Family Orgy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

•The loudest orgasms of the night came from an unexpected source -- Jeff. The incredible bisex family orgy at dinner had unleashed his inner freak, and his sharp screams of passionate orgasm turned heads all over the room. They began to call him: "Cumgasm."

•Finally, a name had to be derived for their father, out stone cold on the couch. Craig came up with just the perfect fit for the massive pole which had earlier that evening unleashed a fusillade of delicious cum over all of them: "The Cock."

Panda had pulled out all the stops in getting people to the orgy. She called all her fuck partners, and begged them to bring every freak they knew; one of her fuck homies was a local gangbanger, and he brought a torrent of thugs ready to screw fresh young meat; a fuck friend at a biker gang did the same. Panda even called one of her friends at the halfway house, and persuaded her to bring over her young charges, newly discharged from prison.

Her efforts paid off in spades. The entire block around the Peterson home was parked up with visitors. Neighbors thought it was some sort of party, unusual for that family. They could never have guessed what was going on inside.

By the time Jake woke up, more than 100 men and 25 women had passed through the orgy at any one time. The number of sexual combinations was innumerable. Each of the Peterson girls came to dozens of orgasms, instigated by cocks, tongues, and fingers of both men and women; all the Peterson children, and their mother, were anally penetrated by digits, tongues and cocks, many times simultaneously; Craig and Jeff fucked and sucked all 25 female visitors, John fewer, while each of the girls honed their pussy eating skills on no less than 15 cunts; all of the children, boys and girls, sucked a minimum 20 cocks each; and the boys fucked multiple men up the ass.

It was Pat who took in the most cum. She lost track at 30, but probably fucked at least 60 men that night, maybe 70. More than that, she also tasted of the slutty vaginas of a minimum of 20 women, gobbling and swallowing down their juice like a lady possessed. Her wanton, red, wild face and twisting, jerking plump body dominated the mattress at the middle of the room; her hooting grunts of pleasure, wild orgiastic screams, and cries for "MORE COCKS!! MORE CUM!!" created a bizarre, surreal scene, almost too unreal to believe, in the middle of the family room.

Within hours she was quite literally soaked in sperm from head to foot, along with the mattress (which had lain on the marital bed.)

Pam's children were splayed around her on the mattress and floor within a few feet, a perfect vantage point to closely observe their mother's degenerate ruttings. They played along with Pat's obscene and desperate command for cum. For the most part (and they got better at it with each new cock), it was pretty easy to tell when one of their fuck partners was close to orgasm, as their faces became slack with pleasure, their cocks became even more rigid in the preliminary throes of ejaculation.

If they noticed the signs, the kids would quickly move to disengage the pumping penises, and clutching the taut members tightly, would veritably drag the huffing, puffing fuck-participants over to their mother's prone body. The cock would then be stuffed into any available orifice, enabling the men to unleash their final load of spooge on and into Pat's saggy middle-aged body. In this way Pat bathed in the sperm of at least 45 men, one spraying bone broth upon her every ten minutes or so. It was a veritable shower of cum, rained down on Pat's face, tits, stomach and ass; but mostly the nasty gooey liquid was pumped deep within Pat's depraved hot pussy.

The sight of their mother's hairy, steamy, bright red vagina, lips distended, pubic hair soaked with pussy juice and spooge, drooling the dull white cum of multiple strange cocks, threw the Peterson children's perverted desires into overdrive. They simply could not get enough of the desecrated motherly pussy, especially Wendy, Julie and John. The moment a depleted cock was withdrawn from Pat's wanton cuntflesh, drooling a long stream of white sticky fluid, one of the Peterson brood's faces would appear, ready to clean mommy up and make her gash clean and presentable for the next big anonymous cock.

Each tongue explored eagerly the folds of the maternal cunt, savoring the gamy taste of stranger cum intermixed with the now-familiar sharp savor of Pat's excited secretions. Julie was the last of the Peterson kids to get to fuck mommy, and she made up for her tardiness by licking and sucking more cum out of the wanton pussy than anyone else; Pat returned the favor, licking her daughter into frenzied orgasms (whenever her mouth wasn't occupied by a cock or some other stranger's fresh pussy.)

But not every cumload went to Pat. Sometimes a pussy or ass was just too pleasurable, or a cock wanted to finish somewhere else than the screaming mature woman in the middle of the room. The four girls took about ten loads each in their pussies, tits, asses and mouths. The balance of the cumloads were shared amongst the boys, as thug meat pounded Craig's, Jeff's and John's asses and mouths, inundating them with about 5 big spunk showers each.

The girls experienced too many orgasms to count, multiples per hour; while the guys, who were not as physically capable of multiple cums, still made a respectable showing, orgasming once every hour or hour and a half or so.

"So much cumm.. soo much cumm... " Jeff groaned wildly as he pumped his spooge into one of the guests, an older blond; the cumload smooshed into her pussy, making a gooey lubrication for the next cock, which instantly entered her a second later.

Panda recorded as much as possible of the action for later review on her video camera, but she was as busy as the Petersons, fucking pussy and cock right and left in a frenzy of lust that was unusual even for her. She was disappointed at missing out on so much cum, but she realized that this was the Peterson's night, especially Pat's, and let her enjoy the fresh new cock and sperm she had missed out on for so long.

* * *

All of this frenzied fucking had been missed by Jake, who had been passed out on the couch. But he was about to make up for everything.

Perhaps 15 people were in the family room, languorously pumping and grinding, when Jake appeared, Pat leading him by his cock like a dog on a short leash.

"Here he is everybody! My husband, The Cock!!" she announced in mock officiousness.

Everyone trained their eyes on Jake. He stood at the front of the room, mouth still dribbling remnants of his son's fresh spooge, before multiple naked strangers and his nude children, cock fully erect, red and already drooling pre-cum, surveying an obscene scene of fucking threesomes, foursomes and moresomes on mattresses literally soaked in cum and pussy juice.

A groan of "UNGHHHHHH" was his only response.

Pat smiled. She had thought of this little play a few hours ago, and couldn't wait to begin.

"As I've told some of you, The Cock blasts cum out of his cock like nobody else! He wasn't named The Cock for nothing. It's soooooo creamy and delightful. And SOOOO plentiful! Now, I've had plenty of The Cock's cum over the years. And God knows, I've had my fill of sperm tonight!" She laughed, and drawing her hand under her gaping pussy and up over her pubes onto her stomach, raked a handful of fresh spooge off of her body and brought it to her lips; with a groan and shiver of pleasure, she licked it all off. "So I'm gonna give all you the chance to enjoy a full load of The Cock's cum. But only one person is going to get the whole delicious ball-load; no sharing this time; straight from the source. Whoever can make The Cock cum gets it all."

Directing Jake over to the TV table, which had been cleared off, she set his ass down on the edge, overly large cock standing upward and waving over the crowd.

"First come first cum! But only five minutes of sucking and fucking for each!"

Then followed what was perhaps the most bizarre tableau of the night. A line formed, and one by one, women and men knelt before Jake, and oohing and ahhing at the beauty of his member, sucked and fucked him. Five unknown women in a row fellated the master of the house, two of them inserting their middle finger into his clutching asshole. Then came several men, Jake groaning in unbelieving taboo pleasure as each strange male mouth took its turns on the too-perfect cock.

The Peterson children participated as well; each got to finally do to their father what they had missed out on last night. Jeff and Craig sucked mightily on the fatherly tool; when it was John's turn, he not only sucked but, pushing up his father's legs, roughly jabbed his six-incher into the paternal anus, fucking him with insane lunging pumps as Jake howled in pleasure.

"No fair!" Wendy pouted at John's tricky move. When it was her turn, she did everything in her power to coax the paternal cum from her father's tool, sucking it, impaling it on her pretty, soppy wet pussy, but no dice -- for some reason Jake was in almost a fugue state, situated in a plateau of pleasure which was not moving to the ultimate excitable stage of orgasm and ejaculation.

All the girls had a try except for Jill, who was hanging back for some reason. Next up was Panda's family. They had been waiting a long time to sample their neighbor's huge, magnificent cock. All four family members worked on the massive pole, employing their finest sucking skills. Then Helen mounted Jake, while her husband simultaneously pushed his legs up and plunged his cock into the neighborly ass. Although Jake screamed in ecstasy at the taboo fuck, still the cum didn't come.

It was finally Jill's turn.

"I think I know what you need, Daddy," she said with a little smirky smile. "Something just a little tighter!" And with that, she climbed upon the table, positioning her large, plump ass over the fatherly cock. Slowly, ever so slowly, she eased down her asshole onto Jake's huge tool.

"UNNNGGHHHHHHH" Jake growled as the tight sphincter enveloped his penis. Jill had only been fucked up the ass one time before, by one of the visitors earlier in the evening. Her asshole was snug, and delightfully smooth, and as it began to bob up and down, Jake grabbed and caressed the smooth skin of his daughter's round, soft buttocks.

It was definitely working. Jake began to breath more quickly, his cock started jumping in Jill's anal canal. "Argghhhhhhhunnghhhhh!" he groaned.

"Fuckin'-a, Jill, if you want that cum in your mouth, you better get off now!" Craig exclaimed. "Shit, I should have offered him MY ass!"

Jill carefully climbed off, and enveloped her father's cock in her mouth. Carefully she tickled the underside of his shaft with her tongue. This brought on the final paroxysm.

"AAHHHHHHHH!!" Jake screamed, eyes bugging out of his skull. His second orgasm in front of his family was a doozy; huge creamy loads of the thickest cum exploded into Jill's eager soft mouth. She tried to swallow it all down, but it was just too much.

"Ooommmphhh" she hiccupped as a large dollop of white spunk spilled from her mouth and down her chin. Craig and Wendy rushed to lick it off, and when the large red cock slipped from Jill's mouth, John and Julie grabbed hold, kneading the last remnants of their father's cumload from the distended member and sharing it amongst themselves.

To their surprise, Jake wasn't done with his orgasm. The strong grasping of the fatherly cock caused a secondary ejaculation, and several more spurts of the white stuff erupted from the now-freed penis, coating John's chin and Julie's right boob; Cindy and Jeff made quick work of the bloops of fatherly nectar as Craig and Wendy thrust their faces forward to their father's tool, fighting once again for access to the precious liquid. In the end, though Jill was the winner of the obscene contest, everyone still got a prize -- Jake's delicious, delightful spooge.

* * *

Unseen by the family in their ecstasy, just as the first Peterson children began to fuck their father, a new visitor came into the family room. He gasped at the incredible sight of 25 or so naked people congregated around the side family room table, watching as a middle aged man was fucked and sucked both by a group of younger women -- and by a collection of younger men!

He looked on in wonder as a plump 20 year old bobbed up and down on the older' man's thick, handsome cock, and his eyes goggled as the man howled in orgasm after a short sucking from the tubby girl. Most shocking of all was how both the young women and men fell upon the bright red penis after it emerged from the confines of the chubby's mouth, and how they fought to gobble up the large amount of cum that continued to eject from the massive member.

It was only then that the man realized he knew who these people were.

"My God! It's Pastor Jake!" he gasped. And then a second later. "And that's his FAMILY!"

* * *

The man's name was Jim Tinkerton. He was a member of Pastor Jake's congregation. How he had come to be present at the Peterson family orgy was a story in and of itself.

Jim was a teacher at Panda's high school. He was the same age as Pastor Jake -- 50. He had fraternal twin children -- Moana and Peter, both 18, who also attended school and were in the same grade as Panda, although they barely knew her.

Jim was still married to his high school sweetheart, Veronica. Although they had clearly loved each other in their earlier life, the passion between them had long ago cooled. They no longer had sex; hadn't in years. At 47 years old, Veronica had become beyond prim and prudish in the extreme. The tight bun of brunette, graying hair on her head was drawn up so tight it made her skull scream; she possessed a perpetually sour look on her face.

Not only did they not fuck, neither did they kiss or show any affection whatsoever. They slept in separate rooms, and hadn't been to bed together in years. It wasn't just that their marriage bed was dead -- in fact, there was no matrimonial bedroom at

all.

Which in a way was a shame, because Veronica's body wasn't too bad for her age. She had become a fanatic for working out, and there wasn't an ounce of fat on her severe body. Not that Jim would know for sure -- he hadn't seen her naked body for years, and she never even wore anything tighter than loose capri pants. But it was clear that her once perky breasts, though sagging, were not nearly so deflated as other women her same age. And her once round ass, though now tight from working out, at least did not appear to be saggy and cellulite-ridden as most middle-aged women.

The only thing Jim could remember from their now-dead sex life was that Veronica's vagina was exceptionally tight; the super hot squeeze of her pussy would pull an orgasm out of his cock within a few minutes of penetration. But that was all over now.

His sex life was nil, he trudged every day through nothingness, more a living corpse than a man.

Until he met Panda.

She was a student in one of his classes. Of course, throughout the years there were many beautiful girls in his classes, but Panda was exceptionally smoking hot.

Of course, it meant nothing. He was a nothing. Attractive to nobody.

But Panda proved him wrong.

One day, after class was over, Panda stayed behind. As the last other student left the room, Panda approached Jim. Boldly, she strode over to the side of the desk, and then came up right beside him.

"Mr. Tinkerton, I have a problem," Panda breathed.

"What is that," he responded. He still had no idea what was about to happen.

"My problem is that I'm certain that you have a hot cock. And that I would really enjoy fucking it!"

The words sailed right over Jim's head. It was as if he had never heard them. Which made sense, since no one had ever talked to him like that before. Especially not his wife.

He looked on, uncomprehending. Then Panda took action.

"Let me see for myself, then," she said with a wicked little smile.

Her hands darted down, into his lap, under the waistband of his tired boring tan slacks. Reached down, instantly going under his underwear. Reached his hairy pubes a second later. And then grabbed hold of the resting dong beneath.

Jim breathed inward in shock. "Wha...!!" But as we all know, Panda's ability to "cock hijack" was almost impossible to resist. Especially by a man so desperate for sex as Jim Tinkerton.

Within five minutes Panda had him naked and was riding Jim's cock on top of his teacher's desk. The door was unlocked, and anyone could have entered to see the perverted goings-on at any minute; but lucky for them both, no one did.

Panda sensed Jim's imminent orgasm in her sensitive pussy and released his cock from her snatch's pleasurable grasp seconds before climax. The teacher's six-incher pulsed once in the open air, then released what (to Jim) was a monster cumshot, a blast that, arcing upward, hit Panda straight in the tits; four more big shots marinated her perfectly toned stomach and chestnut colored trimmed pubic hair.

"Nice fucking, Mr. Tinkerton," Panda winked, as Jim lay prone, dazed and uncomprehending, beneath her.

He would never be the same again.

Panda had sex with Jim two more times before the evening he arrived at the Peterson orgy. Once, she pulled him into a janitor's closet about a month after their first session and drained his balls in five minutes with a powerful blowjob.

The second time was freaky beyond belief, and took Jim to a place he had never expected to visit.

Panda texted him to come to a house in the school neighborhood in late afternoon. Jim veritably raced to get there, heart pounding, dying to get into the young girl's pussy once again, to experience her perfectly tight twat and supreme tits.

Panda was there, all right. Reclining almost naked in a bed. But she wasn't alone.

A male student, John Smithson, a football player and also one of his students, was also on the bed with her. Completely nude!

Jim turned away, ready to run -- he was sure he would be reported on for this! But, quick as a flash, Panda rushed to his side. With the practiced ease of the perfect seductress, she again began to caress Jim's already-hardening cock through his pants. By the time she led him back to the side of the bed, Jim's pants were around his ankles, his stiffening cock clearly visible through his boxer shorts.

"John wanted to see how a teacher fucks, Mr. Tinkerton," Panda said with a hoarse throatiness. Taking off her sodden panties and becoming completely naked, the hot blonde teen opened her legs and flashed her perfect pussy at the dazed teacher. "Let's show him how it's done..."

With a groan, Jim's lustful hindbrain took over, and he peeled down his undies to pure nakedness. He jumped upon Panda and buried his needful cock into her incredible gash, pumping wildly.

Panda screamed in pleasure. But of course she was always in control. With a nod to John, she executed the kinky little plan she had hatched that morning. John approached, displaying his large, thick dark cock to the heaving faces of Panda and her teacher lover.

Groaning, Panda told the perverted professor something that shocked him out of his gourd.

"Teach, all my lovers have to do something... ohhhhh... they gotta help me... ohhhh... help me SUCK ON COCK!!" That was the signal. John thrust his thick member forward, plunging it deep within Mr. Tinkerton's gasping mouth.

"OHHHHNNNNHGGGG!!" Jim screamed, shocked. But Panda's mouth was instantly there, licking on the cock, kissing Jim, moaning about how hot he was.

And that instant, Jim learned something about himself. He discovered that he loved kinky, perverted sex. Of whatever fashion, gay, straight or in-between. Panda's incredible pussyfucking had opened up a door of depravity within his once cloistered soul.