Family Orgy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone's naked cocks and pussies are now fully exposed to EVERYBODY's view" Panda shouted.

On the La-Z-Boy, Steve's cock surged and bobbed at seeing the exposure of his wife's pussy. "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah" he started groaning.

"Mark, stay seated." Panda ordered. With lust-filled strength, she lifted her mother off the couch, hands behind her back and tits mashed together, and positioned Helen's pussy over Mark's erect cock.

"Time to fuck your SON!!" Panda screamed, and let go. Helen settled down, and her son's cock immediately penetrated her pussy all the way to the root.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHUUUNNGGG" Helen shrieked, as the full pleasure of the taboo act completely overwhelmed her.

"FUCKK... OOHHHHHHHH" grunted her son.

Both lovers began to hunch and buck as they fucked uncontrollably on the couch. Panda was on fire, here, there and everywhere. She began to do the unbelievable - she grabbed and massaged her mother's tits. Helen did not protest, but groaned even louder. Panda began to suck on both of the huge tits.

"Mommy, you got such HOT TITS! Fuckin' LOVE them!" Panda exclaimed.

Panda went on her knees, intently surveying her brother's cock pulsating into and out of her mother's pussy.

"Can't help it... can't help it... need to SUCK THAT PUSSY!" Panda shouted, and with a lunge forward put her full mouth on Helen's exposed cunt.

"OH MY GOODDDDDD!!" Helen screamed in ecstasy as the incredible moment of lesbian incest finally occurred.

On the La-Z-Boy, Steve stared goggle-eyed at the incredible scene. ANOTHER MAN - HIS SON!! - WAS FUCKING HIS WIFE, WHILE HIS DAUGTHER LICKED HER PUSSY!!. His cock strained and heaved even stronger, and Steve regained his voice.

"Yeah, suck your mommy's pussy" he urged. "Fuckin suck Mark's big hot cock... fuck yeah..."

Panda's tongue ranged along the length of Mark's cock and balls, and delved deep into her mother's juicy pussy. With tender passion she explored all of the delightful folds of her mother's ample cunt, swallowing ever drop of the tangy, fresh pussy juice that was flowing like crazy from its depths. This is sooooo fuckin HOT, Panda thought. Helen's oversize clit hung at the top of the juicy cavern; Panda found it with ease and began to feverishly nibble and suck in on such on her mother's erect clit, causing shrieks of ecstasy above her.

Every once and a while she would raise up her face and start the dirty talk again: "Fuck, mommy, your pussy tastes SOOO FUCKIN' GOOD. I LOVE IT SOO MUCH."

Then, turning around, to her father: "I know why you married this pussy. It's so creamy and fuckin' tastes so good. No wonder you loved to fuck it!"

It took only minutes to lead Helen to the final edge. The groans and screams got louder and louder.

"OHGODOHGODOH GODDDDDD...gonna CUMMMMM... LOVE THE COCK... LOVE THE TONGUE... GONNNA CUM ... GONNA FUCKIN CUM ON MY BABY'S FACE!!" Helen ululated like a banshee as her orgasm conquered her body, her brain, her mind, her soul. With a final "OOOHHHHHUNNNGGGGGHG" Helen fell off her son's cock to the side of the couch, Panda's face still plastered inside it. Panda kept sucking and licking until she felt she had wrung every last ounce of orgasm out of her mother. She delighted in the deliciousness of the pussy juice, which covered ever square inch of her face and hands.

"FUCK! THAT WAS GOOD" she exclaimed.

Steve on the couch almost came himself at the sight of his wife's orgasm. But he just couldn't do it, not without his hands. He was breathing hard, almost hyperventilating. He seemed to pass out. When he came to, three lustful faces were grinning down over him.

"Think we should let him go?" Panda said.

"No, I think your father needs to be abused a little bit more. Before he's allowed to fuck you, that is." Helen said. From the prim and proper matron of a few minutes ago, Helen had been transmogrified into a quivering, twisted, lust-filled fuck-slut, obsessed with her family's cocks, pussy and cum. Her face was filled with a rictus of lust; her overwhelming orgasm had not terminated her lust, but only whetted her appetite for more.

The trio kneeled down between Steve's legs, pushing them open. "Mommy, show me how you suck Daddy's cock," said Panda.

"My pleasure" said the new slut Helen, and she began slowly and languorously kissing her husband's cock.

"Uhhhhhhhhh" Steve signed appreciably.

"Here, Mommy, let me show you how I do it," said Panda, and, giving her mother a deep tongue kiss, took the cock over, sucking with consummate skill.

Panda wasn't done, of course, with this little play. "I think someone else wants to give it a try, huh Mark," Panda explained. The look on Mark's face was priceless. Incredibly, his father's cock was only inches from his face.

With a groan of "Fuck yeah", Mark took in his father's boner in one giant gulp.

For some reason, Steve hadn't expected this. His eyes opened wide as saucers, his mouth went into a shocked "O", and he uttered a giant "AAHHHHHHH" as his son broke the ultimate taboo.

"What's the matter, girls can have lesbian incest but boys can't have gay incest" Helen smirked. "He fucked me, so he's gonna fuck you too. You're gonna love that big, delicious cock."

And indeed that's what Mark appeared ready to do. Already he had begun to jam his middle finger into his father's asshole as he sucked him like a demon.

"OH MY GOD... FUCK" screamed Steve, red-faced, splaying out his legs. But Panda stopped her brother.

"Not yet. I think it's time for Daddy to do what he's always wanted to do - fuck his daughter." Panda took the scissors, cut the silly nylon rope, turned around, and in one fell swoop impaled her pussy on her father's hot cock.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH" both Steve and Panda screamed, simultaneously.

The taboo fuckers began to move up and down, Panda's perfect tits bobbing and bouncing in an obscene counterpoint to the bouncing of her father's balls. Helen and Mark began to kiss and suck Panda all over, first on her tits, then moving down to her pussy. Mother and son began licking and sucking on daughter's pussy and father's cock and balls. Steve's cock was coated in pre-cum and Panda's perfect pussy juice; mother and son sucked it all off, sharing it in deep tongue kisses. Helen focused on her daughter's clit, manipulating it with her tongue like a pro, while Mark made sure his father's balls were well-soaked in spit, pre-cum and pussy juice.

It was too much for Panda. This ultimate taboo act finally brought her to orgasm.

"OH GOD... YOU PERVERT FUCKERS... MAKIN' ME CUM ... FUCKIN CUMMMMINNNNNNGGGGG!!" A dam seemed to break inside her, and a gush of pussy juice flowed from her pussy like a small stream. Helen and Mark sucked down as much as they could get, coating their faces with the precious liquid.

Panda wasn't even close to done.

"Goddamn, time for you to fuck me normal style" she ordered. Panda lay down on the floor, and Steve dove down between her legs, thrusting his cock forward and furiously fucking his daughter missionary style. Helen and Mark put their hands on Steve's ass and helped with the pushing.

"You like this ass?" Helen said to her son, grinning over her husband's buttocks pulsating as they drove his cock into her daughter's pussy.

"Fuck yeah," Mark breathed lustily.

"Now's your time to fuck your daddy's ass," Helen said to her son with a wink.

Mark grunted and moved behind the fucking pair. His erect cock was throbbing as it began to push between his father's hairy ass cheeks, almost immediately touching the winking eye of the anus. Steve suddenly realized what was happening.

"OH FUCKKK, OH GOODDDDDD" he shouted, looking back. With a great thrust, son thrust cock fully into father's ass. Mark's cock now controlled his daddy's lower torso; he now took over the fuck action, with each push thrusting Steve and Panda together.

"Yeah, fuck yeah, I'M FUCKIN' IN CHARGE NOW, DAD, I HAVE YOUR ASS" Mark grunted in wild abandon.

Helen looked on with lustful pleasure. "How do you like your son's cock, fucking you?" she asked Steve. "He's got such a great cock. Now we can both share it."

She got only a groan in reply, then a low grunt of "fucking my ass while I fuck pussy... ohhhhhh...". "Fuckin' pervert, you love it," said Panda.

Helen then bent over to her son. "I order you not to cum in his ass, not this time. Your cum is for all of us." And with that, she pushed him back, out of Steve's ass. Pulling him by his cock, she led her son to the fucking pair on the floor, and she lay beside them.

"CUM OVER ALL OUR FACES" shrieked Helen.

The incredible command finally broke the dam in Mark. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH' he screamed as his mother pumped his cock. A giant gout of cum burst from her son's cock right into Helen's mouth; the second blast coated his father's mouth and face. Successive shots filled Panda's mouth, covered her tits, and went all over Steve's shoulders and dripped onto his chest.

The cum bath made the family even more insane with lust. They started fighting over Mark's cock, grabbing for it, trying to wring even more cum from the 7 inch member.

"Gimme more CUMMMMM!!" screamed Steve, as Helen and Panda sucked the spooge from each other's mouths. Eventually every drop was licked from every face and swallowed in its entirety.

Steve was now a complete animal, controlled by his cock. Grunting and groaning, his cum-stained body fucked Panda like an insane bull.

"Panda, honey, your father cums really hard and makes a LOT of spunk." Helen said. "He's gonna give you a great cum injection deep inside your pussy. I'll lick it out when he's done" she finished lustily.

Panda was not much more in charge of her faculties than her father, but she managed to say "No... want his cum out here... over all of us ... take his cock out... HE'S GONNA CUM. SLIME ME DADDY, SLIME ME!!"

Helen obliged, lifting her husband out of her daughter by the hips and positioning him over her chest, on his knees. The red, slick cock bobbed and pulsated in the air, drooling pre-cum.

"I'll make that cock cum, want it soooo badddd," said Mark, who had positioned his face beside his mother's and Panda's, beneath the swaying cock. He took his hand and made one quick jerk on his father's cock.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" screamed Steve.

They had thought Mark's cum was big, but it was nothing compared to this. Ten huge jets of cum blasted from Steve's cock and filled all three mouths with cum, and then some. The entire top half of Panda's, Helen's and Mark's bodies were entirely coated in sticky, blobby, yummy spooge, and they all reveled in it, licking each other, sharing cum-kisses, and spreading the beautiful nectar all over everyone's body. Helen and Panda shared a second massive orgasm as they fingered their pussies with the cummy, pussy-juice mixture that covered them.

The perverted family collapsed in a sweaty, cum-stained heap. They had broken the ultimate taboo, and experienced the ultimate orgasm.

And they all knew they would do it again.