All Comments on 'Family Orgy Ch. 02'

by Mrhollywood699

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
I am loving this.

Very hot. Too many characters, so you got confused about who was doing who, but it was all so hot... who cares. This was one giant, continuous fuckfest of incestuous depravity.

statispro1statispro1about 7 years ago
WOW!

I don't know where to begin. Volcanic stuff! I hope you will continue with the two family orgy. There are no limits to where this can go. 5 stars!!!

slaveboy56slaveboy56about 7 years ago
Hot

What a great story need to have both families get together.

rockhard893rockhard893almost 7 years ago
incredible

INCREDIBLY HOT!!!! i love family incest stories and this was one of the best.I cant wait to read more keep them cumming.

AydanFioreAydanFiorealmost 7 years ago
I love how deliciously perverted this is!

Full 5 stars! I love stories involving gay or bi incest. But a full-on bi family orgy is the biggest turn on. Just the mental image of Panda sucking her mother's sopping wet pussy while her mom watches Craig gag on his own father's slick cock is probably the nastiest, filthiest scenario that I can think of.

However, I think I'd prefer if Jake would have emptied his balls into his son's mouth at least just once. I'd love a detailed description of Jake unleashing rope after rope of thick, white hot jizz in his own son's eager mouth, oozing with long strands of bubbly spit while Craig coughs, struggling to swallow, his sweaty red face streaked with tears.

On fire with lust, he looks up and locks eyes with his own father and loudly moans around his cock, aroused by the feeling of Jake's sweaty, cum-filled balls slapping against his chin with every thrust, then smashing hard against him while his father -- his very own father! -- reaches out to collect two fistfuls of his hair and forcefully pushes him all the way down on his angry, pistoning cock.

Craig gags and violently coughs up rivulets of cum-filled spit while Jake completely

bottoms out, pumping the last of his load down his son's spasming throat while holding him firmly in place...

...Oh, shit! Sorry, got a little carried away there! Anyway, you've written a hell of a story here and I would love to read more from you! Please more like this! :D

Kind regards,

Aydan

TheStranger17TheStranger17over 6 years ago
Cant wait for next chapter

Loved this story!!! Cant wait to see if both families get together.

andrepkandrepkabout 6 years ago
That's what I'm talking about...

Bisexual incestuous orgies, what could be more exciting? Such great fantasies... And the writer's non-stop action makes for exciting reading... More, please, more...

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
Too Fast

I hope chapter 3 has some suspense in it. So far everyone has gone from prim and proper to cave men and women in a moment, even losing their ability to speak more than a couple of words: pussy; cummm, etc., LOL. Also people who never talk dirty in a blink of an eye can make a factory worker blush.

I realize it's fantasy but this is ridiculous! Surely even in make believe people progress at different speeds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
family in lust!!

The most unbridled incestuous orgy of all time,every member of this depraved family,engaged in the most vile and debauched acts of pure animal rutting.Nothing is too perverted for them,all they want is bestial fornication,using their bodies together,to satisfy their devilish lusts.

An incredible tale,that sends the reader into total sexual bliss!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It became

Kind of repetitive and boring after a while. There is no suspense or build up. Its literally just taking characters from moral and proper to "I want to fuck the entire neighborhood" in 2 seconds flat. Nobody disagrees or says no, or even questions anything, it's just flick the switch, instant orgy. Every time. It became dull.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not usually into this "everybody fucks everybody", but for some reason, this worked for me. This evolution from prude to pervert pushed the right button for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Dialogue

Me....fuck...pussy...cock ...duh

Dialogue.....work.... could....use.

Braindead....cavemen....braindead ....bimbo-sluts.....UGGHUUUNNNHYYUUUTGH!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

One of the hottest incest stories I ever read!! It got me so horny. I gotta read it again to continue to play with myself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous