All Comments on 'Family Orgy Ch. 01'

by Mrhollywood699

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bobenjoys183bobenjoys183over 8 years ago
Soooo Hott

That was so hot. Love all the action. Hope there is a part two

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Very hot. This site needs more hot bi incest stories like this one, where everything goes. Please continue this with more chapters showing Panda and her family bringing their friends and lovers over to the bi-side.

statispro1statispro1over 8 years ago
Excellent story!

Please add more chapters. Friends and family need to get involved in the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lame lame lame

Oh there was a lot of potential there. The idea was good, but your actual story was a pathetic attempt. You need more than just non stop sex, and you can't just have people screaming Ive gotta have that cock and pussy! Try telling an actual story next time instead of just string dirty words together and you'll be surprised at the response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really Hot

A good start but kind of wordy early on. Would love to read more about what happens now that everyone's sexual fantasies has surfaced!

Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1

Come on! Let's not make this a contest for creating the scummiest character possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, good!

Down-'n-dirty. The idea of 'just enough to push someone over the edge' makes this plot ideal.

Take one's perverted secret and expose it, manipulate it and turn it into something that... well, for lack of better words, the genie is out of the bottle! Good luck getting it back in! Mr. H, don't take the negative critics serious. They're looking for the 'proper prose'. Keep writing what you know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"...don't take the negative critics serious."

Yes, by all means listen to the person who can't just post its opinion on the story but has to trash others for daring to have their own opinions.

<P>

My biggest problem with the story is the main character. Not only isn't she interesting, but she comes across as a self-important brat.

MrHollywood69MrHollywood69over 8 years ago
Thanks

Thank you, everyone, for the kind comments. This story, in some form or the other, has been banging around my head for 30 years. I'm glad I could finally put it in writing.

I'd like to explain a bit what I was getting at with this story. Many of the incest stories on Literotica take one of two approaches: they either have loads of family sex with no explanation as to why the family started fucking, or they have long expositions, filled with talk and pathos, explaining how the incest began.

Neither of these approaches are satisfying to me. The first omits the most exciting aspect of the incest storyline -- the moment when the taboo was first broken. The second doesn't seem realistic; desire cannot be bargained, and women simply are not enticed into sex (especially taboo sex) by long disquisitions about that sex.

My approach tries to be more "realistic" (which is more exciting to me) by having the incestual act take place without any talk or explanation but by the hot young female character (who possess all the power) taking things directly into her own hands, so to speak, and "seducing" by directly grasping, kneading and playing with her family's cocks and pussies.

Yes, that makes that character somewhat unappealing -- this story is basically a rape, and could be placed in the nonconsent genre. But as is explained, the "rape" is eagerly desired deep down, and Panda is merely cracking through the outside crust of normality by force and unleashing the volcanic taboo lusts within her family.

I have a lot more perverted ideas in my head that I would like to express, but writing them will take some time and I'm afraid I can't get this done in a short time frame. I will try, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
brilliant

One of the best incest stories i've read on here. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bigger penis for the father.

You should've made the father's penis a lot bigger and longer that would really surprise the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More please. With Panda showing the family what they all wanted this is really hot. I love stories with male bi incest where both men like giving and receiving cock in their ass. Getting more of the family's friends involved would be great as well. Panda obviously has some other lovers that need to be introduced to her family. But maybe their are some neighbors that the parents could invite in as well.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
That was some hot family orgy sex!

You just know that nothing is taboo in this family any more. No more repressed sexual thoughts here.

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
The world

would be a better place and everyone was open about sex, families learned about sex together. People wouldn't be so hung up about sex, and would be better prepared to please others of both genders when and if they find someone else to play with. ( Would give a new meaning to Mama's boy, or a Manly boy).

There would need to be a whole new set of societal norms constructed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
let me sit on your face

I need someone with a pussy to lick this one clean

Mgh eat me out slut, lemme ride yo face

Sheep_DogSheep_Dogalmost 2 years ago

But of a wild ride, and could use some editorial maintenance, but a good fast paced stroker!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous