly did it without question. She licked below the sack near his asshole. Then she licked the shaft from the bottom up till the tip. Her tongue flicked against the skin that attached his foreskin to his cock head. It was really sensitive and he enjoyed it. She then sucked his pole for a bit. Then she pulled him out of her mouth and sucked his balls. First she sucked his right nut. She massaged his sack and stroked his shaft. Max had his hands on her boobs, tweaking her erect nipples. She then switched nuts and did the same thing.

"I want to eat your pussy again mom" Max said suddenly. Tina's eyes brightened and Bob smiled. This was going to be interesting. He pulled his achingly hard dick out of her ass and stood behind. Her asshole immediately closed back. Tina raised herself up so her tits were now hanging and not pressed against the bed. Max then turned his body and slid under her. His dick then hit her face and she laughed. Now her hairy cunt was in his face. She lowered her body and rested on him. He could feel her tits on his toned abs. he spread his legs to allow her to suck him off. Max ate her pussy again. He couldn't get enough. He loved how tangy her juices were. He wondered if he could collect it and sell it.

Bob watched his son and wife in the 69 position. He needed her ass. He slowly got back in position. Max so his dad's balls inches from his face. He smiled and grabbed Tina's ass and spread the cheeks.

"Thanks Max" Bob said. He then pushed his dick back in facing some resistance. He continued to pummel Tina's ass. His balls were now slapping against her ass and pussy hanging and inch from Max's face.

It was a hot sight. A mother and son in a hot 69 action while a father bangs her ass. Max was extremely hot. He was fascinated by how his father's dick impaled Tina's asshole and how some white juice formed around his prick as he fucked her anally. Tina was sucking on his balls and using both her hands to jerk him off. She was jerking him vigorously and it almost felt as if his foreskin would tear. He was near again. He felt his balls throbbing with the need to expel another huge load. His cum boiled and surged through his cock. His hips were thrusted into his mother's face and mouth. Tina new he was near as she suddenly felt his balls tighten and cock swell. She pulled out just in time. His dick was pointing up and facing her.

"Oh fuck yeah...oh fuck...taste my cum bitch...taste it..." Max cried into her pussy. His cum jetted out of his cock. The first rope of jizz was big and it shot up in the air at least a foot. Half the stream of jizz smacked her face and the rest hit the back of her hair and some on her back. There was a long rope of jizz cutting diagonally across her face and it was white and thick. The rest of his 5 to six ropes of jizz was sprayed messily on her face and hair and the last few seconds of his ejaculation was a couple of watery spurts and drops.

After he came he was still thrusting his crotch into his mother's face as his orgasm subsided. All this while he was furiously eating her pussy and nibbling her clit. She was so turned on by her son's cumshot that she also came. Together with the feeling of her husbands cock in her ass, she started to cum hard on Max's cock. She exploded over his face and her asshole tightened over Bob's raging pole. It was so tight that he couldn't even cum. he was so excited by the whole scene that he barely managed to pull out. His foreskin was cover his head and he was gripping his dick tightly so as to not ejaculate in her. He couldn't control himself and a thick load spurted out and landed on her ass between her ass crack. The load of sperm dribbled between her asscrack to her pussy and Max could taste some of it on the tip of his tongue. It was salty and warm.

"Ooohhhh" Bob moaned as he moved forward with his dick hovering above her head. Tina felt this and turned her head to the side and he released the rest of his hot sticky load. It didn't shoot out like last time but instead dribbled out violently. Max moved his head slightly and watched as his father dropped a few ropes of thick cream a foot down. Tina's mouth was open widely and most of Bob's load fell into her mouth.

After Bob's ejaculation he stopped cumming and shook his dick to get that last drop of sperm that hung at the tip of his dick. It didn't go so Tina got off Max and sat up and sucked it off him. Max then stood up and got on the other side of Tina and presented her with his semi erect prick. The head was half covered with his foreskin. Both men's pricks were only softer but still in its large stage. Tina took both of them in her mouth and they could feel their cocks touching, the exposed heads rubbing against each other.

Max and Bob inspected the second facial they had given Tina. Although their loads of cum this time was lesser this time, it was still quite large. Her face was plastered with Max's watery and nearly milky jizz while her cheeks and lips were covered in Bob's load of sperm.

"Fuck that was awesome" Max groaned, tilting his head back.

"I cant agree with you more Max" Bob said. "Looks like we fucked her good."

Max nodded. "Look how much cum we splattered her with." It was an impressive site.

"I didn't know I could shoot that much" Bob said. "You did better than me. Look some of it landed on he back. How the fuck do you shoot that far man."

"I have no idea dad" Max said shrugging his shoulders.

"Good job" Bob said and the two of them gave high fives. They then hugged each other and the could feel their dicks rubbing against each other.

Tina then fell back on the bed laying down exhausted.

"That was so fucking good" she moaned, with her hands on her forehead her eyes closed and smiling with pleasure. "You boys really missed me."

"Well of course mom" Max said. "I actually think I still have another few loads in me."

"I think so too, but I need a rest first" Bob agreed.

"Lets get you cleaned up mom" Max said to Tina. "You look like you just filmed a porn video with your face full of our cum."

All three of them got off the bed and the men led Tina to the bathroom. By the time they reached the bathroom, Max was hard again and his dick was twitching. Tina noticed that Bob's dick was also stirring.

"I guess we have time for another round" she said cheekily.

12